Your current Gamerscore?

• 93 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SeanDaugherty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 SeanDaugherty
Member since 2008 • 51 Posts
Mine is 1565 I know its small but i havent had a 360 very long.
porky_ownsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 porky_ownsu
Member since 2008 • 1287 Posts
sig
doberman20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 doberman20
Member since 2006 • 562 Posts
16605 had my 360 since last july
Ryo_Kensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4 Ryo_Kensen
Member since 2005 • 3480 Posts
15000 exactly.
Phantom_J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Phantom_J
Member since 2006 • 1181 Posts
3435, had it since January of 07. I don't play just for acheivements, and for some reason, most of the games I play give you barely any points for those achievements that you just get as you go along.
Private_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Private_Adam
Member since 2005 • 9864 Posts
My current gamerscore is 13685.
Truman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Truman123
Member since 2006 • 118 Posts
6795 here
diablobasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 diablobasher
Member since 2004 • 5088 Posts
Link in sig. 22125 right now. You won't ever see my score ending in anything other than a 0 or a 5. Anything other than those doesnt sit right with me.
1_Hit_Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 1_Hit_Killer
Member since 2006 • 2458 Posts
34,865 gamerscore, had the 360 since launch.
Nick-42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Nick-42
Member since 2006 • 1786 Posts
Check the sig... and I've had my 360 since launch.
jptribe_67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jptribe_67
Member since 2005 • 398 Posts

23,900 and something i dont remember exactly. Mostly my brothers we all share the same account. Its cheaper.

diablobasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 diablobasher

23,900 and something i dont remember exactly. Mostly my brothers we all share the same account. Its cheaper.

jptribe_67

It's also against Xbox LIVE terms of service agreement, and considered cheating by Microsoft. Expect to see that 23k reduced to 0 sometime soon.

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
3,400 i think something around there. i don't play for the achivements i get them i get them.
redmagic123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 redmagic123
Member since 2003 • 566 Posts

34,913 is my gamerscore had 360 since launch, hasn't really gone anywhere since Halo 3 came out though
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
Serial-No_3404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Serial-No_3404
Member since 2007 • 2876 Posts
refer to sig
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
[QUOTE="jptribe_67"]

diablobasher

It's also against Xbox LIVE terms of service agreement, and considered cheating by Microsoft. Expect to see that 23k reduced to 0 sometime soon.

no, u can share with family members, i think he means on the same console not like they have 2 different xboxes retreaving the account.

VD_Demon-101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 VD_Demon-101
Member since 2005 • 3186 Posts
In my sig
diablobasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 diablobasher
[QUOTE="diablobasher"][QUOTE="jptribe_67"]

iam2green

no, u can share with family members, i think he means on the same console not like they have 2 different xboxes retreaving the account.

How about you actually read the terms of service before spewing all over your keyboard?

Anyone other than YOU using your Xbox LIVE account, is considered account sharing. Family members are no different from some chinese guy halfway across the world farming blocks for you in Bomberman Zero, or using a save manipulator. Net result is the same, higher gamerscore than you have actually worked for, and they are viewed the same by MS.

Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts
New account with my new xbox, less than a month, 1680, but, I don't try to get scores at all.
qwertyoip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 qwertyoip
Member since 2007 • 1681 Posts
Lance_Kalzas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Lance_Kalzas
Member since 2007 • 2135 Posts
12,063 and had my 360 since February 2006. It's a weird number like that because I played Blitz The League. Oops. lol. :)
redmagic123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 redmagic123
[QUOTE="iam2green"][QUOTE="diablobasher"][QUOTE="jptribe_67"]

diablobasher

Take your own advice, read the terms of use it clearly states under associated accounts that you may allow anyone to use your account if you so please and that it is your responsibility to control the account, so please read the whole thing before posting yourself. Seriously sharing an account against the rules is about the lamest thing I have heard anyone say.

How about you actually read the terms of service before spewing all over your keyboard?

Anyone other than YOU using your Xbox LIVE account, is considered account sharing. Family members are no different from some chinese guy halfway across the world farming blocks for you in Bomberman Zero, or using a save manipulator. Net result is the same, higher gamerscore than you have actually worked for, and they are viewed the same by MS.

Take your own advice please, it clearly states in the terms of serive that other people may play on your account if you so please and that you are responsible for your account, read under associated users where is clearly states so.

Being against the rules to share your own account is about the lamest thing I have ever heard. Its against the rules to exploit any game with game saves and other cheats that boost your gamerscore not by other people actually playing a game and earning achievements for you and quite frankly how would they ever know either way.

diablobasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 diablobasher

"Take your own advice, read the terms of use it clearly states under associated accounts that you may allow anyone to use your account if you so please and that it is your responsibility to control the account, so please read the whole thing before posting yourself. Seriously sharing an account against the rules is about the lamest thing I have heard anyone say. "

Except you glossed over the part where sharing an account in order to boost your score is considered cheating, family member, dog, chinese farmer or not.

Besides, it being the lamest thing you've ever heard? You must not have heard a lot of things. Preventing account sharing is actually a very sane thing to do, it leads to bad things wherever it pops up, MMO's mostly.

NSR34GTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 NSR34GTR
Member since 2007 • 13179 Posts
5800 since agusut 2007 dont pay for achievments
jameeler91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jameeler91
Member since 2006 • 1312 Posts
There.

Bborder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Bborder76
Member since 2005 • 149 Posts

"Take your own advice, read the terms of use it clearly states under associated accounts that you may allow anyone to use your account if you so please and that it is your responsibility to control the account, so please read the whole thing before posting yourself. Seriously sharing an account against the rules is about the lamest thing I have heard anyone say. "

Except you glossed over the part where sharing an account in order to boost your score is considered cheating, family member, dog, chinese farmer or not.

Besides, it being the lamest thing you've ever heard? You must not have heard a lot of things. Preventing account sharing is actually a very sane thing to do, it leads to bad things wherever it pops up, MMO's mostly.

diablobasher

Why do you care so much anyway? Who cares if he shares an account...if it matters that much than go cry to microsoft about it.

Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
15,870 and had my 360 since December 06.
russian4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 russian4life
Member since 2006 • 436 Posts
its in ma sig
Avatar image for deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
deactivated-5f5404ad8217e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
Member since 2005 • 1637 Posts
sig
Firex777x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Firex777x
Member since 2008 • 697 Posts

Sig.

;)

redmagic123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 redmagic123

Except you glossed over the part where sharing an account in order to boost your score is considered cheating, family member, dog, chinese farmer or not.diablobasher

I still see no where it says that in the terms of use or code of conduct though it clearly states you may allow others to play on the account. Again achievement boosting with someone who is exploiting the game in some way is considering against the rules where the person is actually doing something unfairly to win and/or gain achievements/rank in a game. Not things like achievement boosting that are not considered cheating ie rumble pit boosting in Halo 3 or letting a friend beat you a number amount of times in a sports game to get an achievement.

diablobasher
Sorry for my exaggeration on lamest thing ever but you get my point, I just don't see why you would care so much if someone else shares their account like others have said. Some people either can't afford to buy multiple accounts or just don't play enough to want their own so its easier to share, though I am not one of these people I have nothing against it or them so why should you? I can see how it could be a problem in something like an MMO but how many of those are for 360?
jptribe_67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jptribe_67
[QUOTE="jptribe_67"]

diablobasher

I think you miss understood. We dont cheat to get achievements. we all just share the same online account so we dont pay 150 dollars a year just 50. I was just saying the only games that I mainly play are sports games the rest are the games they have purchased and played. All i was saying.

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
20,000 something. It'll stay where it is until Ninja Gaiden II comes out.
PlzDuntBanMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#35 PlzDuntBanMe
Member since 2008 • 3269 Posts
Potts1350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Potts1350
Member since 2008 • 456 Posts
its in my sig, its not that great cuz ive had it around 20 months...
tofycoco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 tofycoco
Member since 2007 • 106 Posts
LeviLRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LeviLRP
Member since 2008 • 751 Posts
[QUOTE="jptribe_67"]

diablobasher

Point out the spot were it says that. I am not saying it doesn't say it, I just want to know exactly were it says it instead of hunting it down.

Also how the hell are they going to know that someone else is using your account on the same system? They cannot find out so how can they bring his GS to zero?

My GS is 20,664.

JohnJerome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 JohnJerome
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
diablobasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 diablobasher

"I can see how it could be a problem in something like an MMO but how many of those are for 360?"

Anything that has a leaderboard can be the subject of major problems caused by account sharing.

And my point wasn't to cry about someone cheating, my point was that not only are you circumventing paying your LIVE fee, but as a direct result of your multiple people on one account you have more points than you would otherwise have, and as a result a place on the leaderboard you are not deserving of, which is contributing to the larger problem as a whole.

Personally, no I dont give two hoots about you, it's nothing personal. I DO give multiple hoots about people who cheat to gain a higher place on leaderboards however, such was one of my experiences with an MMO I used to play, whereby someone and his brother played in shifts in order to have the character running 24/7, resulting in him being knighted the Race Leader because of his place on the leaderboard, and given certain responsibilities over the servers population. Responsibilities which were abused for personal gain to the detriment of the entire server.

So you can see where my disdain for account sharing spawns from.

As for anyone who "doesnt see why it's a problem" or thinks "it's lame" or "see's no reason I shouldn't be able to do it" you need to reconnect your brain. You can not care, that's fine, but not being able to identify it as a problem is something no sane person can do. A small, insignificent problem in 99% of cases sure, but that's like saying stealing a handbag isn't important because somebody else robbed a bank.

LeviLRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LeviLRP
Member since 2008 • 751 Posts

"I can see how it could be a problem in something like an MMO but how many of those are for 360?"

Anything that has a leaderboard can be the subject of major problems caused by account sharing.

And my point wasn't to cry about someone cheating, my point was that not only are you circumventing paying your LIVE fee, but as a direct result of your multiple people on one account you have more points than you would otherwise have, and as a result a place on the leaderboard you are not deserving of, which is contributing to the larger problem as a whole.

Personally, no I dont give two hoots about you, it's nothing personal. I DO give multiple hoots about people who cheat to gain a higher place on leaderboards however, such was one of my experiences with an MMO I used to play, whereby someone and his brother played in shifts in order to have the character running 24/7, resulting in him being knighted the Race Leader because of his place on the leaderboard, and given certain responsibilities over the servers population. Responsibilities which were abused for personal gain to the detriment of the entire server.

So you can see where my disdain for account sharing spawns from.

As for anyone who "doesnt see why it's a problem" or thinks "it's lame" or "see's no reason I shouldn't be able to do it" you need to reconnect your brain. You can not care, that's fine, but not being able to identify it as a problem is something no sane person can do. A small, insignificent problem in 99% of cases sure, but that's like saying stealing a handbag isn't important because somebody else robbed a bank.

diablobasher

You are only on the Leaderboards if you sign up for them. He never said he was signed up for any leaderboard. You are just assuming things. You said his gamerscore was going to go to 0 too. I want to know how the hell MS are going to know about it?

Wunderkid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Wunderkid7
Member since 2008 • 247 Posts
SuperBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SuperBeast
Member since 2002 • 13229 Posts
Had my 360 since launch....Think it's around 500 or so. Although current user is only about a year old, otherwise I'm sure it'd be at least 1,000 by now.
DarkDemon91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 DarkDemon91
Member since 2006 • 770 Posts

Sig

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

Spartan874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#46 Spartan874
Member since 2005 • 2142 Posts
somewhere around 11500 and ive had it since launch
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#47 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts
2400 or so, and to the continueing debate on leaderboards.account sharing, the person who said he shares accounts with his brothers isn't boosting it. or so i belive.
TM_Darkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TM_Darkside
Member since 2007 • 3993 Posts
antonioGamer87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 antonioGamer87
Member since 2007 • 133 Posts
check my gamecard, is 5300, i have my xbox since december of last year, i do tried to get the achivements, but if there time consuming or really hard, i dont get them.
jptribe_67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 jptribe_67
yea there is no boosting going on. And i do agree if the account is being used 24/7 to boost you up in a leaderboard or what have you in an mmo. But everything that we have unlocked has been completly legit.