Want to sell my 360, have a question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for YankeesNYC4life
YankeesNYC4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 YankeesNYC4life
Member since 2010 • 235 Posts

my friend wants the dlc i have downloaded onto my hard drive, if i delete my profile and cancel my xbl subscription before i sell it will i be able to somehow keep the games and dlc on the hard drive since he wants them as well??? of so how

Avatar image for ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ
ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ
Member since 2007 • 1987 Posts

my friend wants the dlc i have downloaded onto my hard drive, if i delete my profile and cancel my xbl subscription before i sell it will i be able to somehow keep the games and dlc on the hard drive since he wants them as well??? of so how

YankeesNYC4life

He can go on his xbox and recover your gamertag and then download whatever you downloaded already. At least i am pretty sure cuz whenever i get a new xbox i just recover my gamertag on it and i can just go on the marketplace and redownload everything i already downloaded before like my games on demand.

YankeesNYC4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 YankeesNYC4life

i dont want him to go on my gamertag i just wanna sell it and not worry about my gt being used or whatever, isnt the dlc just left on you hdd?

mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mtradr43
Member since 2005 • 5272 Posts
u cant share stuff like dlc, for obvious reasons. if it were that easy id just copy it onto a flash drive and give it out to all my friends for free and vice versa
YankeesNYC4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 YankeesNYC4life

u cant share stuff like dlc, for obvious reasons. if it were that easy id just copy it onto a flash drive and give it out to all my friends for free and vice versamtradr43

im not saying share it, im asking if deleting my profile and gamertag will delete my dlc?

jlevin860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jlevin860
Member since 2009 • 818 Posts

just delete everything off your harddrive. if you get a new xbox u can recover your gamertag and redownload everything off the marketplace.