Which system are you buying this holiday season?

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BrokeOffKicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 BrokeOffKicks
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Xbox 1 needs to have a huge E3 showing for it to gain any credibility as a gaming console.
AJC3317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#52 AJC3317
Member since 2003 • 2546 Posts
there's no reason at all to be planning on getting an x1 right now. maybe that'll change after e3, but we'll hafta wait and see
Sonny360Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Sonny360Elite
Member since 2009 • 1593 Posts
38 say PS4 and 1 person on 6 different accounts said XBOX One. Wow!
XxAK47xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 XxAK47xX
Member since 2005 • 5003 Posts

I see all the sony people saw the topic listed from the main forums page and decided take a stroll over here. 

Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Geminon
Member since 2012 • 1177 Posts

I see all the sony people saw the topic listed from the main forums page and decided take a stroll over here. 

XxAK47xX
more like people arent going to stand for MS's bullshit. then again, when Sony announced the exact same plan for PS4 used games, it will probably even out. i dont believe for a second that people are just going to abstain from all consoles...
XxAK47xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 XxAK47xX
Member since 2005 • 5003 Posts

[QUOTE="XxAK47xX"]

Geminon

more like people arent going to stand for MS's bullshit. then again, when Sony announced the exact same plan for PS4 used games, it will probably even out. i dont believe for a second that people are just going to abstain from all consoles...

WEll the is still like 5 months befor anything happenes and is finalized. I hope people dont thing microsoft is the only ones thinking about this problems and how to deal with it. it just happened that the spot like is fouced on xbox. Sony is getting a break around this time. They will sit back in the dark and see what microsft does and how the response is. Someone had to go first eventually. 

Sonny360Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Sonny360Elite
Sony is looking at further gimics and ways to manipulate you. They will not change anything at all that they have planned. They frankly couldn't care less about the consumer. I believe PS3 said though that it's all up to the publisher if they want to charge the fee.
Desynkronic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Desynkronic
Member since 2012 • 32 Posts
will wait for E3 before finalizing my decision.BFKZ
This, i really want to pick X1 But so far a lot of the bads are out weighing but many could be rumors/ are still shady so i hope a lot of them are.
Sonny360Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Sonny360Elite
[QUOTE="Sonny360Elite"]Sony is looking at further gimics and ways to manipulate you. They will not change anything at all that they have planned. They frankly couldn't care less about the consumer. I believe PS3 said though that it's all up to the publisher if they want to charge the fee.

Doh! I meant Microsoft is looking for gimics and ways to further manipulate their consumer base.
Spartan_N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Spartan_N7
Member since 2013 • 581 Posts
Niether, I most likely wont have the money. If I do end up having the money, then Im going with an Xbox. Ill pick up the PS4 next year sometime.
xFL4WL3SSx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 xFL4WL3SSx
Member since 2009 • 1018 Posts
I really think people are going overboard with all this XboxOne hate.
bboy2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 bboy2k
Member since 2003 • 257 Posts

i dont think the hate is going overboard at all. all the fees that microsoft are gonna charge is so ridiculous that the games theyre gonna show at E3 don't matter anymore. microsoft already lost the battle and are gonna lose tons and tons of customers

Sonny360Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Sonny360Elite
I really think people are going overboard with all this XboxOne hate.xFL4WL3SSx
How long have you been an XBOX customer? I think a lot of loyal customers have had enough with MS and realize Sony offersgamers a much better gaming console. I haven't visited the PS3 forum in a really long time. I've always visited 360 and system wars. I've had enough of MS and their garbage though. They do not think of the customer.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#64 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

PS4

CrossFire245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 CrossFire245
Member since 2007 • 1085 Posts

I'm waiting until E3 and after that to make a final decision. My plan is to make up my mind about a month before the Xbox One/PS4 launches on which I will get (or if I will not get either at launch). At the moment, I'm leaning heavily towards the PS4.

mrsniper83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#66 mrsniper83
Member since 2009 • 1552 Posts
People used to bash 360 when it first came out and I think things worked out just fine so Im gonna get XboxOne
mrsniper83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#67 mrsniper83
Member since 2009 • 1552 Posts
[QUOTE="xFL4WL3SSx"]I really think people are going overboard with all this XboxOne hate.Sonny360Elite
How long have you been an XBOX customer? I think a lot of loyal customers have had enough with MS and realize Sony offersgamers a much better gaming console. I haven't visited the PS3 forum in a really long time. I've always visited 360 and system wars. I've had enough of MS and their garbage though. They do not think of the customer.

You are only saying they offer a better system because they don't charge for PSN.Your gonna really tell me that PSN is better than Xbox Live, there is no way.True I do like Sony and have been a fan, I have a ps3 also but it just seems I turn on the xbox way more than I do the ps3.....Tell me why you think that MS doesn't think of the customer?
Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Geminon
[QUOTE="xFL4WL3SSx"]I really think people are going overboard with all this XboxOne hate.Sonny360Elite

the PS3 is in no way a better console than the 360. 360 beats it in graphics, online, controller design, and functionality. however.... the PS4 looks far superior to the XBOX one.the 3rd console curse is in full effect for MS this time around. looks like Sony has worked through it.
xJointChiefx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 xJointChiefx
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I try and be as nonpartisan as possible, so I will probably be getting both systems. Although this current generation we are in, I find myself focusing more time into my 360 than PS3, which come to think of it haven't used for a year:(  So may the best hunk of same shit different day piece of metal win. It all comes down to exclusives. 

denodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 denodan
I will get the Xbox One. A great thought out system. Who said the Xbox One will not Play games? it will preform just as well as the PS4. The PS4 has faster memory, but speed are about the same for both. The Xbox one has extra Caching onboard so will match the speed of the PS4's memory. Who said Sony won't charge for Second Hand Games? They will, they just don't come out and say things like MS. Here is a link suggesting even Sony will have Gaming Fees. http://mygamertalk.com/sony-wants-to-charge-money-for-used-games-like-ea-does Love the way the Xbox One has gone. It's gone Multi Media like your Phone, and TV has. For Sony to say it is a gaming system will kill it, just like Nintendo which also claims to always be a gaming system only and harmed it, and is not seen as a serious gaming console, but one for kids. MS always supported the Xbox360 better then Sony supported the PS3. The PS3 also has like a Red Ring Of Death, the Yellow death, but Sony always denied it. The PS1 had Laser Troubles and Sony never supported their customers. Out of Warranty hard luck. MS with the first Xbox360 Red Ring Of death Problems a 3 year warrenty. I don't like Sony's policy of not informing people Vita is a hand hold console that has hardly any good games and lack of support. Xbox Live and the Xbox Live setup far better then Sony's. To say the Xbox One will not be a good gaming Console is stupid. it's better then just a gaming system and Kinect works well. Sony are so shady when it announces anything and gives nothing away. MS comes out and says it. I have never heard MS say they will charge for Games. Everything is going not just a gaming system, but Multi Media. You Tv is going that way your Phone is more a multimedia device than it used to be, and so is the Xbox One. Xbox360 started the trend and MS always was aiming for this, so why should it be no surprise? Put it this way the PS4 will have to go down this road to survive and if and when it does is not set up as well as multimedia device like the Xbox One. Multimedia is the future. Just a gaming systerm only, like Nintendo is in the past. People hate change and Xbox has gone in such a direction it has scared many Xbox fans, but has always been MS's aim. I like the fact not only am I getting a Gaming Console as good as the PS4, but a much better multimedia and allround console of the Xbox One. I think MS has had much more time to develop a console, so had one to Show. Sony was far behind and had nothing to show, so Sony may have the more rushed product this time. MS was developing the Xbox One much sooner as the Xbox360 has been around longer would start development of a new console sooner. MS forced Sony to develop a new console much sooner then expected. They had to, to stay in the race.
Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Geminon
[QUOTE="denodan"]I will get the Xbox One. A great thought out system. Who said the Xbox One will not Play games? it will preform just as well as the PS4. The PS4 has faster memory, but speed are about the same for both. The Xbox one has extra Caching onboard so will match the speed of the PS4's memory. Who said Sony won't charge for Second Hand Games? They will, they just don't come out and say things like MS. Here is a link suggesting even Sony will have Gaming Fees. http://mygamertalk.com/sony-wants-to-charge-money-for-used-games-like-ea-does Love the way the Xbox One has gone. It's gone Multi Media like your Phone, and TV has. For Sony to say it is a gaming system will kill it, just like Nintendo which also claims to always be a gaming system only and harmed it, and is not seen as a serious gaming console, but one for kids. MS always supported the Xbox360 better then Sony supported the PS3. The PS3 also has like a Red Ring Of Death, the Yellow death, but Sony always denied it. The PS1 had Laser Troubles and Sony never supported their customers. Out of Warranty hard luck. MS with the first Xbox360 Red Ring Of death Problems a 3 year warrenty. I don't like Sony's policy of not informing people Vita is a hand hold console that has hardly any good games and lack of support. Xbox Live and the Xbox Live setup far better then Sony's. To say the Xbox One will not be a good gaming Console is stupid. it's better then just a gaming system and Kinect works well. Sony are so shady when it announces anything and gives nothing away. MS comes out and says it. I have never heard MS say they will charge for Games. Everything is going not just a gaming system, but Multi Media. You Tv is going that way your Phone is more a multimedia device than it used to be, and so is the Xbox One. Xbox360 started the trend and MS always was aiming for this, so why should it be no surprise? Put it this way the PS4 will have to go down this road to survive and if and when it does is not set up as well as multimedia device like the Xbox One. Multimedia is the future. Just a gaming systerm only, like Nintendo is in the past. People hate change and Xbox has gone in such a direction it has scared many Xbox fans, but has always been MS's aim. I like the fact not only am I getting a Gaming Console as good as the PS4, but a much better multimedia and allround console of the Xbox One. I think MS has had much more time to develop a console, so had one to Show. Sony was far behind and had nothing to show, so Sony may have the more rushed product this time. MS was developing the Xbox One much sooner as the Xbox360 has been around longer would start development of a new console sooner. MS forced Sony to develop a new console much sooner then expected. They had to, to stay in the race.

this is all pretty much fallacy.... so...yeah. the XBOX One, for now, is looking -very- inferior hardware wise. 8 gigs of DDR3 with 3 reserved for the OS.... an inferior graphics card.... processor about the same. games will look the same in terms of multiplats.... but i think when it comes to exclusives on PS4, gamers are going to see a marked difference in fidelity. i think PS4 fans are going to have a legitimate argument this gen when saying that the XBOX One is holding back the graphical fidelity of games.
Firmaments

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Firmaments
Member since 2013 • 83 Posts

I'm leaning toward the PS4 at the moment, but I'm going to wait until E3 before I even begin to make up my mind. 

manhunt24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 manhunt24
Member since 2007 • 74 Posts

im getting the xbox one

manhunt24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 manhunt24
Member since 2007 • 74 Posts
ms and sony could be working together have you thought of that
denodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 denodan
People have short memories. When the Xbox 360 was announced and out there was many negative views also. So nothing new here. The more you hate something the more you like it, or the more you rubbish it the more you want it. This happened with Xbox360, yet sold well. The worse critics so far and bashes have been Xbox Fans, the same happened with Xbox 360, yet it was the bashers who bought it. So it could work again in MS favour like with the Xbox 360. Also when the PS3 came out lots of negative reports and views yet sold well. Same crap same situation, and people with short memories.
MikeMasonUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 MikeMasonUK
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
The more you hate something the more you like it, or the more you rubbish it the more you want it. .denodan
destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#77 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

Both.

xFL4WL3SSx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 xFL4WL3SSx
Member since 2009 • 1018 Posts
[QUOTE="denodan"]I will get the Xbox One. A great thought out system. Who said the Xbox One will not Play games? it will preform just as well as the PS4. The PS4 has faster memory, but speed are about the same for both. The Xbox one has extra Caching onboard so will match the speed of the PS4's memory. Who said Sony won't charge for Second Hand Games? They will, they just don't come out and say things like MS. Here is a link suggesting even Sony will have Gaming Fees. http://mygamertalk.com/sony-wants-to-charge-money-for-used-games-like-ea-does Love the way the Xbox One has gone. It's gone Multi Media like your Phone, and TV has. For Sony to say it is a gaming system will kill it, just like Nintendo which also claims to always be a gaming system only and harmed it, and is not seen as a serious gaming console, but one for kids. MS always supported the Xbox360 better then Sony supported the PS3. The PS3 also has like a Red Ring Of Death, the Yellow death, but Sony always denied it. The PS1 had Laser Troubles and Sony never supported their customers. Out of Warranty hard luck. MS with the first Xbox360 Red Ring Of death Problems a 3 year warrenty. I don't like Sony's policy of not informing people Vita is a hand hold console that has hardly any good games and lack of support. Xbox Live and the Xbox Live setup far better then Sony's. To say the Xbox One will not be a good gaming Console is stupid. it's better then just a gaming system and Kinect works well. Sony are so shady when it announces anything and gives nothing away. MS comes out and says it. I have never heard MS say they will charge for Games. Everything is going not just a gaming system, but Multi Media. You Tv is going that way your Phone is more a multimedia device than it used to be, and so is the Xbox One. Xbox360 started the trend and MS always was aiming for this, so why should it be no surprise? Put it this way the PS4 will have to go down this road to survive and if and when it does is not set up as well as multimedia device like the Xbox One. Multimedia is the future. Just a gaming systerm only, like Nintendo is in the past. People hate change and Xbox has gone in such a direction it has scared many Xbox fans, but has always been MS's aim. I like the fact not only am I getting a Gaming Console as good as the PS4, but a much better multimedia and allround console of the Xbox One. I think MS has had much more time to develop a console, so had one to Show. Sony was far behind and had nothing to show, so Sony may have the more rushed product this time. MS was developing the Xbox One much sooner as the Xbox360 has been around longer would start development of a new console sooner. MS forced Sony to develop a new console much sooner then expected. They had to, to stay in the race.

I agree %100.