Top 10 Shooter Games You Played on Xbox 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Insane_bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Insane_bunny
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
1.Red Dead Redemption 2.MW 3.BF:BC2 4.Borderlands 5.CoD:WaW 6.MW2 7.Halo 3 8.Halo 3 : ODST 9.Gears of War 10.Gears of War 2
DeanG642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 DeanG642
Member since 2009 • 595 Posts
[QUOTE="Insane_bunny"]1.Red Dead Redemption 2.MW 3.BF:BC2 4.Borderlands 5.CoD:WaW 6.MW2 7.Halo 3 8.Halo 3 : ODST 9.Gears of War 10.Gears of War 2

More or less the same. Although I would replace WAW with PDZ, move Gears higher and Cod games lower, move Halo to the top with RDR number 3, and have Borderlands no.4.
kerrman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 kerrman
Member since 2003 • 2904 Posts

That's a tough one!

1. Halo ODST

2. Borderlands

3. Monday Night Combat

4. Red Dead Redemption

5. Halo 3

6. Modern Warfare

7. GTA 4

8. Mass Effect 2

9. Battlefield 1943 (actually own it on PS3, but same game, so who cares)

10. Left 4 Dead

I'm sure I left out some major favorites, but those are 100% off the top of my heads. All that counts is ODST, Borderlands and MNC to me.

FADEMASTERZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FADEMASTERZ
Member since 2008 • 259 Posts

Rainbow Six Las Vegas

Modern Warfare 2

Halo 3

gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 gta4_2112
Member since 2007 • 3270 Posts

1. The Orange Box

2. Gears of War 2

3. BFBC2

4. Bioshock

5. MW2

6. Gears of War

7. CoD 4

8. Halo 3

9. BFBC

10. CoD WaW

I would put GTA IV, Fallout 3, and Borderlands, but those aren't exactly shooters rather RPGs and Sand Boxes.

dissembled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dissembled
Member since 2003 • 357 Posts

1 - > Mass Effect

2 - > Fallout 3

3 - >Borderlands

4 - >Red Dead Redemption

5 - >Half-Life 2

6 - >Bad Company 2

7 - >Bioshock

8 - > COD 4

Avatar image for ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ
ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ
Member since 2007 • 1987 Posts

Fallout 3

gears of war 2

mass effect 2

halo 3

bioshock

red dead redemption

borderlands

bioshock 2

mass effect

dead space

Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 Xbox360Gamer15
Member since 2009 • 3937 Posts
1.Red Dead Redemption 2.MW 3.BF:BC2 4.Borderlands 5.CoD:WaW 6.MW2 7.Halo 3 8.Halo 3 : ODST 9.Gears of War 10.Gears of War 2Insane_bunny
1.Fallout 3 2.gears of war 2 3.mw2 4.mw 5.bfbc2 6.bfbc 7.gears of war 8.crackdown 2 9.halo 3 10.odst
wiouds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 wiouds
Member since 2004 • 6233 Posts

1. Halo 3 ODST

2. Halo 3

3. Gears of War 2

4. Gears of War 1

5. Lost Planet 2

6. Bioshock 2

7. Boarderland

8. Army of Two 2

9. EDF2017

10. Bioshock 1

Fallout 3 is not a good shooter and Mass Effect 1 & 2 are RPGs. CoD MW 1 & 2 are not worth putting up there and their controls are chucky.

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

1. Halo 3 ODST

2. Halo 3

3. Gears of War 2

4. Gears of War 1

5. Lost Planet 2

6. Bioshock 2

7. Boarderland

8. Army of Two 2

9. EDF2017

10. Bioshock 1

Fallout 3 is not a good shooter and Mass Effect 1 & 2 are RPGs. CoD MW 1 & 2 are not worth putting up there and their controls are chucky.

wiouds

Mass effect games are third person shooters... You have your own opinions as do others just like you dont care for their opinions we dont care for yours.

wiouds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 wiouds

Mass effect games are third person shooters... You have your own opinions as do others just like you dont care for their opinions we dont care for yours.

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

I think of Mass Effect are not third person shooters and found little to say that they are. They ask for shooter and not game wityh shooting in it so I explain why I did nbotput them on the list.

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

[QUOTE="ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ"]

wiouds

I think of Mass Effect are not third person shooters and found little to say that they are. They ask for shooter and not game wityh shooting in it so I explain why I did nbotput them on the list.

You have a gun and you shoot things? It has a third person camera? The only thing RPG about these game are the chat wheels and the build your character function if it was just shepard where you couldnt pick what class or skills you had or choose what he said it would be a third person shooter through and through.

wiouds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 wiouds

[QUOTE="wiouds"]

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

You have a gun and you shoot things? It has a third person camera? The only thing RPG about these game are the chat wheels and the build your character function if it was just shepard where you couldnt pick what class or skills you had or choose what he said it would be a third person shooter through and through.

The RPG parts of the game are the center of the game and not the shooting if you want to shoot not that you need to.

That is like saying Halo is a driving game. It is in it but it is not the center of the game.

Kezman118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Kezman118
Member since 2007 • 585 Posts

Halo 3 (including ODST)

COD4

Gears 1

Bioshock

Gears 2

CODWAW

MW2 (yes I put it there but thats cause I've run out of FPS games that I own)

UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#15 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts
1. Mass Effect 2. Mass Effect 2 3. Gears of War 4. Gears of War 2 5. Bioshock 6. Bioshock 2
ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

[QUOTE="wiouds"]

wiouds

The RPG parts of the game are the center of the game and not the shooting if you want to shoot not that you need to.

That is like saying Halo is a driving game. It is in it but it is not the center of the game.

Ok so you are trying to say that the game isnt a third person shooter? The camera is the third person view and they shoot guns? Definition of a third person shooter? It isnt like it is turn based or has a bunch of menus. It is a dialogue wheel and a level up system that is it. Halo is a First person shooter it has a first person camera and you shoot things. The whole "western influenced rpg" genre is BS it is a third person shooter.

wiouds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 wiouds

Ok so you are trying to say that the game isnt a third person shooter? The camera is the third person view and they shoot guns? Definition of a third person shooter? It isnt like it is turn based or has a bunch of menus. It is a dialogue wheel and a level up system that is it. Halo is a First person shooter it has a first person camera and you shoot things. The whole "western influenced rpg" genre is BS it is a third person shooter.

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

I did not say it does not have third person shooter elements in it but I do not think them as the center of what what make Mass Effect the games they are. I am saying just become it has third person shooter elements does not make it a third person shooter.

I can use your logic to say the halo 3 is a driving game since you drive in it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18 deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
Member since 2007 • 11536 Posts

10 Gears 2

9 L4D1

8 L4D2

7 Borderlands

6 Gears 1

5 Halo 3

4 BFBC1

3 CoD4

2 BFBC2

1 TF2

:D

MEOWWW123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MEOWWW123
Member since 2008 • 870 Posts

red dead is like maybe 82nd best shooter. IMO of course. #1 BC2 :)

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

wiouds

I did not say it does not have third person shooter elements in it but I do not think them as the center of what what make Mass Effect the games they are. I am saying just become it has third person shooter elements does not make it a third person shooter.

I can use your logic to say the halo 3 is a driving game since you drive in it.

It has more than just "elements" in the game that is all you do is shoot people with guns in third person view there is no "role playing" "elements" in the game other than the 2 things i have been saying over and over again. You saying halo is a driving game is just you being a troll :roll:

Hepemania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 Hepemania
Member since 2010 • 517 Posts

1. CoD 4 MW

2. Battlefield: Bad Company

3. Gears of War

4. Gears of War 2

5. CoD 3

6. Halo 3

7. TC's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

8. Resident Evil 5

9. Dead Space

10. GTA IV: TBoGT

max-Emadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 max-Emadness
Member since 2009 • 1781 Posts

in no order:-

Halo 3

gears of war

gears of war 2

Moderm warfare

MW2

mass effect 2

fallout 3

dead space

borderlands

RDR

Dtrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Dtrav
Member since 2009 • 570 Posts

1.Red Dead Redemption 2.MW 3.BF:BC2 4.Borderlands 5.CoD:WaW 6.MW2 7.Halo 3 8.Halo 3 : ODST 9.Gears of War 10.Gears of War 2Insane_bunny

Close to mine.

Modern Warfare 2

Halo 3

Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

Red Dead Redemption

Gears of War 2

Call of Duty 4

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Borderlands

Halo 3: ODST

wiouds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 wiouds

It has more than just "elements" in the game that is all you do is shoot people with guns in third person view there is no "role playing" "elements" in the game other than the 2 things i have been saying over and over again. You saying halo is a driving game is just you being a troll :roll:

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

I am stating that the third person shooter can be removed from Mass Effect can replace with fighting with energy sword and It would still be Mass Effect but if you remove the RPG parts it will lose all that make the game Mass Effect. In other word, without the use of powers, talking to character, dealing with the crew, exploring, getting new weapons, and doing quest then the game would not be Mass Effect.

So your logic is troll? Does that make you are troll? I use your logic of; since there is a third person view and you shoot in it then it a third person shooter. I use your logic one a different game like Halo. Since there is driving in it then it is a driving game.

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

wiouds

I am stating that the third person shooter can be removed from Mass Effect can replace with fighting with energy sword and It would still be Mass Effect but if you remove the RPG parts it will lose all that make the game Mass Effect. In other word, without the use of powers, talking to character, dealing with the crew, exploring, getting new weapons, and doing quest then the game would not be Mass Effect.

So your logic is troll? Does that make you are troll? I use your logic of; since there is a third person view and you shoot in it then it a third person shooter. I use your logic one a different game like Halo. Since there is driving in it then it is a driving game.

You could remove the dialouge wheel and the character customization and it would make just as much money and i would still like it just as much the gunplay is great as is the story. There is not a ton of rpg elements in that game AT ALL like i have said over and over you obviously have not played these games. nuff said nub...

wiouds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 wiouds

You could remove the dialouge wheel and the character customization and it would make just as much money and i would still like it just as much the gunplay is great as is the story. There is not a ton of rpg elements in that game AT ALL like i have said over and over you obviously have not played these games. nuff said nub...

ZzZEVOLUTIONZzZ

Don't forget to remove the powers and the different protects weakness. Those that is about 85% of what make the game good. And you left with a cheap Gears of War rip off.

I have played it and it seam more than you.

daviwinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 daviwinn
Member since 2004 • 4827 Posts
1. Hour of Victory 2. Conflict Denied Ops 3. Darkest of Days 4. Section 8 5. The History Channel: Battle for the Pacific 6. Legendary 7. Soldier of Fortune: Payback 8. Turning Point: Fall of Liberty 9. America's Army: True Soldiers 10. The History Channel: Civil War - A Nation Divided
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts

1. COD4

2. GoW2

3. GoW1

4. Red Dead Redemption

5. MW2

6. Halo 3 (personaly not a fan. good game none the less)

7. GRAW2

8. SC: conviction

9. Mass Effect 2

10. Mass Effect

Avatar image for Xbox360rpglover
Xbox360rpglover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Xbox360rpglover
Member since 2010 • 42 Posts

MW2

CoD4

Halo 3

Bioshock

Bioshock 2

Gears 2

Prey

Gears 1

Halo Combat Evolved

Mass Efect 2

MazehcS0ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MazehcS0ul
Member since 2009 • 1773 Posts

What top 10 their are so much! Orange Box, Mass Effect, Call of Duty, Gears, Bioshock seris, Bad Company, Unreal tourunment 3 , Halo, Rainbow Six Vegas, GRAW, Borderlands, Left 4 dead, Singularity, Homefront, Black Light Tango down, Perfect Dark Zero, F.E.A.R, Battlefield 1943,Prey, DOOM 3 and some I forget to list (in no order.

MazehcS0ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MazehcS0ul
Member since 2009 • 1773 Posts

1. Hour of Victory 2. Conflict Denied Ops 3. Darkest of Days 4. Section 8 5. The History Channel: Battle for the Pacific 6. Legendary 7. Soldier of Fortune: Payback 8. Turning Point: Fall of Liberty 9. America's Army: True Soldiers 10. The History Channel: Civil War - A Nation Divided daviwinn

Wow nice list I did forget these games.

JStroud88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 JStroud88
Member since 2009 • 626 Posts

1. Battlefield Bad Company 2

2. Borderlands

3. Halo: ODST (including Halo 3's multiplayer)

4. Perfect Dark (arcade)

5. Crackdown 2

6. Splinter Cell: Conviction (I think this counts as a Third person shooter)

7. Dead Space

Not a big fan of shooting games so that's all I could really think of.

gedbyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gedbyz
Member since 2009 • 604 Posts

1. Fallout 3

2. Gears

3. Gears 2

4. Red Dead Redemption

5. MW2

6. CoD 4

7. R6V2

8. Borderlands

9. Splinter Cell Conviction

10. Halo 3

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#34 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
Too lazy to make a top 10, but Orange Box is numero uno
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#35 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

[QUOTE="daviwinn"]1. Hour of Victory 2. Conflict Denied Ops 3. Darkest of Days 4. Section 8 5. The History Channel: Battle for the Pacific 6. Legendary 7. Soldier of Fortune: Payback 8. Turning Point: Fall of Liberty 9. America's Army: True Soldiers 10. The History Channel: Civil War - A Nation Divided MazehcS0ul

Wow nice list I did forget these games.

I'm pretty sure it was a joke, because those games all suck.......
darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 darkghost75
Member since 2007 • 1584 Posts
in no particular order: bioshock bioshock2 mass effect mass effect 2 rainbow six vegas rainbow six vegas 2 ghost recon advanced warfighter ghost recon advanced warfighter'2 gears of war gears of war 2 if you don't consider mass effect a shooter then i would replace those with cod 4 and modern warfare 2
darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 darkghost75
Member since 2007 • 1584 Posts
borderlands should also be in the discussion
RobertBowen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38 RobertBowen
Member since 2003 • 4094 Posts

From the console shooters I own/have played:

1. Half-Life 2
2. Just Cause 2
3. Battlefield: Bad Company
4. FEAR 2
5. Prey
6. Bioshock
7. Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
8. Rainbow Six: Vegas
9. BiA: Hell's Highway
10. Call Of Duty 3

Coded12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#39 Coded12
Member since 2007 • 323 Posts
  1. MW2
  2. COD4
  3. Fallout 3 (sort of shooter)
  4. Gears 1
  5. Gears 2
  6. L4D
  7. Red Dead redemption
  8. Dead Space
  9. GTA IV
  10. Fable 2 (sort of shooter)
2-10-08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#40 2-10-08
Member since 2008 • 2775 Posts

Halo 3

Call of Duty 4

Modern Warfare 2

Bioshock

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Call of Duty 2

Battlefield Bad Company

Call of Duty World at War

Halo ODST

Gears of War

Logan1616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Logan1616
Member since 2008 • 3424 Posts
1. CoD4 2. Mafia II 3. Bioshock 4. L4D 5. BFBC2 6. Bioshcok 2 7. RDR 8. ME 9. Borderlands 10. R6V2
MassiveKaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#42 MassiveKaos
Member since 2006 • 3876 Posts

Not in order:

Halo 3

Modern Warfare 2

Borderlands

Resident Evil 5

Bioshock 2

Mass Effect

Gears of War

Gears of War 2

World at War

Prey

No GTAIV, Bioshock 1, and Cod 4: MW as those were for my PS3. Not sure i want to put an official10 yet so ill leave at this. I also own Quake 4, Perfect dark zero, saints row 1 and 2, battlefield badcompany 1 and Rainbow 6 vegas 1 but i dont think none of those should be there and I also own Mass effect 2 but i havent played it yet so. Yeah just including stuff that have you firing guns whether or not they are mainly shooters or whatever

Avatar image for DecadesOfGaming
DecadesOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#43 DecadesOfGaming
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts

Half Life

Halo 3

Halo O.D.S.T

Bioshock

The Darkness

Can't be bothered to list any more.. These five have been some of my favourites so far.. still plenty to plat though, so this list will probably change

Avatar image for lostchildoftime
lostchildoftime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44 lostchildoftime
Member since 2007 • 385 Posts

Call of Duty: World at War

Gears of War

Call of Duty 4

Borderlands

Gears of War 2

Battlefield: Bad Company

Left 4 Dead 2

Far Cry 2

Wolfenstein

Left 4 Dead

ZombieDiesHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#45 ZombieDiesHard
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
This is gonna be tough. 1. Red Dead Redemption 2. Left 4 Dead 2 3. Left 4 Dead 4. GTA IV 5. Gears of War 2 6. Halo 3 7. Gears of War 8. Saints Row 2 9. Halo 2 10. Call of Duty Modern Warfare II