What's so great about Borderlands?

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrTorry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MrTorry
Member since 2009 • 146 Posts

I don't get it.

T_0_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 T_0_D
Member since 2007 • 1128 Posts

Have you played it? If not I will fill you in on the "win" that is Borderland's

- A Bazillion guns!
- Drop in and out four player coop.
- FPS/RPG hybrid.

If none of this interests you then the game is just not for you.

Large_Soda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Large_Soda
Member since 2003 • 8658 Posts

I don't get it.

MrTorry

I don't get how you don't get it.

mrgrins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 mrgrins
Member since 2004 • 179 Posts
Wow, these pop up a lot. If after having read about it, seen gameplay vids, and read the numerous threads on this forum where folks ask or answer this same question, you do not think it is great, you most likely will not.
SouL-Tak3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 SouL-Tak3R
Member since 2005 • 4024 Posts

You have to play it for a little bit. I didn't like it at first, but eventually you'll be come addicted. Get excited at every new powerful gun, level up, explore while doing quests and kill things with exploding headshots and such. Trust me, you will like it.

wiicube64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 wiicube64
Member since 2007 • 371 Posts

[QUOTE="MrTorry"]

I don't get it.

Large_Soda

I don't get what you don't get about what he doesn't get.
jad206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jad206
Member since 2009 • 1821 Posts

[QUOTE="Large_Soda"]

[QUOTE="MrTorry"]

I don't get it.

wiicube64

I don't get what you don't about what he dosnt get about him not getting it.

MrTorry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MrTorry
Member since 2009 • 146 Posts

[QUOTE="wiicube64"][QUOTE="Large_Soda"]

jad206

What I don't get is why everyone are so excited about this game. I've read the review, watched the video review and watched some gameplay, but it doesn't seem as good as most people say it is.

archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 archvile_78
Member since 2007 • 8438 Posts

IMO, its the kind of game you gotta play yourself first to see how good it really is.

orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#10 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts

Have you played it? If not I will fill you in on the "win" that is Borderland's

- A Bazillion guns!
- Drop in and out four player coop.
- FPS/RPG hybrid.

If none of this interests you then the game is just not for you.

T_0_D

he's right.

catrocr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 catrocr
Member since 2004 • 1127 Posts
I think I get it now, but it's because I recently started playing an old game called Crackdown and I'm addicted to it. Crackdown has tons of weapons you can find on the enemies you kill, abilities to level up, and constant waves of enemies. That, along with fantastic explosions and an open world to explore. It's the same as what I've heard about Borderlands. I didn't realize how addictive such a formula was. But I just wasn't willing to spend $60 on Borderlands, so I got something similar for only $12. Part of my budget gaming plan.
i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

I don't get it.

MrTorry
ill explain then u see there are these things called preferences these "preferences" dictate our opinions and it is most gamers "opinion" that boarderlands is a good game due to its high quality and fun factor but there are some people that dont like it, which is fine its their "opinion" and if stated clearly and without insult i can respect that fully but there are also people who dont understand these concepts and make asinine posts to said effect hope that helped
billyd5301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 billyd5301
Member since 2008 • 1572 Posts
I don't get it either. The "bazillion guns" deal is highly over rated. I watched a review that compared it to World of Warcraft. That just made me laugh since you know, World of Warcraft designers actually craft and balance every single weapon in the game, there is an armor system, and monthly updates that expand it. This is 30 hours and done until the couple DLC packs they will make. I have had 0 interest in this game since it got announced.
jad206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jad206

[QUOTE="jad206"]

[QUOTE="wiicube64"] I don't get what you don't get about what he doesn't get.MrTorry

What I don't get is why everyone are so excited about this game. I've read the review, watched the video review and watched some gameplay, but it doesn't seem as good as most people say it is.

Read the review? And what one would that be? They all said great things about the game. If you dont like blowing the heads/arms off of "mutant midget physco" with 3 friends then idk what your idea of fun is. You really cant watch videos of this game, not one video i've seen did this game justice. But i can assure you if you buy it you wont regreat it. I've replayed this game so many times and still having fun with it.

jad206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jad206

I think I get it now, but it's because I recently started playing an old game called Crackdown and I'm addicted to it. Crackdown has tons of weapons you can find on the enemies you kill, abilities to level up, and constant waves of enemies. That, along with fantastic explosions and an open world to explore. It's the same as what I've heard about Borderlands. I didn't realize how addictive such a formula was. But I just wasn't willing to spend $60 on Borderlands, so I got something similar for only $12. Part of my budget gaming plan.catrocr

You are getting NOTHING near Borderlands. Every friend i asked about that game hates crackdown, but love Borderlands,

clinton47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 clinton47
Member since 2008 • 120 Posts

Borderlands isS**t its got like 6 guns.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
The game truly feels half-assed but it's pretty fun.
vp22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 vp22
Member since 2008 • 1443 Posts

[QUOTE="jad206"]

[QUOTE="wiicube64"] I don't get what you don't get about what he doesn't get.MrTorry

ahh so you've never played it........ its actually better than what most people say it is
jad206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jad206

Borderlands isS**t its got like 6 guns.

clinton47

Or 17 million. But since i know what you mean, no gun is the same. I have not found a single gun (given I have only found 400+ of 17million) and none of them are same stats but one more point of accuracy. They are all different.

clinton47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 clinton47
Member since 2008 • 120 Posts
i was being sarcastic dude lol
UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#21 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts
It's a mixture of Diablo-style co-op role-playing and Halo-style shooting and vehicular combat. What's not to love?
archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 archvile_78
Member since 2007 • 8438 Posts

It's a mixture of Diablo-style co-op role-playing and Halo-style shooting and vehicular combat. What's not to love?UT_Wrestler

Well the graphic duuh! :roll:

born2runak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 born2runak
Member since 2004 • 414 Posts

I get that you dont get it.

I ve had the game for about a week. Im a level 20 soldier. And yes the game is ok but definelty overhyped BIGTIME. This bazillion gun thing pisses me off to no end. There are a set number of guns in the game, the stats on them change and thats basically it. Sometimes you get a "cross breed " gun, but i still think the whole bazilliuon gun thing is misleading. Story is really lacking. Gameplay is fun but can get repetitve. Though the world is pretty big, theres not a whole lot of fun in exploring as most areas look exactly the same (I said most not all).

It is a fun game if you like leveling for the sake of leveling and looting and dont care about story, character development etc etc.

Though Fallout and Borderlands are way to different to be compared ( much to my dismay, I was really hoping for a fallout type game) I would take fallout 3 over bordrlands any day of the week.

LittleEnid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LittleEnid
Member since 2009 • 552 Posts

The game is fun because there isn't anything else out there that is so strongly based on co-op play. If you like Diablo-style group grinding, it's great. If not, it's not your thing. There IS a lot of hype, but it's because it's finally satisfying a market that loves grind-fest co-op (like me lol).

jad206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jad206

I ve had the game for about a week. Im a level 20 soldier. And yes the game is ok but definelty overhyped BIGTIME.

born2runak

Overhyped? Really? Xbox gave this game NO coverage on the dashbord until release. I wound't call it a sleeper hit, but the only coverage this got was from word of mouth. All my friends thought i was overhyping it, until they played it and said i wasnt even close to doing it.

JS0123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 JS0123456789
Member since 2007 • 927 Posts

I don't get it.

MrTorry

I'm guessing there's probably a lot of stuff you "don't get." You haven't played so what would you know. People are excited about it because they enjoy playing it and think it's great. If it doesn't look good to you then don't buy it. Problem solved, your loss.

JS0123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 JS0123456789

The game truly feels half-assed but it's pretty fun.KHAndAnime

What do you think is half assed about it? Your post is half assed.

JS0123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JS0123456789

I ve had the game for about a week. Im a level 20 soldier. And yes the game is ok but definelty overhyped BIGTIME. This bazillion gun thing pisses me off to no end. There are a set number of guns in the game, the stats on them change and thats basically it. Sometimes you get a "cross breed " gun, but i still think the whole bazilliuon gun thing is misleading. Story is really lacking. Gameplay is fun but can get repetitve. Though the world is pretty big, theres not a whole lot of fun in exploring as most areas look exactly the same (I said most not all).

It is a fun game if you like leveling for the sake of leveling and looting and dont care about story, character development etc etc.

Though Fallout and Borderlands are way to different to be compared ( much to my dismay, I was really hoping for a fallout type game) I would take fallout 3 over bordrlands any day of the week.

born2runak

Overhyped by whom? This game is underhyped, it hasn't gotten the coverage it deserves. The bazillion gun thing "pissed you off?" So you must have seen every gun in the game then. Yes the gun have different stats, the stats make the guns handle differently. Some have better fire rates and lesser recoil or give a critical hit or melee damage bonus. Rarer guns have better stats. Every gun I've found has been unique and I've found thousands of guns. All this must have gone over your head. The whole loot grinding concept must be lost on you.

I didn't think the story was that bad and I'm glad they didn't cram it down my throat with boring and pointless cut scenes and dialogue trees that render a second playthrough almost unbearable. What game has gameplay that doesn't get repetitive? Shooting bandits in the head doesn't get old to me just as VATS never really got old in Fallout 3. The terrain does vary, it doesn't look exactly the same the way all the time like it did in Fallout 3 which was just one big monotonous map.

If you were expecting Fallout 4 then it's no surprise you've been disappointed. Thank god that isn't what they made. The shooting was awful in Fallout 3, thank god for VATS, and stories were horrible. Just hiring Liam Neeson doesn't make a story good, he phoned it in, the voice acting in Fallout 3 was bad.

I would take Borderlands over Fallout 3 any day of the week.

billyd5301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 billyd5301

[QUOTE="born2runak"]

I ve had the game for about a week. Im a level 20 soldier. And yes the game is ok but definelty overhyped BIGTIME.

jad206

Overhyped? Really? Xbox gave this game NO coverage on the dashbord until release. I wound't call it a sleeper hit, but the only coverage this got was from word of mouth. All my friends thought i was overhyping it, until they played it and said i wasnt even close to doing it.

Ummm sometimes I flip though Gamestop Magazine... Er Game Informer. They have pumped it up for months and months, not to mention this website, and everytime I turn the tv on there is a commercial for it with that stupid song. Plus annoying fanboys like this who post 3 times in a row and can not respect that in some people's opinions they are not interested and/or do not like the game. Then there were the fanboys who were swearing on their lives that this would be game of the year 2 months before it came out. Those people are all in hiding now at least.

T_0_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 T_0_D
Member since 2007 • 1128 Posts

I don't get it either. The "bazillion guns" deal is highly over rated. I watched a review that compared it to World of Warcraft. That just made me laugh since you know, World of Warcraft designers actually craft and balance every single weapon in the game, there is an armor system, and monthly updates that expand it. This is 30 hours and done until the couple DLC packs they will make. I have had 0 interest in this game since it got announced.billyd5301

The "bazillion guns" deal is not over rated...they have developed a system that generates random weapons. Their are not like six weapons as someone else has stated...minimum their are twelve to fifteen "skins" available but the colorrs/stats/elelmental effects can all be different. This is a very good game I do not understand why everyone has to hate on a good game that is not getting much hype just to put it down. The same exact thing happened with Dead Space. Enjoy this game for what it is, a fun FPS/RPG hybrid with more guns than any game I have ever played.

gamer_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#31 gamer_96
Member since 2009 • 589 Posts

Its easy Art style and lots of guns...

chex81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#32 chex81
Member since 2004 • 3661 Posts

being an outsider who has not played the game and watched tons of videos, including reviews, spoke with peers who have it...and being a huge FPS and western RPG fan, i can say there is no interest for me to play this game. Now of course i wouldn't go off saying my opinion is fair, but thats what i get from what ive seen.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
because it reminds me so much of diablo, i love it
quijeros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34 quijeros
Member since 2008 • 1728 Posts

being an outsider who has not played the game and watched tons of videos, including reviews, spoke with peers who have it...and being a huge FPS and western RPG fan, i can say there is no interest for me to play this game. Now of course i wouldn't go off saying my opinion is fair, but thats what i get from what ive seen.

chex81

Eh, everyone's got a right to their opinion. This game won't appeal to everyone and that's fine. To me, the co-op is what has made this game worth playing. Otherwise, I wouldn't have even picked up the game if I didn't have friends that were buying it. What irks me is whenever other people spout comments like 'overrated/overhyped' when they haven't even tried the game yet or played it long enough to make a fair judgment on it.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chex81"]

quijeros

Eh, everyone's got a right to their opinion. This game won't appeal to everyone and that's fine. To me, the co-op is what has made this game worth playing. Otherwise, I wouldn't have even picked up the game if I didn't have friends that were buying it. What irks me is whenever other people spout comments like 'overrated/overhyped' when they haven't even tried the game yet or played it long enough to make a fair judgment on it.

there is nothing more annoying than people making judgements on a game they have not played. I dont mind if you say its not your cup of tea, or it doesnt interest you, fair enough. But calling a game overrated/overhyped/just plain sucked without playing the game should be a bannable offence. Its like coming into a conversation about a football game you didnt watch and giving your opinion on it
Avatar image for professorXzaver
professorXzaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 professorXzaver
Member since 2005 • 1856 Posts

What's the point of the topic creator'squestion, and all these many responses to that question????!!!!!!!!!

The same exact qestion can be applied to ANY game that gamespot gave a 8.5 or above score.

What's so great about Dead Space, Halo, Gears or War, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Zela.....BLAH, BLAH, BLAH......etc, etc, etc.

JS0123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 JS0123456789

[QUOTE="jad206"]

[QUOTE="born2runak"]

billyd5301

Ummm sometimes I flip though Gamestop Magazine... Er Game Informer. They have pumped it up for months and months, not to mention this website, and everytime I turn the tv on there is a commercial for it with that stupid song. Plus annoying fanboys like this who post 3 times in a row and can not respect that in some people's opinions they are not interested and/or do not like the game. Then there were the fanboys who were swearing on their lives that this would be game of the year 2 months before it came out. Those people are all in hiding now at least.

Yeah, I'm not sure how to multi-quote so I triple posted. If you're annoyed by the fact 2K is actually trying to sell their game and some in the gaming media like it then why are you increasing your annoyance by posting in Borderlands related thread and arguing with people who like the game who you call "fanboys?" Despite what little you've seen it's still underhyped compared to other big name games like ODST or DJ Hero.

Anyway, who is in hiding? Borderlands should be GOTY.

born2runak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 born2runak

[QUOTE="jad206"]

[QUOTE="born2runak"]

billyd5301

^ What he said. My thjoughts exactly. I didnt say it was a bad game, it just has to be your cup of tea. And yes this game was hyped , by fanboys like you
and other media sources. The landscapes are identical in that theres no fun in exploration. Fallout 3 was fun because of the exploration. And Im not trying
to compare this game to Fallout 3 because they are in fact 2 very different games. While stats varying by a point technically makes a gun different I still
say that the boasting of a billion guns is misleading. Obviously I like the game as Ive played up to level 21 and am continuing, but when people ask about the game I aint tellin them its the greatest thing since sliced bread....cause it aint

kerrman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 kerrman
Member since 2003 • 2904 Posts

Rent it?

durp durp.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#40 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

It's one of those games where you have to play it to get it. Videos don't do everthing for every game since not everything is shown before a game comes out.

JS0123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 JS0123456789

[QUOTE="billyd5301"]

[QUOTE="jad206"]

born2runak

^ What he said. My thjoughts exactly. I didnt say it was a bad game, it just has to be your cup of tea. And yes this game was hyped , by fanboys like you
and other media sources. The landscapes are identical in that theres no fun in exploration. Fallout 3 was fun because of the exploration. And Im not trying
to compare this game to Fallout 3 because they are in fact 2 very different games. While stats varying by a point technically makes a gun different I still
say that the boasting of a billion guns is misleading. Obviously I like the game as Ive played up to level 21 and am continuing, but when people ask about the game I aint tellin them its the greatest thing since sliced bread....cause it aint

There is fun in exploration and the landscapes do vary. Going into to a new area to try to find a new mob to fight and maybe get a better weapon is what is fun about it, besides the gameplay. Since you seem to have missed the point of gun variation and different stats causing the guns to handle and work differently then it's no wonder you don't want to explore. As the game goes along the lanscapes vary more and more, it's not just one big waist land. What is misleading about saying there are many different types of guns? The bazillion number was a bit a joke btw. A different gun is a different gun.

Again, this game has been underhyped compared to other big name games like ODST, DJ Hero, etc. In fact the game is better than those game so deserves the hype it has gotten and it has lived up to that hype in the opinion of most people who have played it.

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
because it reminds me so much of diablo, i love itchaoscougar1
Exactly and I ****ing loved Diablo. Why not just try it out to see why people think it's great?
billyd5301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 billyd5301

[QUOTE="born2runak"]

[QUOTE="billyd5301"] Ummm sometimes I flip though Gamestop Magazine... Er Game Informer. They have pumped it up for months and months, not to mention this website, and everytime I turn the tv on there is a commercial for it with that stupid song. Plus annoying fanboys like this who post 3 times in a row and can not respect that in some people's opinions they are not interested and/or do not like the game. Then there were the fanboys who were swearing on their lives that this would be game of the year 2 months before it came out. Those people are all in hiding now at least.

JS0123456789

There is fun in exploration and the landscapes do vary. Going into to a new area to try to find a new mob to fight and maybe get a better weapon is what is fun about it, besides the gameplay. Since you seem to have missed the point of gun variation and different stats causing the guns to handle and work differently then it's no wonder you don't want to explore. As the game goes along the lanscapes vary more and more, it's not just one big waist land. What is misleading about saying there are many different types of guns? The bazillion number was a bit a joke btw. A different gun is a different gun.

Again, this game has been underhyped compared to other big name games like ODST, DJ Hero, etc. In fact the game is better than those game so deserves the hype it has gotten and it has lived up to that hype in the opinion of most people who have played it.

I am really happy for you since you like Borderlands. That is AWESOME! If you somehow think that ODST and DJ Hero??? have been more hyped than Bordlands you are blind though. It had a monthly preview write up in every magazine, it had banner ads on this website, and it is on TV during the commercials of almost every show I watch. I haven't even seen an ad for DJ Hero yet, and I have only seen a few for ODST. Plus it gothigh reviewseverywhere. So how much publicity should this game have gotten? If you are referring to hype at Gamestop or something I wouldn't know because I do not live there or shop there either. Believe it or not 2k Games actually makes money so if you somehow think that it was under hyped maybe you should give THEM a call?

born2runak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 born2runak

[QUOTE="JS0123456789"]

[QUOTE="born2runak"]

say that the boasting of a billion guns is misleading. Obviously I like the game as Ive played up to level 21 and am continuing, but when people ask about the game I aint tellin them its the greatest thing since sliced bread....cause it aint billyd5301

I am really happy for you since you like Borderlands. That is AWESOME! If you somehow think that ODST and DJ Hero??? have been more hyped than Bordlands you are blind though. It had a monthly preview write up in every magazine, it had banner ads on this website, and it is on TV during the commercials of almost every show I watch. I haven't even seen an ad for DJ Hero yet, and I have only seen a few for ODST. Plus it gothigh reviewseverywhere. So how much publicity should this game have gotten? If you are referring to hype at Gamestop or something I wouldn't know because I do not live there or shop there either. Believe it or not 2k Games actually makes money so if you somehow think that it was under hyped maybe you should give THEM a call?

AHHH, too many quotes.

Again, ^what he said. "Getting into a new area..new mob to fight"? The mob fights dont change at all, except for their levels. It all just feels a little repetitve (But RPGs can be). And I said most areas are the same, not all. Your problem seems to be that Im not saying what a wonderful game it is. You Like it ? Good for you. Dont tell people their opinions of it are wrong.

And ODST in my opinionwasnt hyped like this game is , in fact, most people from the get go saw it to be rather underwhelming. And DJ Hero? LOL.

And I realize the Bajillion gun thing is a joke , but fanboys like you are propagating this to be the truth, and I still say its misleading. Its the same guns with different stats, WOW.

Hoot3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#45 Hoot3232
Member since 2006 • 81 Posts

[QUOTE="MrTorry"]

I don't get it.

Large_Soda

I dont get how u dont get how he dont get it, even though i get how he gets it, but i get it, and i love the game

hedgy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#46 hedgy1
Member since 2006 • 194 Posts

I really wish I didn't enjoy borderlands, just so I could use some awesome puns in reviewing the game...

Snrm007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47 Snrm007
Member since 2009 • 268 Posts

Co-OP shooter RPG

Bl3ss_The_F4ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Bl3ss_The_F4ll
Member since 2009 • 190 Posts

[QUOTE="jad206"]

[QUOTE="wiicube64"]

MrTorry

What I don't get is how you don't get what he's not getting about the other guy not getting about it xD
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="billyd5301"]

[QUOTE="JS0123456789"]

born2runak

AHHH, too many quotes.

Again, ^what he said. "Getting into a new area..new mob to fight"? The mob fights dont change at all, except for their levels. It all just feels a little repetitve (But RPGs can be). And I said most areas are the same, not all. Your problem seems to be that Im not saying what a wonderful game it is. You Like it ? Good for you. Dont tell people their opinions of it are wrong.

And ODST in my opinionwasnt hyped like this game is , in fact, most people from the get go saw it to be rather underwhelming. And DJ Hero? LOL.

And I realize the Bajillion gun thing is a joke , but fanboys like you are propagating this to be the truth, and I still say its misleading. Its the same guns with different stats, WOW.

huge fail, of course its same the gun models with different stats. You expected them to create a million different gun models? Its exactly like diablo 2; a few set models with different stats and some set uniques. It works well. Technically there is an unlimited number of guns because stats could vary by a percent
billyd5301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 billyd5301

I guess you are a fail since varying the stats by 1% wouldn't really make them unlimited at all now would it?