kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

User Lists: 0

#1 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts

So just for fun, of the four AC games which has been your favorite.

For along time I was going to say the original just because when you first see it you're like "what the heck is this?" But while the game mostly consisted of fishing, catching bugs and interior decorating, it was just so damn addictive.

But honestly New Leaf has now eclipsed that for me mainly because like Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon it really expanded on the original idea to breathe new life into the series instead of just a retread with just minor improvements like City Folk. I like being able to build things and the online is a major improvement as well as the use of play coins.

RoniHot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 RoniHot
Member since 2013 • 219 Posts

Mine is Wild World because it was my very first Animal Crossing game.  I played the ever-loving heck out of that game- I even completed every expansion for my house.

That's not to say I don't like NL.  I'm having a great time with it!

JP_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 JP_
Member since 2007 • 12875 Posts

here is how i Rank the Games 

1st - ACNL
2nd - ACWW
3rd - ACCF
4th - AC

Reason I Ranked them this way was simple

ACNL is a whole new world.  Easier way to keep in touch with your Best Friends along with being the Mayor of your own town, ACWW is my 2nd place fave as it just was I just liked the game cause it was one of my 1st DS games, 3rd Place goes to ACCF cause well I never played it cause I dont own it (SHOCKER I KNOW), and AC Original for the Gamecube came in last cause it was the Starter point for something Newer and Better but, I actually think that the Original AC is Tied with 2nd place but yeah I had to be Fair 

CcJj09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 CcJj09
Member since 2007 • 15268 Posts
I've only played New Leaf, so I guess that one :P. I was close to getting Wild World a long time ago though.