Xbox 360 best memories

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dark_Kaden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Dark_Kaden
Member since 2010 • 56 Posts
You know like, when you first bought the console, or when you had friends over, you know just memories you got from having a 360 that you wont forget :D
Tokeism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Tokeism
Member since 2006 • 2365 Posts

8player halo 3 lan parties

o0Pwnzorz0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 o0Pwnzorz0o
Member since 2009 • 642 Posts
Definitely nazi zombies on WaW, I use to come home from school and right when I got home I would do my homework and then immediately go on nazi zombies lol. Also Halo 3 was my first game for 360 and I enjoyed that thoroughly.
milkshakes793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 milkshakes793
Member since 2005 • 1379 Posts
when i launched iwas lucky to get one and i remember couple nights before christmas playing COD2 split screen and PDZ coop good times middle school was tight
F0urTwenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 F0urTwenty
Member since 2010 • 1842 Posts

Gears of War(1). So many great memories with that game. The next one will hopefully with do the same :D.

Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 Xbox360Gamer15
Member since 2009 • 3937 Posts
You know like, when you first bought the console, or when you had friends over, you know just memories you got from having a 360 that you wont forget :DDark_Kaden
im still having my best memorys...my best memorys are putting a new game in the disk holder and playing it and getting lots of achievements...like im gonna have an awesome new memory putting fallout new vegas in the disk holder because i really like the fallout series....well....starting with fallout 3...i dont like fallout 1 and 2.
Hseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Hseptic
Member since 2003 • 1566 Posts

my first RROD:P

Nexustras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nexustras
Member since 2005 • 568 Posts
first time i played MW1... just a waff of amazement
MrBelveder06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MrBelveder06
Member since 2008 • 307 Posts

Most Fun on had on the Xbox 360 was when Rainbow Six Vegas was new and would spend hours online with friends playing Terrorist Hunt

orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#10 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
Playing online with my friends. Countless inside jokes! :D
Sonny360Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sonny360Elite
Member since 2009 • 1593 Posts
Gears of War 1 right around when I first got the XBOX. Used to play ALL THE TIME.. with friends mostly. Another one is I was playing a game that supported the 360 cameras, then a guy popped up on the screen wearing a Ku-Klux Clan hood and yelling at people. That may have been more than once..
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts

There aren't any memeries that really stand out much, but I haven't had my 360 very long though, lol. But my best memery will probably be starting Tales of Vesperia, that's the game that I bought the system for, and still the best game in it, lol.

Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Xbox360Gamer15

There aren't any memeries that really stand out much, but I haven't had my 360 very long though, lol. But my best memery will probably be starting Tales of Vesperia, that's the game that I bought the system for, and still the best game in it, lol.

lazyathew
i disagree....fallout 3/new vegas is/are the best game(s) for the 360...tales of vesperia is a great game but not as great as fallout.....dont take me wrong....i respect your opinion...it is your opinion so who am i to say much
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="lazyathew"]

Xbox360Gamer15
i disagree....fallout 3/new vegas is/are the best game(s) for the 360...tales of vesperia is a great game but not as great as fallout.....dont take me wrong....i respect your opinion...it is your opinion so who am i to say much

you havent even played tales of vesperia lol
Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Xbox360Gamer15
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="Xbox360Gamer15"][QUOTE="lazyathew"]

i played the demo....i like it a little bit...i was gonna get tales of vesperia last year but i went broke
Sonny360Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sonny360Elite
Member since 2009 • 1593 Posts
[QUOTE="Xbox360Gamer15"][QUOTE="lazyathew"]

chaoscougar1

Good call, what a tool.
shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#17 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts

chaoscougar1

I haven't played it either nor do I have any urge to do so. Looking at it compared to Fallout makes FO look even better than it already is.
SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SaintBlaze
Member since 2007 • 7736 Posts

The first few weeks after I got it. I remember playing Gears of War for 4 to 5 hours every day (on xbox live) with friends. Good times.

But man, time really flies. I was a freshmen in high school back then. I'm a freshmen in college now. :(

shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#19 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts

GRAW & GRAW 2 when first released & MP always full, I miss the sniping no other game has made it that good.

F0urTwenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 F0urTwenty
Member since 2010 • 1842 Posts

The first few weeks after I got it. I remember playing Gears of War for 4 to 5 hours every day (on xbox live) with friends. Good times.

But man, time really flies. I was a freshmen in high school back then. I'm a freshmen in college now. :(

SaintBlaze
Sounds exactly like me :P
FastEddie2121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FastEddie2121
Member since 2009 • 3081 Posts
First contact with the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion followed by countless hours of sneaking through caves and forts in my new DBrotherhood assassin armor.
EzekyleAbadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 EzekyleAbadon
Member since 2010 • 1391 Posts

12 player Halo 3 Lan party with friends, the swearing and the shoving was the best part of it

riou7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#23 riou7  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 10842 Posts

When i got the console.. :)

Assassin_73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Assassin_73
Member since 2008 • 165 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark_Kaden"]You know like, when you first bought the console, or when you had friends over, you know just memories you got from having a 360 that you wont forget :DXbox360Gamer15
im still having my best memorys...my best memorys are putting a new game in the disk holder and playing it and getting lots of achievements...like im gonna have an awesome new memory putting fallout new vegas in the disk holder because i really like the fallout series....well....starting with fallout 3...i dont like fallout 1 and 2.

yeah im recording my best memories these times,too.with experience of fable 3 and hopefuly brotherhood.
clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

When I was playing Halo 2 and it stopped and I looked and I saw 3 red lights. JK

Lanezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Lanezy
Member since 2004 • 2438 Posts

Definitely when I first purchased my Xbox 360 and loaded up GRAW for the first time. Also, the countless hours on Gears of War and Call of Duty 4.

lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lazyathew

[QUOTE="lazyathew"]

Xbox360Gamer15

I didn't even play Fallout. And I did say "best game I bought" lol. Although my brother owns it. I'll probably get around to playing thateventually.

Flamingpostman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 Flamingpostman
Member since 2006 • 1172 Posts

8player halo 3 lan parties

Tokeism
haha

Gears of War(1). So many great memories with that game. The next one will hopefully with do the same :D.

F0urTwenty
agreed so much fun.and playing halo 2
Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Xbox360Gamer15
[QUOTE="lazyathew"]

I didn't even play Fallout. And I did say "best game I bought" lol. Although my brother owns it. I'll probably get around to playing thateventually.

you should.....its awesome....its a huge game that will suck you into the story and sidequests like your a spaceship being sucked into a black hole
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lazyathew

[QUOTE="lazyathew"]

[QUOTE="Xbox360Gamer15"] i disagree....fallout 3/new vegas is/are the best game(s) for the 360...tales of vesperia is a great game but not as great as fallout.....dont take me wrong....i respect your opinion...it is your opinion so who am i to say muchXbox360Gamer15

you should.....its awesome....its a huge game that will suck you into the story and sidequests like your a spaceship being sucked into a black hole

Wow... that sounds pretty awesome lol.But yeah I think I probably will play it pretty soon.

incred_davis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 incred_davis
Member since 2005 • 1166 Posts

1) getting my box thru the mail the day after launch.. best box ive ever opened.

2) getting oblivion on launch day, stepping out of the prison and entering into the epicness that is elder scrolls.

3) second would be getting mass effect on launch day and realizing that the game wasnt as deep as they made it sound, and then realizing i love the game anyway.

Avatar image for RatchetJunkie20
RatchetJunkie20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 RatchetJunkie20
Member since 2007 • 966 Posts

When I first got my 360, having it sit in the box for a few days waiting for my fiancee to hook it up to the TV, and then being REALLY ticked off at the ending of Fable II.

XXGamerfanXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#33 XXGamerfanXX
Member since 2009 • 1066 Posts
When I got my Xbox 360 Elite back in December in year 07 (Good times), I was so excited to play on it for the first time in a long time. I played Halo 3 for so many hours with my friends, and family members, that it was a really fun time doing that time. Heck, I was fapping (don't ask) all over the place when I got the Xbox 360 Elite. Boy, was I so excited or what?
Wopps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Wopps
Member since 2003 • 2373 Posts

I never really put much time into my Xbox for about a year and a half of owning it because I was still playing WoW which took every minute of my free time. But I have 2 good memories so far and many more to come once I complete my backlog of games. First would be Tales of Vesperia. I bought it because I loved Tales of Symphonia, and knew I'd be getting more of the same, however the game was better than Tales of Symphonia in every way. Those 2 games are in my top 3 favorite RPGs ever.

My second fond memory happened recently, it was when I got 100% on Super Meat Boy..such a great feeling to complete that game knowing how difficult it was and also knowing that those achievements I now have are achievements some people will never get.

Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Xbox360Gamer15
[QUOTE="lazyathew"]

Wow... that sounds pretty awesome lol.But yeah I think I probably will play it pretty soon.

its also a really big game and will take u ages to complete...ive had fallout 3 for 8 months and im only 81 percent compete on the achievements..but theres on labled quests in the game called free form quests which dont give u achievements or much XP but they are fun to do...there are lots of freeform quests...ive only found a few
Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Xbox360Gamer15
oh yea...i have lots of good memories playing cod waw in nazi zombies online.....one time on the map that came with the game me and a few xbl friends played and then went upstairs and got pushed into a corner and were droping zombies like flys on a fly swatter.....good times....i also had fun times playing free for all....the times i got to call in dogs 2 times in one life because i was dropping xbl players like flys....good times....ive won 70 rounds of free for all in waw
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#37 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
First nuke in MW2 Seeing the shivering isles for the first time in Oblivion, First perfection in Halo 3 And there there is probably one from every game i own, but the best memories are definately from when i was younger. The days of starcraft, diablo 1/2, super smash brothers, goldeneye, perfect dark, crash bandicoot; those are the memories i will never forget
Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Xbox360Gamer15
First nuke in MW2 Seeing the shivering isles for the first time in Oblivion, First perfection in Halo 3 And there there is probably one from every game i own, but the best memories are definately from when i was younger. The days of starcraft, diablo 1/2, super smash brothers, goldeneye, perfect dark, crash bandicoot; those are the memories i will never forgetchaoscougar1
i think the emp is better then the nuke in mw2
r3iz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 r3iz0
Member since 2004 • 2539 Posts

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]First nuke in MW2 Seeing the shivering isles for the first time in Oblivion, First perfection in Halo 3 And there there is probably one from every game i own, but the best memories are definately from when i was younger. The days of starcraft, diablo 1/2, super smash brothers, goldeneye, perfect dark, crash bandicoot; those are the memories i will never forgetXbox360Gamer15

How can your opinion possibly influence his best memory?

Easports48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Easports48
Member since 2005 • 1761 Posts

When i got the console.. :)

riou7
Same here.
Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Xbox360Gamer15

[QUOTE="Xbox360Gamer15"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]First nuke in MW2 Seeing the shivering isles for the first time in Oblivion, First perfection in Halo 3 And there there is probably one from every game i own, but the best memories are definately from when i was younger. The days of starcraft, diablo 1/2, super smash brothers, goldeneye, perfect dark, crash bandicoot; those are the memories i will never forgetr3iz0

How can your opinion possibly influence his best memory?

im not trying to influence his best memory
TheCorpseEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 TheCorpseEater
Member since 2010 • 208 Posts

Getting in from night shifts at 6am and playing COD4:MW until 9:30am everyday with one of the lads from work.