Xbox Live Gold 30 day trial!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 42316
Member since 2006 • 1502 Posts

Hey guys...

I know this may seem like a really rookie question but it has me STUMPED!!!! How do I get the xbox live gold 30 day trial thing?!?!?!?! I've had my xbox for a while now (8 months) and I haven't ever activated my 30 day trial because of university and other stuff, but I'm on holiday now and I'm keen to try out the XBL. So coould someone please tell me how to activate it, BTW, I've had my XBL account for a long time now and I know about the message that comes up as you are registering, but since I've already registered, where do I activate the trial period....

Thanks!!!

Schreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Schreek
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts

I'm not sure but I thought you could only accept your 30 day trial when you create your profile. I am probably wrong, but I tried for a really lon time to activate it and eventually gave in and started a new profile (luckily I did not have to much progress on my other profile).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 42316
Member since 2006 • 1502 Posts

That really really sucks because I really don't wanna lose my progress......dang nabit!!

Avatar image for der_spudmeister
der_spudmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 der_spudmeister
Member since 2005 • 607 Posts
I don't think you can activate that then. You can only get your trial if you make an account on your Xbox (not via the website) and then select to go online right after making your profile. If you decided to make your account on the website to ensure your gamertag (like I did, unfortunately), you're not entitled to a month of free Xbox Live. You can, however, make a new account on your Xbox and take that one online.
LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
Or you just get Xbox Live Membership for a month.