which company should i choose for lcd tv's

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PimpMoney777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PimpMoney777
Member since 2005 • 124 Posts
should i go with samsung or sony becuase i'm going to get a 360 this summer and want a lcd tv which one is the better of the two ,
wreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 wreak
Member since 2005 • 4645 Posts
i'm gonna say sony, i havn't been to impressed w/ samsung HDTV's they make the picture look kinda grainy. but i'v seen alot of ACER HDTV's and they have a realy nice picture.....i dunno if you guys get ACER in the states.
jesseandnikki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#3 jesseandnikki
Member since 2004 • 4834 Posts

i'm gonna say sony, i havn't been to impressed w/ samsung HDTV's they make the picture look kinda grainy. but i'v seen alot of ACER HDTV's and they have a realy nice picture.....i dunno if you guys get ACER in the states.wreak

Yeah I've seen Acer, but I have a Samsung HDTV and I totally disagree, I've never seen picture quality this good.

Magespell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Magespell
Member since 2003 • 378 Posts
I have a Sharp Aquos and it's awesome.
Avatar image for MJ0LNIR_SPARTAN
MJ0LNIR_SPARTAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MJ0LNIR_SPARTAN
Member since 2007 • 409 Posts
Sony, Samsung, Sharp, Phillips, and Pioneer. Pioneer isn't so common in the states. They do have budget brands but like the old saying goes you get what you pay for.
spec0688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 spec0688
Member since 2004 • 2444 Posts

Samsung -- I have one and its awesome, Il tell you why its simple not 2 take sony

Sony is not known for their TVs especiallly HDTVs while samsung is one of the top companies for TVs and HDTVs, I haven't had a single problem since I got mine about a year ago,

Go for a

Samsung or Sharp, I might be forgetting one other company, But they are known for their HDTVs