Another report on broken stacks.

#1 Edited by capcomchen (198 posts) -

New GS has released over half year. still so many bugs especially on stacks. and nothing happen to fix them. so all web departments should be fired right now.

#2 Edited by GeminiEntity (1161 posts) -

I would say just hire more help, as I think that is the real problem. And stacks is rather ok when compared to the notification system.

#3 Edited by DigitalDame (3763 posts) -

@capcomchen: You said "so many bugs, especially on stacks."

Since this is a bug reporting forum would you mind elaborating a bit on what you mean by this so I can better record your issue for the devs?

#4 Edited by capcomchen (198 posts) -

@DigitalDame:

I can only see max 100 games in every stack , actually there are much more than 100 games in my stack. that's the biggest bugs.

and some little issues like when I finish a DLC or some Series games but I can not save a DLC in "I've finished game" stack such as new DLC Left Behind for the Last of US and The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2. I can only save the Last of US and The Walking Dead Season 2 instead of DLC saving. So I can not record how many DLCs I'ver finished. such bad, so I lost 16 DLCs in my finished stack. It was ok before new GS.

Some games missing, like Trine 2 Goblin Menace. I finished this game and can not save it in my stack.

#5 Posted by capcomchen (198 posts) -

BTW I can not rate and save any DLC and different platform versions of one game. for example I can only rate/save PS3 version of GTA V. I'm very sure I can not rate/save 360/PC version GTA V and any GTA V DLC. so bad.

#6 Edited by Gammit10 (2238 posts) -

@DigitalDame:

I can only see max 100 games in every stack , actually there are much more than 100 games in my stack. that's the biggest bugs.

ditto, in my "My Collection" stack

#7 Edited by LarkAnderson (1691 posts) -

@capcomchen: Thanks for elaborating.

The issue where you can't view more than 100 games in a stack is known and in our queue to fix.

As for your inability to add DLC to a Stack, this is also a known issue but was the result of how we collapsed our product database--DLC and expansions are now considered a release under the parent game (in other words, we DO have Trine 2: Goblin Menace, but it falls under Trine 2). We're going to do some work on this post-E3.

Thanks!

#8 Edited by capcomchen (198 posts) -

@LarkAnderson:

good to know these, Ths, expect to fix them all before E3.