Account seems to be gone!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wolfeboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Wolfeboi
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Can anyone help me I had an account under the email address darko_wolf@hotmail.com then I tried to log in one day and it said I had no account and the email address was not on the site, I had a lot of reviews and blogs and games under My Games, anyone know what has happened or how I get my level 7 account back?
rymich13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rymich13
Member since 2006 • 403 Posts
this appears to be a glitch or maybe you changed your password and forgot it or maybe you did not follow the terms of use and got your account deleted,        this seems to maybe be a mystery
funkadelichika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 funkadelichika
Member since 2006 • 8904 Posts
this appears to be a glitch or maybe you changed your password and forgot it or maybe you did not follow the terms of use and got your account deleted,        this seems to maybe be a mysteryrymich13
If you don't follow the terms of use generally you get a pm from a mod or admin saying that you will be banned or suspended etc. Accounts arent really deleted as far as I know they are just banned for improper use of the site.
spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#4 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
Account name would help so we could look into it...The email doesn't do us any good.
rymich13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rymich13
Member since 2006 • 403 Posts

[QUOTE="rymich13"]this appears to be a glitch or maybe you changed your password and forgot it or maybe you did not follow the terms of use and got your account deleted,        this seems to maybe be a mysteryfunkadelichika
If you don't follow the terms of use generally you get a pm from a mod or admin saying that you will be banned or suspended etc. Accounts arent really deleted as far as I know they are just banned for improper use of the site.

your're right but maybe they delete we do not know for sure what the admins do all day long, perhaps just play games, that seems right, anyway we may never know, doesn't matter anyway