Who Thinks COD4 is Overrated

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kngkng21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kngkng21
Member since 2007 • 509 Posts
i do people just keep on talking bout it first its getting annoying secondly the online is only good the story was way to short and nothing to do with the modern warfare going on right. all the call of duty series in the past like ww2 ones were historically accurate. Cod 4 wasnt that its just an fps arcade shooter, just shut up already
Kobewars87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Kobewars87
Member since 2007 • 321 Posts
i enjoy them cause they are arcade like and fast paced. and i dont play games caue they are historically correct. so just shut up
megamadman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 megamadman5
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts
people talk about it because its a great game. your on a game forum so you shut up. and what about it isn't accurate excactly?
msjr78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 msjr78
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts
i enjoy them cause they are arcade like and fast paced. and i dont play games caue they are historically correct. so just shut upKobewars87
So why is it taboo to say COD4 is overrated, but ok to rip into Halo?
snipeshot11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 snipeshot11
Member since 2007 • 1006 Posts
Yeah and your one of those people who keep talking about it. I dont give a rats a$$ if you think its over-rated or not. I have a h*ll of a time playing it wether whiners like you are playing it or not.
zaidpass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 zaidpass
Member since 2005 • 557 Posts

yea all the other games are accurate right, such as battlefield 2??? No , but its still an amazing game

if you dun like the game doesn't mean no one else likes the game, n if you dun like the game come up with better cons and flaws about the game .......

call of duty 4's single player wasn't that short, I beat it in the same time I beat Halo so yea....

snipeshot11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 snipeshot11

yea all the other games are accurate right, such as battlefield 2??? No , but its still an amazing game

if you dun like the game doesn't mean no one else likes the game, n if you dun like the game come up with better cons and flaws about the game .......

call of duty 4's single player wasn't that short, I beat it in the same time I beat Halo so yea....

zaidpass

Exactly, for some reason I think the thread creator is a halo fanboy.

End_all_Be_all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 End_all_Be_all
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts

I thought the single player was pretty good, not amazing the sniper mission really stood out.. the multiplayer truly is great though and the prestige mode is very original.. I have begun to move on though recently after putting in 8 days or so but i cant deny how well made it is especially after all those overhyped letdowns that came out during the holidays.

COD has just become that IT game like gears was early last year.. my interest rarely lasts as long as most peoples though, i tend to move on much faster than most.. still a great game though

megamadman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 megamadman5
[QUOTE="Kobewars87"]i enjoy them cause they are arcade like and fast paced. and i dont play games caue they are historically correct. so just shut upmsjr78

lmao because halo sucks
EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 EnderSR388
Member since 2004 • 6552 Posts
I think these threads about COD4 are getting to be as annoying as the "Halo 3 sucks" threads. Just post in one of the 70 that are already started.
kall5ter08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kall5ter08
Member since 2007 • 244 Posts

its not, its just a good game

JaviBonilla23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JaviBonilla23
Member since 2007 • 912 Posts
I think it is overrated. Its just another run of the mill military fps. RB6 V was better.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#13 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

i got one thing to say

you suck at cod4 averging like 3 kills every game thats why u hate it

JaviBonilla23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JaviBonilla23

[QUOTE="msjr78"][QUOTE="Kobewars87"]i enjoy them cause they are arcade like and fast paced. and i dont play games caue they are historically correct. so just shut upmegamadman5

lmao because halo sucks

Halo sucks? You suck

psycogamer1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 psycogamer1996
Member since 2008 • 4013 Posts
dudes call of duty 4 is awsome i'd say its probably the best in the series. the ww2 games of call of duty are fun but i like the modern guns and the realisticness ( is that even a word "realisticness")
JaviBonilla23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JaviBonilla23

dudes call of duty 4 is awsome i'd say its probably the best in the series. the ww2 games of call of duty are fun but i like the modern guns and the realisticness ( is that even a word "realisticness")psycogamer1996

The word is realism and is something COD 4 is not even trying to achieve.

psycogamer1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 psycogamer1996
Member since 2008 • 4013 Posts
Yeah and your one of those people who keep talking about it. I dont give a rats a$$ if you think its over-rated I have a h*ll of a time playing it wether whiners like you are playing it or not.snipeshot11
dude i totally agree with this but change your dam icon Devils suck LETS GO RANGERS!
arab_prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18 arab_prince
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts
Hip hip hooray! Finally someone agrees that its overrated. I dont see the fascination of Online, its the same as any other online. The story was short, really short. Its a good game, yeah, but definitely no GOTY and doesnt deserve the appreciation it gets, IMO.
megamadman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 megamadman5

[QUOTE="psycogamer1996"]dudes call of duty 4 is awsome i'd say its probably the best in the series. the ww2 games of call of duty are fun but i like the modern guns and the realisticness ( is that even a word "realisticness")JaviBonilla23

XD lol i find it soooo funny that a halo fangirl is saying CoD4 isn't realistic. but im sure somewhere out in space is a green astronaut unloading a whole clip on another astronaut, still not killing him and when all this is happening funny frog like aliens using huge rings for power. ok....

Kobewars87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Kobewars87

i wasn't ripping halo....i like halo, if you referring to my halo episode one joke that was just because the kids topic was rediculous. and people are constantly talking about halo 3's ending and how crappy it was, so i thought i joke around alittle.

EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 EnderSR388
[QUOTE="JaviBonilla23"]

[QUOTE="psycogamer1996"]dudes call of duty 4 is awsome i'd say its probably the best in the series. the ww2 games of call of duty are fun but i like the modern guns and the realisticness ( is that even a word "realisticness")megamadman5

XD lol i find it soooo funny that a halo fangirl is saying CoD4 isn't realistic. but im sure somewhere out in space is a green astronaut unloading a whole clip on another astronaut, still not killing him and when all this is happening funny frog like aliens using huge rings for power. ok....

I'm pretty sure JaviBonilla is a guy.

SamAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SamAges
Member since 2007 • 384 Posts
Tards.. CoD 4 Is REALLY REALISTIC. Since when have you ever played a game that * SPOILERS * ends with you lying on the ground half dead and getting a gun thrown to you for you to kill three dudes in slow motion?! NEVER! * END SPOILER * its an awesome game now shoo. ( Also. I Do Like Halo To. So You Can't Say I'm A CoD Fanboy. )
Kobewars87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kobewars87
im pretty sure thats got nothing to do with the topic....
snipeshot11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 snipeshot11

[QUOTE="snipeshot11"]Yeah and your one of those people who keep talking about it. I dont give a rats a$$ if you think its over-rated I have a h*ll of a time playing it wether whiners like you are playing it or not.psycogamer1996
dude i totally agree with this but change your dam icon Devils suck LETS GO RANGERS!

haha yeah right, I guess we will see Friday night.

kngkng21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kngkng21

i got one thing to say

you suck at cod4 averging like 3 kills every game thats why u hate it

k2theswiss
thats y u have no life and play vieo games everyday and for the rest of ur life
SamAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SamAges
Member since 2007 • 384 Posts

im pretty sure thats got nothing to do with the topic....Kobewars87

So? o:

kngkng21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kngkng21
Hip hip hooray! Finally someone agrees that its overrated. I dont see the fascination of Online, its the same as any other online. The story was short, really short. Its a good game, yeah, but definitely no GOTY and doesnt deserve the appreciation it gets, IMO.arab_prince
brother from another mother
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#29 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
I like it because its a very exciting game. The story isnt all that long, which usually pisses me off, but the multiplayer is excellent IMO. Ive spent so much time on this game, and its great.
megamadman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 megamadman5

I'm pretty sure JaviBonilla is a guy.

o... it's just every time i read his posts, in my head it sounds like a whiney 8 year old girl.... my bad

Kobewars87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Kobewars87

[QUOTE="Kobewars87"]im pretty sure thats got nothing to do with the topic....SamAges

So? o:

yeah i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to the guy who posted above you.

Kobewars87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Kobewars87
i love how people are attacking other people with the you play video games all your life on a video game forum site......i have a job, i go to school part time and i play video games. im decent at duty 4, K/D ratio is 1.21. I guess i have no life since i dont average 3 kills a game.
Fogotmypantz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Fogotmypantz
Member since 2005 • 821 Posts

Honestly I think its underrated. COD4 should haves old more copies than HALO3 becuase its that good

EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 EnderSR388
[QUOTE="SamAges"]

[QUOTE="Kobewars87"]im pretty sure thats got nothing to do with the topic....Kobewars87

So? o:

yeah i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to the guy who posted above you.

Yeah, I wasn't talking to you in the first place, so. If you're going to insult someone, at least get their gender right. Unless it's funny, in which this case it wasn't, then it's alright.

Kobewars87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kobewars87
if you going to accuse someone make sure its the right person...i didnt insult he/she. i just stated that you were off topic.
snipeshot11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 snipeshot11
[QUOTE="snipeshot11"][QUOTE="zaidpass"]

kngkng21

Exactly, for some reason I think the thread creator is a halo fanboy.

whoa buddy i hate halo the only games i like is me and ur mom on a pool table

A your mom joke...I thought even you where better then that

msjr78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 msjr78
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts
Best thread EVER.
EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 EnderSR388

i love how people are attacking other people with the you play video games all your life on a video game forum site......i have a job, i go to school part time and i play video games. im decent at duty 4, K/D ratio is 1.21. I guess i have no life since i dont average 3 kills a game.Kobewars87

Nobody cares what your K/D ratio is, that you go to school part time or have a job. So, what does that have to do with the topic? Oh that's right! Nothing.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#39 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

The online deserves all the props it gets.... while its not the most original shooter, it takes the best things from other games (counterstrike, GRAW, Vegas, etc..) and improves them to make a near perfect online shooter.

I do think the singleplayer is WAY overrated though, as its very short... still fun, but way to short.

Kobewars87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Kobewars87

your right, i apologize.

EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 EnderSR388

if you going to accuse someone make sure its the right person...i didnt insult he/she. i just stated that you were off topic. Kobewars87

Did I say that you insulted him? No, I said that someone called him a "Halo fangirl". It wasn't funny. You said that I was off topic for saying that he was a guy. Oh who cares anyways. /thread

megamadman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 megamadman5
CoD4 is better then halo. just thought id throw that into the mix
Kobewars87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Kobewars87

"Yeah, I wasn't talking to you in the first place, so. If you're going to insult someone, at least get their gender right. Unless it's funny, in which this case it wasn't, then it's alright"

you can understand my confusion with the belief you were accusing me of doing so.

EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 EnderSR388

"Yeah, I wasn't talking to you in the first place, so. If you're going to insult someone, at least get their gender right. Unless it's funny, in which this case it wasn't, then it's alright"

you can understand my confusion with the belief you were accusing me of doing so.

Kobewars87

Sorry, I meant "you're" as in a general "if anybody" is going to... Not meant at you directly. I can understand your confusion.

the_animals

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 the_animals
Member since 2004 • 329 Posts
anything that ever becomes popular is one day going to be called overated. a lot of people like it for a reason. its a good game. you dont see people talking about how great games like area 51 blacksite is because it isnt that great.
RaptorVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 RaptorVenom
Member since 2006 • 561 Posts

Hip hip hooray! Finally someone agrees that its overrated. I dont see the fascination of Online, its the same as any other online. The story was short, really short. Its a good game, yeah, but definitely no GOTY and doesnt deserve the appreciation it gets, IMO.arab_prince

If people think it's great (and we do) then it does deserve the appreciation it gets. Too all those who complain about it in everyway possible, I say, until U can put out something better, keep your mouth shut. It's easy to bash a game, but I don't see you out there trying to do any better. No matter what game comes out, if it's great, someone will say it's overrated cuz they don't really care for it. If U don't like it or think it's as great as everyone else, don't play it & leave it to those of us who do think it's great. In the end, it comes down to personal choice. Since an oppinion is not a fact, no game can ever be truly overrated. Unless of course it's Viva Pinata haha.

TehGod99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 TehGod99
Member since 2007 • 45 Posts

kill all halo fanboys their scum also biased since most of them don't even have cod4 cheap ****

bazanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 bazanger
Member since 2004 • 2838 Posts
is it just me or has everyone on this forum turned into a major CoD4 fanboy? i wasn't sure before but after reading this i'm convinced..
TehGod99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 TehGod99
Member since 2007 • 45 Posts

is it just me or has everyone on this forum turned into a major CoD4 fanboy? i wasn't sure before but after reading this i'm convinced..ctfvyrsgurbnorn

ctf if you aren't in favor of cod4 then your against it and if thats true....

bazanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 bazanger
Member since 2004 • 2838 Posts

[QUOTE="ctfvyrsgurbnorn"]is it just me or has everyone on this forum turned into a major CoD4 fanboy? i wasn't sure before but after reading this i'm convinced..TehGod99

ctf if you aren't in favor of cod4 then your against it and if thats true....

exactly my point..