Monster Hunter Rise Armor Sets: Best Looks We've Crafted So Far
It's Time to Suit Up!
Monster Hunter Rise wouldn't be a Monster Hunter game if it didn't have a ton of excellent armor sets. Fortunately, the game features dozens of sets to craft, including a mix of all-new ones and classics from the series' tenured past.
If you're a fan of the franchise, then you'll know that the process of gathering all the materials you need to craft a set of armor is rather involved and time-consuming. Sometimes you'll need to fight a single monster multiple times before you have everything you need to craft each set's five different parts.
While you're sure to commit yourself to this often fulfilling grind, we decided to outline every armor set we've crafted so far to give you a closer look at what's up ahead. This feature can also be a handy reference for you to verify if a particular armor set is actually worth the time investment (aesthetically, at least).
Scroll below to check out all the armor we've made thus far, and be sure to check back often, as we'll be updating this feature with more armor sets we find and even their male equivalents. For more about Monster Hunter Rise, be sure to read our full review.
Monster Hunter Rise Guides And News
- How To Kill Every Monster
- Essential Beginner And Advanced Tips
- How To Set Up Multiplayer
- Weapons Explainer - Which Weapon Is Right For You?
- Best Weapons For Beginners
- Buddy Explainer: How Palamutes And Palicoes Work
- Rampage Quest Tips And Explainer
- Amiibo Guide
- All The Best Armor We've Crafted (So Far)
- Monster Hunter Rise Review