This topic is locked from further discussion.

jigglemytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jigglemytuna
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I know this is going to make a lot of people mad. But two of my 360s broke. One the video drive went on it and the other one was an E74 error. I decided to make a video smashing them. :P I am going to buy the new 360 slim when I get my next paycheck. For anyone wanting to play send me a PM. I will gladly like to make new friends. For those wanting to see the video I posted a link below. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh6zqZlraZQ
Avatar image for ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ
ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ
Member since 2007 • 1987 Posts

I know this is going to make a lot of people mad. But two of my 360s broke. One the video drive went on it and the other one was an E74 error. I decided to make a video smashing them. :P I am going to buy the new 360 slim when I get my next paycheck. For anyone wanting to play send me a PM. I will gladly like to make new friends. For those wanting to see the video I posted a link below. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh6zqZlraZQjigglemytuna

things people do to get more youtube hits...

next time take a lighter, stick it up your nose, and light it. i hear the guy that did that for youtube hits got a couple million.

jigglemytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 jigglemytuna
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
well thanks for the suggestion lol
killev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 killev
Member since 2010 • 657 Posts

lol u are carzy

DbzJohno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 DbzJohno
Member since 2010 • 283 Posts

Ouch!!! That was pretty painful to watch but it was very funny.

I have a feeling that was not the red ring of death.:D

Jeff_Boldt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Jeff_Boldt
Member since 2006 • 867 Posts

haha, straight up if it makes you feel better than give'r bro. I've never had any console errors but I know if I did and couldnt get MS to fix it for less than the cost of a new console I would do this myself.

actually last year there was a dude here who had an rrod console that MS wouldnt fix so he brought it out to a big field with a friend of his and put like 200 rounds from a pistol into it, the pictures were fantastic.

Moderator edit - blog topic. Thread closed.