This topic is locked from further discussion.

cvetomir1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cvetomir1997
Member since 2007 • 34 Posts

Hi, there! I have written about this same problem some time ago, but since I didn't receive an answer then, I decided to ask again. When you go to the "New Games" page, there is a "Find Games" panel at the right side of it. The problem is, that if you want to select a platform, you can't choose to see games released on all platforms. The only options are either to choose a specific platform or all of the current ones. Let's say that I want to look at all the platformer games (or any other genre) which have been released throughout the years on all platforms. At the moment this is impossible, whereas some time ago this option was available. Furthermore, back then there was also the option to select more than one genre when you search for a game whereas now you can only select one at a time. Is it possible to bring these two options back?

NOW

BEFORE

wemmick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#2 wemmick
Member since 2013 • 372 Posts

Good call - we'll get that put back in.

cvetomir1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cvetomir1997

Thanks! Can you just say an eventual date when it will be back? I'll be really glad!

cvetomir1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cvetomir1997

@wemmick: Excuse me for asking again, but do you know when the two missing options that I mentioned in the first post are going to be back?

wemmick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 wemmick

@cvetomir1997: Restoring the "All platforms" option is set for our current sprint (2 weeks). I don't have an ETA for a multi-genre selector yet.

wemmick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 wemmick

The "All platforms" option is now back!

cvetomir1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cvetomir1997

Thank you so much! Now I can go back to choosing what classic game to play next.

cvetomir1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cvetomir1997

@wemmick: I noticed something else which was present on the site some time ago and is not now. When you look through the weekly new releases, it shows only those of them which are for the current platforms. So, if you decide to look at the new releases from the weeks before November 2005 (before Xbox 360 came out), the only new releases you'll find are those for the PC (and not for the PS2, Gamecube, Xbox and all the other past platforms). Would it be possible to return the option for all of them to be seen? I will greatly appreciate it!

Here is an example from now:

cvetomir1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cvetomir1997

I'm sorry that I had to bring up an old topic but can somebody, please, answer my question from the previous post? Thank you in advance!