xbox live vision questin

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xrider987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xrider987
Member since 2003 • 163 Posts

i was thinking about buying xbox live vison but it dosent seem like many games support it. you think more games will in the future? or iis it pretty much dead already?

limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts
There are some more games coming out that use it (Chess is a rumored game, some Pinball game use's it). If you are going to be sending a lot of picture messages to friends it may be worth it, but other then that not really.
mother_farter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 mother_farter
Member since 2003 • 16676 Posts

since i got it for christmas the only thing ive used it for was putting my face on my character in rb6 vegas, playing uno, and sending picture messages but yeah thats about it. i would imagine more games are coming out in the future that are going to utilize the camera. but if your not really intrested in those 3 things i mentioned then i dont think you should get it just yet.

gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11943 Posts
I am sure more games will support it.  Right now they are making games that use your face on your in-game characters face.  In Uno you can actually see other players too.  If nothing else it will be great to talk to your friends and see them too.
TheUnionFrag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 TheUnionFrag
Member since 2007 • 88 Posts
More and more games will support it. I can imagine the Tom Clancy franchises taking this on board, as Vegas already has. So far I only use it for the occasional picture message to my mates and for my face on R6:Vegas.