Xbox 360....Pro vs Elite question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Paytheplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Paytheplayer
Member since 2007 • 238 Posts

Im looking to purchase my own Xbox 360. I have always played at my friends house, but now I want my own. My question is, is it worth paying the extra money to get an Elite system? What are the differences between Elite, and Pro, besides the amount of Gigs you get? I don't download anything onto the system anyways, so I don't think I'd be using up the 60 Gigs on the Pro system. Is there a difference in performance between the 2?

Thank you very much to anybody who can help.

Paytheplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Paytheplayer
Member since 2007 • 238 Posts

???

boltzcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 boltzcom
Member since 2007 • 188 Posts
1) A quick search on google would give you the answers you're looking for very fast --- much faster than waiting for a reply on here 2) It's about color and HDD size, thats it. Personally, I have an Elite, and enjoy having more capacity...its up to you
gagit811

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gagit811
Member since 2005 • 3632 Posts
only dif is the bigger hdd and you get an hdmi cord with the elite and its black of couse. you would do better by buying the pro cause you wont be using the extra hdd space.
elchiquilin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 elchiquilin
Member since 2005 • 1318 Posts
on that matter both perform the same, before the elite was the only system with hdmi, now its just about color and gb, tough wait till may so you get the elite game of the year bundle, which includes halo 3 and fable 2 as a bonus.
Squeets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Squeets
Member since 2006 • 8185 Posts

Buy an Arcade and the 60GB kit... it still cost the same $300 (and comes with 3 months of Live free, as well as 5 arcade games)... and you are more likely to get a Jasper model of 360...

XxWOND3RB3ADxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XxWOND3RB3ADxX
Member since 2008 • 1189 Posts

I suggest the elite i haven't had any problems with it and it's great. I've gotten the 4 xbox's and they were all pro except the elite they kept breaking so i decided to just get the elite and it has been great.

VinxVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 VinxVince
Member since 2004 • 219 Posts
You get Halo 3 and Fable 2 with the elite.
boltzcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 boltzcom
Member since 2007 • 188 Posts
only dif is the bigger hdd and you get an hdmi cord with the elite and its black of couse. you would do better by buying the pro cause you wont be using the extra hdd space.gagit811
This isn't necessarily true...I use it, and more of it. Depends how many games you want on the HDD and if you put anything else on there, i.e - music, videos, etc...
gagit811

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gagit811
Member since 2005 • 3632 Posts
[QUOTE="gagit811"]only dif is the bigger hdd and you get an hdmi cord with the elite and its black of couse. you would do better by buying the pro cause you wont be using the extra hdd space.boltzcom
This isn't necessarily true...I use it, and more of it. Depends how many games you want on the HDD and if you put anything else on there, i.e - music, videos, etc...

I have an elite, but the OP said he doesnt down load anything really, so I said go for the pro. I on the other hand have much use for the 120gig hdd.
johnrobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 johnrobs
Member since 2008 • 40 Posts

New elite on Saturday and comes with fable 2 and halo 3, $399.99

Red Ring of Death proof, jasper chip installed

Great deal!!