Who going to have a 360 only this gen

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Yng-ePIc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Yng-ePIc
Member since 2005 • 804 Posts
I'm getting a PS3 next month. Passing on the Wii, I played it enough at my cousin's house.
darthzew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#52 darthzew
Member since 2005 • 1213 Posts

My sister's getting a Wii, but I hope to get a PS3 should the money allow.

Avatar image for problemsolver10
problemsolver10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 problemsolver10
Member since 2005 • 830 Posts
i did have a Wii and sold it, dont get me wrong its a fun system, but it lacks longevity with games, i mean you cant download new maps or stuff like that, i will be gettinga 360 late September/early October
chief_527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 chief_527
Member since 2003 • 1121 Posts
i plan on getting a ps3 this holiday. Stores will definitely have some good bundles and good discounts until then my 360 can hold me off. the Wii well i really dont have the space to be playing the Wii in my room anyways and it really doesn't appeal to me.
HybridGrunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 HybridGrunt
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts
I'll probably wait so long for a PS3 that it will be the slim model that they always come up with, and it's got to be alot cheaper.
themtman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#56 themtman
Member since 2004 • 937 Posts
i have a wii and ps3 and 360 and so far 360 is the best and it will be the best so i am going to trade in my other systems soon especially the ps3
YourLastDay86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 YourLastDay86
Member since 2004 • 1073 Posts
I already have the Wii. But the only reason I'd ever consider a PS3 is due to MGS4 and a significant price drop...
fordies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 fordies
Member since 2005 • 5829 Posts
I have a 360 and will more than likely get a PS3 sometime in 2008 but the Wii doesnt interest me at all.
vanntheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#59 vanntheman
Member since 2006 • 46 Posts
if i get another console it wont be for like 2 years as i cant afford a ps3 and the wii just doesnt intrest me
nosferatu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 nosferatu
Member since 2002 • 4292 Posts

I've got my 360 and I've got a Wii (which gets very little usage). I really see no reason to grab a PS3. There isn't a single game in development that tempts me.... even if it were half that price.

uh.... I'll have all three console in a couple of years. I need a blu-ray player... and I need to play SSBB. lol.paranoiasurviva

If youNEED an HD disc player, go get on that steal of a deal at Amazon for the 360 HD-DVD player. If you only said BluRay because you think HD-DVD is dead go take a look around. HD-DVD has been gaining a ton of momentum lately going into a crucial holiday season. Studios are starting to notice that although Sony SHOULD have had a commanding lead at this point, they have botched so much about the product and really don't. Studios need an HD format to take off so they can resell you movies you've already bought, etc. They are beginning to see that HD-DVD may be the only onecapable of getting competitive (price being the most important aspect) with DVD soonenough to make accomplish that goal.