XBL GUITAR HERO 3 Problem!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darktomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 darktomorrow
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

im not sure if its my game, console or if its simply the guitar hero servers! but the majority of the time it doesnt let me join a match it says failed or somethin like that and right now it says joining game and ive been waiting like 5+ minutes its so frustrating!

msjr78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 msjr78
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts
Well, if you've been paying attention to the Xbox Live news, there are still problems with the service right now. Hopefully they'll get it all squared away soon.
bxgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 bxgt
Member since 2006 • 3035 Posts
It could just be live that is still having trouble or it could be your internet having problems. Have you tried any other games?
darktomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 darktomorrow
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
yea i know about that but even before the holidays hit cause ive had the game since launch and this has been a constant problem and it sucks cause i really want to play online without having to retry a search 4 times before actually playing a game!
bxgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 bxgt
Member since 2006 • 3035 Posts
have you tried any other games online?
darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 darksusperia
Member since 2004 • 6945 Posts
about this. He isnt alone. All servers show up with a red ping and you cant connect to any of them. this happens under all game modes. There is even double entries of server names in the lists.

every other live game works fine. Im in contact with activision support as this isnt a MS issue.