Two Worlds Serious Issue.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AngryLush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AngryLush
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts

I have a potentially serious issue with Two Worlds. I got the relic frame and collected all the 4 elements. I now have the relic with all elements in my inventory but my quest log is still telling me to obtain a relic frame and the icon still remains on my minimap where the relic frame was obtained from. What the hell do I do? THis is the MAIN quest.

dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 dukebd699
Member since 2006 • 12054 Posts
I don't know how to help you but I'm not surprised. That game was god awful.
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
I'm pretty sure I had the same problem when I played it (alternate profile). I think I just reloaded a previous save.
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts
game is know for its glicthes
AstraNoString

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AstraNoString
Member since 2003 • 350 Posts

I have a potentially serious issue with Two Worlds. I got the relic frame and collected all the 4 elements. I now have the relic with all elements in my inventory but my quest log is still telling me to obtain a relic frame and the icon still remains on my minimap where the relic frame was obtained from. What the hell do I do? THis is the MAIN quest.

AngryLush

You should take that game in to gamestop and take the few dollars they'll give you for trade. That game has way to many issues.

AngryLush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AngryLush

I totally agree this game was horribly awful but I bought the game and I always beat games I buy, just a habit. Had to see it through but it was painfully awful. The developers should be ashamed. I have no idea what to do now, I deleted all my other saves except the one where the relic frame is complete and it still says "find a relic frame" in my quest log. lol

I was hoping someone had the same issue or it wasnt an issue at all but oh well. The game sucked anyway. 150 billion side quests all the same and a 2 minute main quest. Bugs up the arse, glitches up the arse, slow laggy. I could go on and on. THe developers are making a Two Worlds 2, ill never buy it.

AngryLush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AngryLush

Ok false alarm. The dude I need to hand the relic too is accepting the relic anyway. I was going to say, I hoped even Polish developers wouldnt be stupid enough to screw a main quest up to the point of not being able to complete it.

Joke (I'm Polish myself).

Avatar image for insomniac_loser
insomniac_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 insomniac_loser
Member since 2005 • 168 Posts
Yes two worlds is a serious issue, its junk, not vampire rain junk but junk nonetheless
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Trickshot771

I really liked Two Worlds, even though stackable items make your character too powerful.

If you kill 10 of those giant bugs and make a potion with max alchemy you get an automatic +8,000 to your health or something. Goodbye challenge.

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts

I really liked Two Worlds, even though stackable items make your character too powerful.

If you kill 10 of those giant bugs and make a potion with max alchemy you get an automatic +8,000 to your health or something. Goodbye challenge.

Trickshot771

I should try that. I must have played the game wrong or something because I got a really high level and was still being killed in 1 or 2 hits by those god damn bugs.

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Trickshot771

What I did was I killed the bugs and made potions to raise my health, then I maxed out air magic and got a whole bunch of healing cards and stacked them. There was absolutley no chance that I could die in any situation....I wouldn't recommend it if you want a challenge, though.

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Juggernaut140

What I did was I killed the bugs and made potions to raise my health, then I maxed out air magic and got a whole bunch of healing cards and stacked them. There was absolutley no chance that I could die in any situation....I wouldn't recommend it if you want a challenge, though.

Trickshot771

Am I supposed to be killed in 2 hits by giant bugs/stone golems/cyclops/flesh golems/sand dragons/steel golems?

Also how do I get into the Dwarven city? I could never figure that out.

RD1109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 RD1109
Member since 2008 • 558 Posts
"Two Worlds Serious Issue" -- -- Yeah. Dude, that whole game is a serious issue. I don't care about that game, and I have no idea how to help. Given how crappy the game was, it is probably non-reversable.
Food_Nipple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Food_Nipple
Member since 2003 • 8379 Posts
....play Oblivion. Just take that disk out and put in Oblivion. That's the only way to TRULY beat that game.
AngryLush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AngryLush

....play Oblivion. Just take that disk out and put in Oblivion. That's the only way to TRULY beat that game.Food_Nipple

Yeah I beat Oblivion first. I bought a 360 for it. STupid move. Comparing Oblivion to Two Worlds IMO is like comparing a root canal to having sex with Rosie O'donell on acid. You lose either way. BOth games were full of flaws. Thankfully Oblivion at least had way less technical flaws, although it had it's share too.

As far as the health thing goes. I barely dabbled in Alchemy in Two Worlds. I didnt know about the health thing I had about 8300 health when I beat the game, was level 64 and was a warrior I guess. I also had no idea you could stack elemental damage gems on top of each other on a weapon until near the end of the game lol. I just beat it last night after this post. Too bad the game sucked so bad because it was pretty good to look at.

AngryLush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 AngryLush
[QUOTE="Trickshot771"]

Juggernaut140

Am I supposed to be killed in 2 hits by giant bugs/stone golems/cyclops/flesh golems/sand dragons/steel golems?

Also how do I get into the Dwarven city? I could never figure that out.

I wondered about that too. Two hits? Man at the end of my game I was still getting killed in one hit by all golems and giant bugs etc. I think yeah if you play the game without exploiting one of many glitches/developers oversights you're supposed to die in one or two hits from those creatures. Otherwise the game would have been retarded easy. Which it pretty much was anyway.

Sexy_Voodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Sexy_Voodoo
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

"Two Worlds Serious Issue" -- -- Yeah. Dude, that whole game is a serious issue. I don't care about that game, and I have no idea how to help. Given how crappy the game was, it is probably non-reversable.RD1109

the real issue is that theyre making a second one and im not even kidding. *gasp* I cant remember the subtitle to it, but i remember it being kinda funny. Maybe they'll redeem themselves?

AngryLush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 AngryLush

[QUOTE="RD1109"]"Two Worlds Serious Issue" -- -- Yeah. Dude, that whole game is a serious issue. I don't care about that game, and I have no idea how to help. Given how crappy the game was, it is probably non-reversable.Sexy_Voodoo

the real issue is that theyre making a second one and im not even kidding. *gasp* I cant remember the subtitle to it, but i remember it being kinda funny. Maybe they'll redeem themselves?

The only way to redeem themselves would be to un-make the first one. Since we can't time travel just yet, that would be impossible. The only way the second one will be any good is if it is NOTHING AT ALL like the first one AT ALLLLLLLL.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#19 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
The game had some serious problems, hated it.
l0uciferr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 l0uciferr
Member since 2005 • 434 Posts

AngryLush

Man not to be a jerk or anything man but you should just sell that game and take the 4 - 5 dollars your going to get for it, buy yourself a pack of cigarettes and smoke them all at once. That would be more fun then trying to play around all those bugs in that game.

AngryLush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AngryLush
[QUOTE="AngryLush"]

l0uciferr

Man not to be a jerk or anything man but you should just sell that game and take the 4 - 5 dollars your going to get for it, buy yourself a pack of cigarettes and smoke them all at once. That would be more fun then trying to play around all those bugs in that game.

Nah man youre not a jerk at all you are right. But I quit smoking 3 months ago haha. I agree totally with you though but I have this OCD about beating games I start that are single player. I just had to beat it to put it to rest forever, I'll never pick it up again or even look at it. I wish I never bought it though.

DontEvenTry0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DontEvenTry0
Member since 2008 • 134 Posts

I thought the game was pretty good.

Not like Oblivion... but its a different kind of rpg (D&D rules)

they had a great character + weapon leveling system

and the voice acting was so bad Iit was funny (reminds me of bards tale)

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Juggernaut140

[QUOTE="RD1109"]"Two Worlds Serious Issue" -- -- Yeah. Dude, that whole game is a serious issue. I don't care about that game, and I have no idea how to help. Given how crappy the game was, it is probably non-reversable.Sexy_Voodoo

It's the expansion pack called Two Worlds: The Temptation

Voice acting, graphics and everything else are being improved.

Mars25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Mars25
Member since 2008 • 1103 Posts

IDK how to help with that problem but Two Worlds was a waist of my 60$. The trailer makes it seem mega-awesome but when i first played it and saw the graphics on the very first part where u learn the basics, i was extremely dissapointed. Plus, the online part is nothing but a lag-fest. I think the entire game is an issue. =[