SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SuperSmashBro1
Member since 2008 • 14243 Posts

Thanks to the popularity of New Leaf,Nintendo has opened up a Animal Crossing community on Miiverse,and released a free "app" on Wii U,called Animal Crossing Plaza.

The app allows you to post messages with screenshots and qr codes taken from New Leaf via SD card.and see the villagers of the series messagespost.You can also obviously post to the miiverse from the app,and be more specific and post about specific animals by tapping on them in the plaza.Plus your profile can have info such as your dream address.

It is said to last for now until the end of the year.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2013/08/xwiiu-animal-crossing-plaza.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HW1uJJEMOK.jpg

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

#2 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts

I was really impressed by that and I noticed Iwata said it would be available until the end of 2014 and how much you wanna bet that by that time they'll announce a WiiU AC game that will integrate this?

I like KK though chillin under the tree strumming away.

CcJj09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 CcJj09
Member since 2007 • 15268 Posts

The first steps towards a Wii U AC I'm sure. I'll have to download this tonight and check it out.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts
I think I might download it I have probably 100 images that I took from Animal Crossing New Leaf.