Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

As of this writing, preorders start in 6.45hrs 11am EST 9/22.

Don’t forget to preorder the world’s most powerful console while supplies last!

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Got my XSX preordered today!

Can’t wait!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

I have never pre ordered a console and never will, i don't care if its not available until next year, i'm in no hurry.

kendafulp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By kendafulp
Member since 2024 • 1 Posts

It's been a crazy 48 hours since the Xbox Series X and S went on sale. Many victorious stories of people spamming the F5 key fast enough to get through and unfortunately sad stories of others being beaten by the dreaded web page error demon. Whichever way you look at it, emotions were all over the place.

We have been noticing a lot of posts coming up of people celebrating their pre-orders, noticing their pre-orders being cancelled, and others noticing some sites still having stock and wanting to share. So we figured it would be best to have a megathread for everyone to share all this information in one place. So any of these posts made outside of the megathread will be removed, it all must be put in here.

We would love to try and update this posts with links to sites, but with how quick they sell out we just wouldn't be fast enough so we'll be keeping the sorting by new as the default so people will hopefully be able to catch those type of posts. For those having their pre-orders cancelled, be sure to share it here and any solutions that you might have to help others so that they don't fall victim to it too if its possible to avoid happening. If the solutions are verified to work, I will update this megathread showing the solutions.

As always, if you guys have any suggestions on something to add to this megathread be sure to let us know in modmail.

https://vidmate.onl/