Xbox Live Connectivity help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

joshtheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 0

#1 joshtheboss
Member since 2002 • 41660 Posts

Hopefully someone here can figure this out for me. Recently my 360 signs out at random times from XBL and than wont let me sign back in. Sometimes in the mornings I try signing in and it wont let me, but if I wait a few hours (like I did today) it works fine. When I ran the test before it says I was connected to the internet but not XBL. Thing is, I dont think its the router since my PS3 is plugged into the same router and works fine and I even plugged the 360 straight into the modem and the same thig happens.

Anyone know why this is?

OfficerLeach_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 OfficerLeach_
Member since 2010 • 419 Posts

Hopefully someone here can figure this out for me. Recently my 360 signs out at random times from XBL and than wont let me sign back in. Sometimes in the mornings I try signing in and it wont let me, but if I wait a few hours (like I did today) it works fine. When I ran the test before it says I was connected to the internet but not XBL. Thing is, I dont think its the router since my PS3 is plugged into the same router and works fine and I even plugged the 360 straight into the modem and the same thig happens.

Anyone know why this is?

joshtheboss

Maybe alot of ppl signed on in your area at certain times? what model is it? Try setting up a DMZ first and see if that fixes it...if it doesnt then more then likely its something to do with your box

joshtheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

#3 joshtheboss
Member since 2002 • 41660 Posts

[QUOTE="joshtheboss"]

Anyone know why this is?

OfficerLeach_

Maybe alot of ppl signed on in your area at certain times? what model is it? Try setting up a DMZ first and see if that fixes it...if it doesnt then more then likely its something to do with your box

Its one of the new elite slim models.
OfficerLeach_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 OfficerLeach_
Member since 2010 • 419 Posts

[QUOTE="OfficerLeach_"]

[QUOTE="joshtheboss"]

Anyone know why this is?

joshtheboss

Its one of the new elite slim models.

Look Up "DMZ tutorial XBOX360" follow the steps....if it dont help try replacing your ethernet cords....if that dont work id have your box checked out(since you said your ps3 is running fine)