An interesting twist on two age old genres, make this game well worth its price tag.
- Addicting game play
- Massive amount of side quests
- diverse cast of characters
- great customization of main character (mounts, equipment, citadel, party, moves...etc)
- challenging AI
- worthwhile achievements
- epic soundtrack
- Its only $10 now
- Story is cliche but has a surprising amount of twists and depth should you try for all the missions
- Trash mobs are a nuisance, especially when you've hit the level cap (why am i fighting a level 20 troll again?)
Shades of Grey:
- AI seems to have a 6th sense about how to beat you down at endgame
So all in all this is a great game with a lot going for it. If you haven't already played this game at least download the demo, you shouldn't be disappointed.