Why Just tell me a REASON !!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JokerUae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JokerUae
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Why on Earth does people think just coz the game name is something it deserve a score for that

halo wars sucked i played it and im not a fan of halo wars but it sucks face it

i have a 360 , wii and ps3

never complained

the fact some kids last year was voting fall out for the game of the year is enough to show that u just hate other consols !!

just give me a reasone why does halo wars not deserve a 6.5

Gameplay = hard fuzzy controls

SP = lame

MP = gets boring after a while

and im sure i dont usually buy a game for the skulls -.-"

so whats good how the game looks there are plenty of better looking games on 360 do u really think they look as good as GOW2 ??!!

kazater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 kazater
Member since 2008 • 649 Posts
only played it at a mates house, didnt really like it much, but then again i dont like halo much either.. but i dont get you "you guys hate other consoles!" attitude.. get a grip dude.. u voted for MGS i reckon, and MGS is an okay game that kicked ass when you got to play it, the story was a bit too *** for me, the graphics were awesome, but fallout was more of a game for me, so i voted fallout... oh noes! i hate my ps3! not.. dude... get a grip.. halo wars is a rather good RTS. just cuz you dont like it doesnt mean it sucks.. grow up.
ruiner82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ruiner82
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
how about gta 4 getting a 10 outta 10 . . . that's something to complain about GTA is lame.
Avatar image for a_beautiful_lie
a_beautiful_lie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 a_beautiful_lie
Member since 2003 • 507 Posts

the fact some kids last year was voting fall out for the game of the year is enough to show that u just hate other consols !!

JokerUae
Fallout 3 was an amazing game. Never did care for Halo. I decided to skip Halo Wars, but that's mainly since I've never seen a good RTS on any console. I was a Civ fan before Revolutions but just did not like Revolutions.
Divine_Stryph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Divine_Stryph
Member since 2003 • 863 Posts
how about gta 4 getting a 10 outta 10 . . . that's something to complain about GTA is lame.ruiner82
Heh... *rolls eyes*
kazater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 kazater
Member since 2008 • 649 Posts
oh and oh yeah, your hate towards Fallout just shows that you are narrowminded and enjoy movies more than games...
proud722

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 proud722
Member since 2007 • 1463 Posts
Because it's a console rts and it works, I think that counts for quite a bit. No its not a great game but if a console rts was ever gonna work at all it was going to have to be simplified if only because there are less buttons on a controller than there are keys on a keyboard.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
Maybe they liked the demo and hard a different opinion than yours..? Oh teh noez logic scar me.
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts
Oh, because someone likes Halo Wars, it must be because they hate other consoles. They secretly can't stand Halo Wars, but they spend hours playing the demo and go lie out their ass on forums...just because they hate other consoles. Exactly what data did you use to come to this conclusion?
Avatar image for ace-of-spades93
ace-of-spades93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 ace-of-spades93
Member since 2008 • 2456 Posts
This was a pretty pointless thread tbh
JokerUae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JokerUae
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

well i just wanted to know maybe i missed a point in hallo wars because so many people are defending it

i like good games and i dont think ill say thank you for Game Spot if they gave it a higher score and made me buy it then i get angry coz i didnt like it

what made me say this is the comments on the Review nothing more

Warlord_Irochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#12 Warlord_Irochi
Member since 2009 • 4291 Posts

Honestly, in my opinion fanboysm is a plague, almost a terrorist attack to the gaming world (and a big show of inmaturity btw).

C'ya

FromTheHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FromTheHeart
Member since 2006 • 117 Posts
how about gta 4 getting a 10 outta 10 . . . that's something to complain about GTA is lame.ruiner82
OMG I COULD KISS YOU. GTA came realy weak and got a perfect score?!? when that happended, i kinda lost faith in gamespot
LinkoRob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 LinkoRob
Member since 2008 • 62 Posts
people shouldn't rely on reviews purely, unless they share a mutual opinion of that reviewer on most or EVERY game..thats why you play demos, play it at a friends house, look at the gameplay on youtube..before you waste 50 or 60 bucks
brad1087

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#15 brad1087
Member since 2007 • 759 Posts

Yeah im not gonna play it, not a big fan of Halo in general.

ufcfan1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ufcfan1987
Member since 2009 • 386 Posts

[QUOTE="ruiner82"]how about gta 4 getting a 10 outta 10 . . . that's something to complain about GTA is lame.FromTheHeart
OMG I COULD KISS YOU. GTA came realy weak and got a perfect score?!? when that happended, i kinda lost faith in gamespot

anyways moving on. just because a game got a 6.5 doesnt mean that the game sucks. that is one sites opinion on the game. i found that gs likes to find all the negatives in a game and blow them out of proportion. and dont even mention the good stuff unless they are paid to.

l33isb345t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 l33isb345t
Member since 2009 • 263 Posts

The TC is stupid!

I think Halo Wars is OK.

But id rather play starcraft or warcraft3.

enix165

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 enix165
Member since 2007 • 1848 Posts
Oh, because someone likes Halo Wars, it must be because they hate other consoles. They secretly can't stand Halo Wars, but they spend hours playing the demo and go lie out their ass on forums...just because they hate other consoles. Exactly what data did you use to come to this conclusion?Palantas
He made a lot of fancy equations and said they were right. =P Anyways, uhhhh...you don't like Halo Wars. Whoop-de-doo. Doesn't mean everyone else has to hate it. xD
MissMorphine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MissMorphine
Member since 2008 • 1156 Posts

[QUOTE="ruiner82"]how about gta 4 getting a 10 outta 10 . . . that's something to complain about GTA is lame.FromTheHeart

GTAIV= Epic Fail

Avatar image for deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#20 deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
Member since 2004 • 13995 Posts
as soon as I saw the word "coz", i stopped reading.
TheKingFreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TheKingFreed
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

You do realize that fallout was on the PS3 and the 360 don't you?

And the wii sucks, i bought it for Brawl and got bored of it, none of the games really stand out to me and the multiplatform games that do i'd much rather buy for the 360; because they weren't designed specifically for the wii controller making it nigh on impossible to control it.

penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 penpusher
Member since 2004 • 3573 Posts

i think all people are trying to say when they complain about halo wars getting 6.5 is that they simply dont like how the reviewer went about reviewing the game

i mean if you actually watched the review you'll notice hes speaking as if hes reiewing a pc rts and that halo wars devs were never constantly abbling bout the fact that they designed it to be simpler than your average RTS so it wouldnt be a flop on consoles

basically we dont think gamespot actually did a very good job in the actual process of the review