Too many racists

• 113 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

skullgangs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 skullgangs
Member since 2008 • 429 Posts
on xbox live.
Murj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Murj
Member since 2008 • 4557 Posts

on xbox live.skullgangs

If anything there aren't enouh racists!

Nah I'm joking; racism is disgusting and I don't like it one bit. I think it depends on how popular the games you play are. Bad Company is sorta popular, but I haven't heard any racist people on there at all. Although, the amount of people who actually use their microphones on Bad Company is pretty low. I've heard Gears suffers from racist people though.

PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts
The only thing you can do is ignore them and then report them. Then we'll get a thread here saying "I got suspended from Xbox Live!!!!111!" and the cycle will continue.
Gamerzone23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Gamerzone23
Member since 2006 • 497 Posts
The only thing you can do is ignore them and then report them. Then we'll get a thread here saying "I got suspended from Xbox Live!!!!111!" and the cycle will continue.PlasmaBeam44
I agree. Racism is a stupid and childish thing.
btpau1ie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 btpau1ie
Member since 2009 • 49 Posts

Yeah, it's only because their on Xbox and they know that they can get away with it. Just ignore it, the more racist they are, the more likely it is their living in their parents basement at 45 years old.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
it is slowly getting better. I mean before when someone was racist online people would laugh and join in. But as of late, racist people have been getting pwn'd because the majority in the games lobby dont tolerate it anymore. If you run into one it isnt worth arguing because no matter how right you are, they will ignore and keep on going. Just report em. Also I like it when one is being racist and then when the majority confronts them in the lobby they say they were just playing around. Right...:|
Avatar image for Morning_Revival
Morning_Revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Morning_Revival
Member since 2008 • 3475 Posts
Mute button/Ignore.
Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
Ever since the new party system there's less people in game chat so I haven't heard as much as from before.
Star-Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Star-Killer
Member since 2008 • 1883 Posts
[QUOTE="PlasmaBeam44"]The only thing you can do is ignore them and then report them. Then we'll get a thread here saying "I got suspended from Xbox Live!!!!111!" and the cycle will continue.Gamerzone23

I also agree its very childish there are people who use racial slurs soon as you kill them, which makes Live sometimes very unpleasant .
Ranger11B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ranger11B
Member since 2007 • 91 Posts
I too agree it makes playing on xbox live very unattractive I live for the day when we can enjoy a COD4 game without the slurs cowards hide behind a game counsel making slurs.
xobballox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xobballox
Member since 2008 • 484 Posts
Most people aren't even racist on xbox live, they just figure it makes them hardcore to say racist words and talk bad about other races, especially when they're with a friend.
xobballox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 xobballox
Member since 2008 • 484 Posts
Most people aren't even racist on xbox live, they just figure it makes them hardcore to say racist words and talk bad about other races, especially when they're with a friend.xobballox
Btw, not justifying it, it's really immature and they shouldn't say any of those things, just was gonna point that out.
Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts
Most people aren't even racist on xbox live, they just figure it makes them hardcore to say racist words and talk bad about other races, especially when they're with a friend.xobballox
this is true
ownzone55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ownzone55
Member since 2007 • 557 Posts
Yeah there is a good decent amount of racist, but the majority of ppl are see are ussually chill ppl and ppl who spaz and take videogames srsly.
vayaconmiamigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 vayaconmiamigo
Member since 2003 • 499 Posts
This has to be the one millionth topic on this subject. Everyone knows. Microsoft won't do anything about it.
the_greenzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 the_greenzero
Member since 2005 • 5006 Posts
Yeah that's one thing I hate dealing with on XBL.
xmen1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 xmen1414
Member since 2006 • 1948 Posts
[QUOTE="PlasmaBeam44"]The only thing you can do is ignore them and then report them. Then we'll get a thread here saying "I got suspended from Xbox Live!!!!111!" and the cycle will continue.Gamerzone23

Go play AC6.... worst ever!
nakasa5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 nakasa5
Member since 2005 • 1429 Posts
Yeah yesterday I was playing Halo and my teammates were discussing what a n-word Obama was, and how he is a Muslim, and how all black people are idiots. As a southern white man, who is also a conservative and voted for John McCain, I was embarrassed by those guys. Just ignorance and hatred.
Rainbow_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Rainbow_Lion
Member since 2007 • 1771 Posts
Sticks and stones though, just mute the offenders problem solved :D I'm more concerned about pre-pubescent boys screaming down their mics :x
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
Yes there are. Always going to be way too many,
armyman455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 armyman455
Member since 2008 • 914 Posts
Yeah yesterday I was playing Halo and my teammates were discussing what a n-word Obama was, and how he is a Muslim, and how all black people are idiots. As a southern white man, who is also a conservative and voted for John McCain, I was embarrassed by those guys. Just ignorance and hatred.nakasa5
i agree im in the same boat as you with that some of my old friends are racist and i hadnt hung out with them in a long time and i did and all it was is N- thing and F- that it was rather ridiculous
BrooklynHotBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BrooklynHotBoy
Member since 2003 • 818 Posts

I hear a lot of racial slurs on GOW2 and the last 2 COD's.

few days ago while playing GOW2 some guy blurted out (your president can't save you now [n-word]. i'm baffled as to how uneducated inbred trailer can afford internet access. amazing.

orbis_mortis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#23 orbis_mortis
Member since 2008 • 420 Posts
Frankly, one racist is too many.
LewyDeng2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 LewyDeng2
Member since 2004 • 443 Posts
Dude I can't even stand to hear anyone talk on XBL anymore. I just plug in my mic and chunk it on the ground so i can't hear it through my TV as well. There's just far too many tools on there.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
Buy games with better cummunities. I play TF2 and very rarely hear anything bad.
skullgangs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 skullgangs
Gow 1 is pretty much the worst when it comes to racism. Gow 2 too laggy to even start a conversion lmao.
ras2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ras2009
Member since 2006 • 2772 Posts
Yea i agree especially in Gta i get called the N word in nearly every game :I
Avatar image for CrazyGamer02149
CrazyGamer02149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 CrazyGamer02149
Member since 2008 • 216 Posts
KKK!!! lol im joking..but i agree too mnay riacist..i played with like a 12 year old kid one time nd he was the most racist kid i eva met
patrickhorta87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 patrickhorta87
Member since 2008 • 212 Posts

few days ago while playing GOW2 some guy blurted out (your president can't save you now [n-word]. i'm baffled as to how uneducated inbred trailer can afford internet access. amazing.

BrooklynHotBoy

and yet you make a racist remark about white people. because that person used the n-word does that mean he lives in a trailer and is an inbred trailer trash. in your words amazing. oh and i dont think they pay for it. they steal it from there neighbors

ras2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ras2009
Member since 2006 • 2772 Posts
KKK!!! lol im joking..but i agree too mnay riacist..i played with like a 12 year old kid one time nd he was the most racist kid i eva metCrazyGamer02149
Haha yea the little kids are the worst.
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts
there is too much racism in the world in general, not just xbl
RedChuckz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 RedChuckz
Member since 2006 • 830 Posts
Not one of these f in topics again we just had a topic that went on for 200+ post arguing mods please close this the guy is just spamming or looking for some attention.
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
Not one of these f in topics again we just had a topic that went on for 200+ post arguing mods please close this the guy is just spamming or looking for some attention. RedChuckz
how so?
Store24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Store24
Member since 2007 • 1146 Posts

The most rasist people I have heard are in Forza 2 and have strong German accents. They say the N world constantly and say all kinds of bad things about the USA. But thats not really surprising considering how bad the FIFA is and how they chant the N word, throw bananas on the field etc.. Not to mention all the Nazi flags at the world cup etc.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#35 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Racism makes me shake my head, thats all im gonna say.

COD4 has the most obnoxious community i must say. Ive never used the mute option so often in a game before:P

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#36 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Gow 1 is pretty much the worst when it comes to racism. Gow 2 too laggy to even start a conversion lmao.skullgangs

Get a better connection, Gears 2 doesnt lag for me at all man.

patrickhorta87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 patrickhorta87

Not one of these f in topics again we just had a topic that went on for 200+ post arguing mods please close this the guy is just spamming or looking for some attention. RedChuckz

how so nobody is even arguing they are giving their opinion about the racism on xbox live.if it bothers you this much dont post in the topic.

SaintJimmmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SaintJimmmy
Member since 2007 • 2815 Posts
im not gonna lie. Who Cares? Seriously by being offended by all this childish crap your just egging the racists on just ignore it and move on
skullgangs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 skullgangs
[QUOTE="BrooklynHotBoy"]

patrickhorta87

and yet you make a racist remark about white people. because that person used the n-word does that mean he lives in a trailer and is an inbred trailer trash. in your words amazing. oh and i dont think they pay for it. they steal it from there neighbors

Lmao well I be damn if it ain't Patrickhorta87 coming to troll a storm in my topics...
choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 choffy
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts
Everyone is racists. Maybe not extremely racist, but even a little. If you judge a person because of their skin color, you're racist. That being said, most people have more confidence over Live; they're safe and you'll never see them. Get use to it.
Xternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#41 Xternal
Member since 2005 • 530 Posts

Racism is disgusting,but we live in a world plagued with it.
One thing i didn't like at all was when barack obama was elected.
The only thing that the press were bringing people's attention to was the fact that he was black
'First black president' Blahblah. I think for racism to stop we have to stop pointing out the fact someone's different, see them as the same, not as a different kind
I feel really strongly against racism. I hope everybody does.

-Richie

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
yes, they are. i just enjoy hearing 12 year olds scream into the mic. it is stupid because they are just hiding behind a tv screen. it does get annoying at times. there shoud be a thing for 16+ to get a mic or something like that. but it would lead to 12 year olds getting their hands on it from parents buying it or something.
peacenuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 peacenuke
Member since 2008 • 34 Posts
u knw i hate the fact tht they do tht....urplaying a game.....but WTF?!does it reach racism....
patrickhorta87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 patrickhorta87
[QUOTE="patrickhorta87"][QUOTE="BrooklynHotBoy"]

skullgangs

Lmao well I be damn if it ain't Patrickhorta87 coming to troll a storm in my topics...

hey if it isnt skullgangs. hows it going "friend"? ha ha ha

armyman455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 armyman455
Dude I can't even stand to hear anyone talk on XBL anymore. I just plug in my mic and chunk it on the ground so i can't hear it through my TV as well. There's just far too many tools on there.LewyDeng2
thats exactly what i do lol except if im in private chats with my actual friends
armyman455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 armyman455
but what annoys me about racism in general is how people think you cant be racist toward white guy? i mean come one i hear racist comments toward white people almost as much as blacks or mexicans and yet we get called on it i just think everyone should keep their prejudices and racist remarks inside instead of screaming it to the world on xbox live
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#47 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

no matter where u go there will be racists. to me there's two types u got real racists ( see iam not racist iam more like dumbists lol) and the 2 type they really dont care they just do it into front of the friends. young people raciists is because how more then half black people act

if u take someone alway from there friends well most ppl they become there true self. most ppl at lest. u take whikid out of a group like 90% they wont say anything bad about other race because they only act how they do infront of others to show off same goes with black people

luigifan3628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 luigifan3628
Member since 2006 • 854 Posts
the only racists on live are stupid kids yelling f**k and n****r every 30 seconds thinking its funny. it pisses me off, so i just mute them and enjoy owning them ;)
2pac_makaveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 2pac_makaveli
Member since 2008 • 1681 Posts
my old roomate was the absolute worst! he got suspended a bunch. if he found out he was playin with an african american he would go off about watermelons and grape soda, the n word and horrible things i cannot repeat and he only did it cuz he new he was hidden behind his internet connection. it is very disrespectful and immature he claimed he wasnt a racist and only did it cuz it was funny. But i can only imagine its funny to other racist, cuz it was bad.
trw534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#50 trw534
Member since 2007 • 680 Posts
yea i ve noticed that too