Which is more fun Mass Effect or Assasin's Creed?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

metalhead164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 metalhead164
Member since 2007 • 136 Posts
I am getting a new game today and which game should I get.
MuffinPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 MuffinPunk
Member since 2007 • 4845 Posts
I like Mass Effect more because it's got way more content, and assassins creed gets a bit repetitive. I also just love Bioware (makers of Mass Effect, KotOR) so anything they make I will buy and love. But Mass Effect is better in my eyes even though both games are pretty different. Get both eventually.
deadbeat2381

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 deadbeat2381
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts
I voted that AC was more fun, but it is only a little bit more fun than ME. everyone will tell you that AC is short but if you like exploring and doing side quests it can be a decent lengthed game. Just like any game if all you do is the main quest than yes it is short. They will also tell you that it is repetitive, but I didnt care that it was bc it was flat out fun, and really what game is not repetitive. I recommend getting both games, they are both awesome but AC was a little bit more fun for me. But on the otherhand ME is longer and has more replay value so I say if you are to buy only 1 of them i would get ME even though AC is more fun
Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts
Mass Effect pretty much reduces Assassin's Creed's worth to a garbage equivalent :) If you MUST get Assassin's Creed, however, it is on sale at Best Buy for 39.99 for the 360.
MuffinPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 MuffinPunk
Member since 2007 • 4845 Posts
The only reason why I say assassins creed is repetitive is because the majority of the time has you doing errands like pick pocketing, climbing very similar tall structures, saving citizens, every single city has the same things, no variation at all. The whole assassination parts are the best parts of the game and they are magnificent. But they are only a tiny percentage of the game. If they could have implemented more meaningful and varying objectives then it could have been much better. Where's the cross bow, that could have been a mission to find it.
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts
Assassins creed is awesome. Mass Effect is good too.
jrobinow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jrobinow
Member since 2005 • 418 Posts
Both are good games but if you can only get one I would get Mass Effect. It has higher replay value and AC gets awfully repetitive.
Tree06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Tree06
Member since 2006 • 3552 Posts
They both have their strengths and weaknessess but you can't go wrong with either. Both are a must play.
KGrimm03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 KGrimm03
Member since 2007 • 527 Posts
i wouldn't know about mass effect because i dont know how to open doors and i have asked people on here before and they gave me stupid answers lol so i wouldnt know about that so until i found out how to open doorsi could tell you which is better. but i have played assassins creed and i really liked that game, can't wait for the second.
Sexy_Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sexy_Pirate
Member since 2006 • 3298 Posts
get mass effect, rent AC
jrobinow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jrobinow
Member since 2005 • 418 Posts

i wouldn't know about mass effect because i dont know how to open doors and i have asked people on here before and they gave me stupid answers lol so i wouldnt know about that so until i found out how to open doorsi could tell you which is better. but i have played assassins creed and i really liked that game, can't wait for the second.KGrimm03

Are you serious? You walk up to the door, highlight the green door control on the right, and select A. But seriously, please tell me you are joking.

KGrimm03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 KGrimm03
Member since 2007 • 527 Posts

[QUOTE="KGrimm03"]i wouldn't know about mass effect because i dont know how to open doors and i have asked people on here before and they gave me stupid answers lol so i wouldnt know about that so until i found out how to open doorsi could tell you which is better. but i have played assassins creed and i really liked that game, can't wait for the second.jrobinow

Are you serious? You walk up to the door, highlight the green door control on the right, and select A. But seriously, please tell me you are joking.

no i actually not. how you highlight it lol.

Von-Dozier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Von-Dozier
Member since 2007 • 313 Posts

You're asking which is more fun, which I'd reply Mass Effect is a very slow game. Total RPG.

Where as AC is a very fast paced game, total action. It's up to you whether you want an RPG or action game.

dcowboys3315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dcowboys3315
Member since 2004 • 3044 Posts
AC
JopaGeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JopaGeri
Member since 2004 • 538 Posts
buymass effect rent assasins creed.
Avatar image for sinistergoggles
sinistergoggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 sinistergoggles
Member since 2005 • 9919 Posts
I love both of em, but I had more enjoyment from Mass Effect. As well as frustrations. Assassin's Creed was smooth sailing for me; finished it yesterday. :)
GEARSofWAR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GEARSofWAR360
Member since 2006 • 1405 Posts
both are great and it kind of depends on what ur looking for.. mass effect has a lot of dialogue and its really story driven and the actions good too.. assassins creed is more action and stuff the stories not as important.. imo though u should get mass effect
drownafish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 drownafish
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
They are both great, but I would suggest Mass Effect if you're looking for something a bit more time consuming and difficult.
Aleperez75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#19 Aleperez75
Member since 2005 • 494 Posts
Yeah I also think that you should rent AC and buy Mass Effect. That's what I'm doing. This is my second rental preriod with AC but I havent paid for it because I had two free rental coupons. I gave up the templars and flags searching anyways.
Avatar image for jamesallenyz431
jamesallenyz431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 jamesallenyz431
Member since 2005 • 190 Posts

Im saying Mass Effect because i regret buying AC. I got ME for xmas, its boring as hell but i hear it picks up the pace later on. AC gets gayer as u play. id say rent AC

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts

i only just got ME and AC a few days ago, im already 15 hours into ME. its great, i love it

ac is fun, but it gets old fast. im about 3 hours in, and its already starting to get tired. oh, and ac is CRAZY EASY. especially once you get back the counter attack move (which you get in the first 2 hours or so). you can can fight off an entire army with one hand!

but jumping around on stuff is still fun though...for a while

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 REforever101
[QUOTE="jrobinow"]

[QUOTE="KGrimm03"]i wouldn't know about mass effect because i dont know how to open doors and i have asked people on here before and they gave me stupid answers lol so i wouldnt know about that so until i found out how to open doorsi could tell you which is better. but i have played assassins creed and i really liked that game, can't wait for the second.KGrimm03

no i actually not. how you highlight it lol.

:lol: oh my god dude. theres not understanding something in a game....and then theres just plain sucking at it

you LOOK at the panel. it says "open door" you then push A

not hard

msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#23 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts
Both are really fun, but you'll have fun with Mass Effect for a lot long.
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 REforever101

Im saying Mass Effect because i regret buying AC. I got ME for xmas, its boring as hell but i hear it picks up the pace later on. AC gets gayer as u play. id say rent AC

jamesallenyz431

how far into it are you? the game really picks up once you start flying around the galaxy

i mean, if ure not even out of the citadel yet... (though i shouldnt really be talking, a spent 3 hours just walking around the citadel doing pointless side quests...just cause i felt like it)

bartman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 bartman999
Member since 2005 • 154 Posts
I have both and I say Mass Effect but not by a long shot cause both are amazing games
Viper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Viper282
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
what do u do when assassins creed is over and u beat the game...cuz there is no online play?
Crash6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 Crash6
Member since 2004 • 3525 Posts
Get Assassin's Creed Just to vent I payed $60 for this thing 2 days ago. How the hell is it on sale already??? I'm tired of this crap..........
yentar480

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 yentar480
Member since 2007 • 5066 Posts

get mass effect, rent ACSexy_Pirate

i agree