warranty question??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

j-killer-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 j-killer-316
Member since 2007 • 413 Posts

ok so i bought my 360 4 years ago. 2 years ago it died on me with 1 red light, which i had to pay 100 dollars for its repair because there is no warranty for that. now after 2 years it has red ringed on me with 3 red lights. now i have yet to call cause its really late, i will call tomorrow but i want to know if i have a warranty on it?

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
umm you should. that $100 u payed fix your xbox and renews your warranty.... i say call tonight lol so it can get in the system and get box shipped out. plus calling at night lowers the waiting time... that goes for o most any company
franky_babylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 franky_babylon
Member since 2008 • 1117 Posts

You can get a extended warranty for 50 dollars which will cover it for 2yrs and covers everything. Call them and when you get it, it wont take effect for a month. They will fix the red ring for free and add a warranty on it, but then call and add another.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

You can get a extended warranty for 50 dollars which will cover it for 2yrs and covers everything. Call them and when you get it, it wont take effect for a month. They will fix the red ring for free and add a warranty on it, but then call and add another.

franky_babylon
oo 4real? i might do that this September as my warranty be out this sept... unless microsoft gives a sweet deal this holiday (slim xbox, 250gbs, built in wifi, 2 games, natal) sound pretty good for right price