What co-op games are on 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

evilmudbug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 evilmudbug
Member since 2007 • 189 Posts
I like playing co-op games with my friends but we are getting tired of playing gears of war. what other games offer good co-op on 360? It does not have to be limited to any game type. Also if there are any games that just have great multiplayer those suggestions are welcome also.
azupanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 azupanda
Member since 2007 • 329 Posts

Well, Splinter Cell Double Agent has co-op missions. They are basically you and your friends vs the computer with rather amusing A.I who knows where you are all all times. At least it seems like it. It's both good and bad. However it is always funny no matter what happens. There are also plenty of missions to keep anyone busy for a while and some are quite challenging. The game is pretty cheap as well. I got mine for like $12 because I had some $10 off used games. Still, it's pretty fun. Other then that I'm not to sure what has co-op.

Oh yes, DOOM for the arcade ^___^. That's fun co-op as well.

I think every game should of co-op, but that's just me. I enjoy co-op more then I enjoy regular multiplayer but game developers just don't get it through their heads.

~Panda

shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#3 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts
GRAW & GRAW 2 and Rainbow Six Vegas are the best for Co-Op play, both offline & online.
newmanmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 newmanmaster
Member since 2006 • 187 Posts

Well, Splinter Cell Double Agent has co-op missions. They are basically you and your friends vs the computer with rather amusing A.I who knows where you are all all times. At least it seems like it. It's both good and bad. However it is always funny no matter what happens. There are also plenty of missions to keep anyone busy for a while and some are quite challenging. The game is pretty cheap as well. I got mine for like $12 because I had some $10 off used games. Still, it's pretty fun. Other then that I'm not to sure what has co-op.

Oh yes, DOOM for the arcade ^___^. That's fun co-op as well.

I think every game should of co-op, but that's just me. I enjoy co-op more then I enjoy regular multiplayer but game developers just don't get it through their heads.

~Panda

azupanda
Doom is a great co-op game indeed including Doom 3 for the original xbox. Theres also perfect dark zero which has co-op abilities i also highly recommend Crackdown, and GRAW 2 for great co-op fun.
Bromz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Bromz
Member since 2005 • 1639 Posts
crackdown, marvel ultimate alliance are some good non-fps coop. Unreal tourney 3 will have 4 player coop when its released.
azupanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 azupanda
Member since 2007 • 329 Posts

Ahhh yes. I forgot about R6BV and GRAW. For some odd reason I found the co-op in both of them boring. Maybe because they are both slow paced games and get boring after you do a mission or two. As car as Crackdown goes, isn't it only two people or did they make it three or four? Who knows XD. I stopped playing as soon as I updated and lost everything for my character and had to start over.

~Panda