Zombies are endangered. Don't slay them!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

smashtv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 smashtv
Member since 2005 • 273 Posts
With Dead Rising coming out, it shocks and disturbs me that so many of you have taken it upon yourself to grab weapons and attack the undead. For thousands of years, zombies and mankind have coincided in peace and harmony. Within the last few years, blasphemous humans have made games that glorify the slaying of these delicate creatures. Do you really want them to get angry and really rise up and turn on us? With all the people glorifying this type of game, I rubbed garlic all over myself and got a tatoo of a cross in preparation for our real life zombies when they rise up against us. I suggest you heathens do the same!
nuttybar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 nuttybar
Member since 2005 • 9624 Posts
You're the one that made the thread about how killing zombies is agaisnt your religion or something similar.
LimpStallion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LimpStallion
Member since 2003 • 1152 Posts
I personally can't wait for the zombpocalypse! Let them rise.
Devallyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Devallyk
Member since 2005 • 4078 Posts

For thousands of years, zombies and mankind have coincided in peace and harmony.smashtv

Zombies eat people's brains. That's a strange definition of peace and harmony.

And zombies smell, what with being dead and all.

Death, I say! grab what thy can and rain all merry hell upon the undead masses! Go forth and may carnage follow! Let not a one of these abominations stand in your way!

Spartan4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Spartan4001
Member since 2005 • 1829 Posts
Haha dude you are so funny! Your scintillating wit and stinging invective have me tearing up with mirth. Truly.
GPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 GPAddict
Member since 2005 • 5964 Posts

DEATH TO ALL THE SMELLY ZOMBIES!

I happen to need my brains, so that is why I kill em!

BuffysFaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BuffysFaith
Member since 2006 • 2007 Posts
So bring on the Zombies. lol, You're way too funny dude. Everytime you post I can't way to see the responses.
Radiohead85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Radiohead85
Member since 2003 • 3068 Posts
yeah........ok, but those zombies don't need to start shopping at our malls! They can't even use the things they're buying!

I really wish that the government would stop all of this illegal zombie immigration.........if they're going to move here, they need to learn our language. I hate to go through my local Parkview mall and all I hear is "braaaaaaaaaains"......lazy zombies, they're destroying our economy and stealing our jobs
gamer_10001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 gamer_10001
Member since 2006 • 2588 Posts

Didn't you make the thread on desecrating the dead yesterday:lol:

crobar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 crobar
Member since 2005 • 196 Posts

why is everyone so scared of zombies? They walk really slowly. just walk away.

Btw how do you kill a zombie if they're already dead?

MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 MADVLAD123
Member since 2005 • 6053 Posts

Dude, you must be a hit with the ladies...what with all the garlic and all...and I can't wait till they rise...I've got so many ideas on how to kill them...but before I get more weapons for the zombiepocalips, explain to me the scientifical proccess a rotting corpse manages to reanimate itself.

PS: I'm an atheist and I think jesus was a trickster....just because he sais that he died for your sins doesn't mean he actually did....his cult followers just spread the lie....ya...stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Devallyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Devallyk

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20060807

agaglioti21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 agaglioti21
Member since 2004 • 421 Posts

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20060807

Devallyk

haha...awesome

jpgrant91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jpgrant91
Member since 2005 • 449 Posts
the way i see it, we're practicing so when there is an uprising we'll be ready. but you my friend, are screwed.
Enterprise-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 Enterprise-E
Member since 2002 • 5322 Posts
I saw that vid. Before I use to slay and shoot ever zombie on the street. Since the vid I try not to since they are endanger of becoming excint. LOL!!
smashtv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 smashtv
I'm sorry if some of you are put off by my zombie fearing ways, but these re animated flesh bags deserve some respect. Sure they move real slow, smell like a rotting stinking manure pit, and have terrible personal hygene, but these facts alone don't warrant plunging a pitchfork through the torso of one. Who knows really... one may be you dead uncle! Ever think about that one? So I urge you all to not only respect the zombie, but treat them right and they will treat you right. I had a cocktail the other day with one and he was a witty fellow. I wouldn't think of blasting his skull apart with a shotgun like most of you war mongers would.
nuttybar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 nuttybar
Member since 2005 • 9624 Posts
I'm sorry if some of you are put off by my zombie fearing ways, but these re animated flesh bags deserve some respect. Sure they move real slow, smell like a rotting stinking manure pit, and have terrible personal hygene, but these facts alone don't warrant plunging a pitchfork through the torso of one. Who knows really... one may be you dead uncle! Ever think about that one? So I urge you all to not only respect the zombie, but treat them right and they will treat you right. I had a cocktail the other day with one and he was a witty fellow. I wouldn't think of blasting his skull apart with a shotgun like most of you war mongers would.smashtv
If I ever turn into a zombie you have permission to blow my head straight off my shoulders, and im sure most of the people turned zombies in the Mall feel the same way.
radar19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 radar19
Member since 2006 • 60 Posts

bring it on

RUN THEM INTO THE GROUND WHERE THEY CAME FROM

lol

MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MADVLAD123

I'm sorry if some of you are put off by my zombie fearing ways, but these re animated flesh bags deserve some respect. Sure they move real slow, smell like a rotting stinking manure pit, and have terrible personal hygene, but these facts alone don't warrant plunging a pitchfork through the torso of one. Who knows really... one may be you dead uncle! Ever think about that one? So I urge you all to not only respect the zombie, but treat them right and they will treat you right. I had a cocktail the other day with one and he was a witty fellow. I wouldn't think of blasting his skull apart with a shotgun like most of you war mongers would.smashtv

You lost your credibility right there psycho...which means all that talk about jesus and god must mean its not real! got ya there...and my uncle was an a**hole.

Devallyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Devallyk

these re animated flesh bags deserve some respect.smashtv

I'd love to believe that, I really would. But at what price?

Already these undead masses have begun a campaign for turning good, upstanding citizens into nothing more than cattle for their greedy, feasting needs. I mean, these poor folks in the Human Processing Plants even have to wear a uniform to set them apart from their zombie masters, look:

http://www.zestuff.com/product.php?productid=36&cat=2&page=1

How demeaning is that? So I say we must band together and bust us some zombie skulls wide open. And if my own undead uncle comes a'calling, then I'll spill his infected blood as happily as any other...

smashtv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 smashtv

Why must we thirst for the blood of these supposed monsters? Can't we give them some space and just leave em be? Whoever said the only good zombie is a dead zombie never met Spud.Spud is my neighbor and he has half a head and smells like somebody pooped in his hair. But I'll tell ya...Spud is a decent zombie and I respect him far more than any human. So there

MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MADVLAD123

Why must we thirst for the blood of these supposed monsters? Can't we give them some space and just leave em be? Whoever said the only good zombie is a dead zombie never met Spud.Spud is my neighbor and he has half a head and smells like somebody pooped in his hair. But I'll tell ya...Spud is a decent zombie and I respect him far more than any human. So there

smashtv

yup...made yourself look even stupider there...now you are a wannabe UBER christian....thats bad...

Mechaslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Mechaslack
Member since 2006 • 122 Posts

Soon all zombie bretheren will be silenced through the almighty power of my golfclub. Blessed by the pope it was(so what if I stole it?). With its Un-holy...I mean holy...powers I shall kill all forms of undead things! Have you never seen Dogma?

.......yeah Im crazy.

LEON_SCOTT_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 LEON_SCOTT_24
Member since 2005 • 91 Posts

I hate Zombies

dissonantblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 dissonantblack
Member since 2005 • 34009 Posts
i understand what you are your corpses are going through. as a werewolf who has survived centuries of human opression, i have fought psysically and politically to keep my species alive and well. your species however is a vast majority above mine and even vampires. since zombies can be raised by graveyards at a time. you shold have nothing to worry about.
p3cador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 p3cador
Member since 2006 • 58 Posts
sweet a zombie nation :twisted:
themtman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#27 themtman
Member since 2004 • 937 Posts
whats up man there is nothing wrong to have fun in games just like how we kill real people in games too not just zombies
GameCubeN24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28 GameCubeN24
Member since 2004 • 1625 Posts
Faith in humanity - 70 %
DanxNad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DanxNad
Member since 2005 • 929 Posts
With Dead Rising coming out, it shocks and disturbs me that so many of you have taken it upon yourself to grab weapons and attack the undead. For thousands of years, zombies and mankind have coincided in peace and harmony. Within the last few years, blasphemous humans have made games that glorify the slaying of these delicate creatures. Do you really want them to get angry and really rise up and turn on us? With all the people glorifying this type of game, I rubbed garlic all over myself and got a tatoo of a cross in preparation for our real life zombies when they rise up against us. I suggest you heathens do the same!smashtv
wow you are not funny at all
mother_farter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#30 mother_farter
Member since 2003 • 16676 Posts

With Dead Rising coming out, it shocks and disturbs me that so many of you have taken it upon yourself to grab weapons and attack the undead. For thousands of years, zombies and mankind have coincided in peace and harmony. Within the last few years, blasphemous humans have made games that glorify the slaying of these delicate creatures. Do you really want them to get angry and really rise up and turn on us? With all the people glorifying this type of game, I rubbed garlic all over myself and got a tatoo of a cross in preparation for our real life zombies when they rise up against us. I suggest you heathens do the same!smashtv

lol wtf why do you always make these wacky posts about stuff like this..last time it was saints row and religion :lol:

cclbiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 cclbiah
Member since 2003 • 902 Posts
why would you say uncle? why wouldnt you say something like..your mom or dad.

If a zombie approaches me trying to grasp me and devour my skull, what am I gonna let it? no, im gonna blow its freaking mind away. Take it up with the developers you psycho
smashtv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 smashtv

why would you say uncle? why wouldnt you say something like..your mom or dad.

If a zombie approaches me trying to grasp me and devour my skull, what am I gonna let it? no, im gonna blow its freaking mind away. Take it up with the developers you psycho
cclbiah

And you call me the psycho. Now that's funny. You're probably the same guy that runs around knocking over tombstones you maniac. Have fun with your satanic game you scaled skinned forked tongue man-serpant

Avatar image for TheVirusOF-LIFE
TheVirusOF-LIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33 TheVirusOF-LIFE
Member since 2004 • 5487 Posts
The zombie community is mad
SpaceMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SpaceMatt
Member since 2003 • 3588 Posts

Blood for the Blood God! Burn! Maim! Kill! Burn! Maim! Kill!

(Bonus points if you pick up the Warhammer 40K refs.)

vic1009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 vic1009
Member since 2005 • 36 Posts
smashtv is a ****
Avatar image for zombieswhatever
zombieswhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 zombieswhatever
Member since 2007 • 114 Posts
zombies are awesome, i want to be one. however, theyre also super fun to kill. i think being a zombie fanatic is a double-edge sword in that you love em, but you kinda have to love to slay em. it kinda goes along with the whole thing... knowing how to destroy them and what not. correct me if im wrong?
slapshakle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 slapshakle
Member since 2004 • 4410 Posts
Bumping 8 month old threads ? awesome.
Avatar image for zombieswhatever
zombieswhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 zombieswhatever
Member since 2007 • 114 Posts
thats how i roll.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
Yeah you have made a thread like this before, so this time its just dumb.
Jstur14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Jstur14
Member since 2004 • 140 Posts

Sure they move real slow, smell like a rotting stinking manure pit, and have terrible personal hygenesmashtv

Maybe he is right, sounds like zombies must already be around. I have people like that at work 

Moncada5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Moncada5
Member since 2005 • 372 Posts

I say let's build a fire, grab some Guns, and have some target practice. Hey you could actually charge for this! You just lure the zombies into a specific area and have your Customers take aim with whatever weapon they choose and you will RACK UP! Can you say CHING CHING. $$$$ And then afterwards too make your customers fell extra special and make then come back for more. You give them ACHIEVEMENTS!

ag1002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ag1002
Member since 2004 • 13499 Posts
wtf are you on?  zombies, guns, killing?Â