too human haters read

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

m_axe9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 m_axe9
Member since 2008 • 223 Posts
http://xboxoz360.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/addicted-to-too-human-camera-and-combat/ also people need to stop saying too human had been in development for 10 years. lol thats hilarious. it was on ps1 then they made a brand new version and gamecube then brand new version on 360! i cant believe how many people say that.!
Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts
Have you played the demo? It's garbage.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#3 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
I just pre-ordered Too Human 2day, looking forward to the game coming out (i havnt even tried the demo yet, but i LOVE RPGS so i thought id pick it up anyways)
LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts
i played the demo multiple times and i quite so enjoy too human even tho this type of game isn't my thing really, if i actually had any interest at all i would buy this game very kool lol
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts

It has been in development for 10 years. Reworked and revised and moved from console to console but its still been in development

Besides, the game sucks.

Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
Honestly I couldn't stand the camera in it and the combat felt a little weak. I'm sure it gets better but the demo didn't do it justice.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Have you played the demo? It's garbage.GoldenElementXL

Nope it's really fun in my opinion of course.

Strap_happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Strap_happy
Member since 2005 • 682 Posts
rubbish! controls and camera were horrible!
kunggustaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kunggustaf
Member since 2005 • 883 Posts

I liked the demo, it sure is a love it or hate it game. I predict Gamespot will absolutely hate, however the score will not prevent me from buying this game :)

Off Topic: Craigalan23, how can you have a such high download speed without having a high upload speed? I have 4436 kb/s download and 862 kb/s upload speed.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
not my cup of tea when it comes to RPGs, there are too many superior ones out there
spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts
meh it wasnt that great but thats my opinion
Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts
I just pre-ordered Too Human 2day, looking forward to the game coming out (i havnt even tried the demo yet, but i LOVE RPGS so i thought id pick it up anyways)kozzy1234
It`s more of a hack n slash action game than a RPG. As an owner of Oblivion and Mass Effect I wouldn`t even call it an RPG. It is a garbage action game disguised as an RPG. TRY THE DEMO!!!!
XNA-Game-Maker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 XNA-Game-Maker
Member since 2008 • 192 Posts
LOL you people can diss this demo all you want because it has been downloaded 900,000 times. Microsoft even said that is more than any demo that has ever been downloaded on xboxlive.
XNA-Game-Maker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 XNA-Game-Maker
Member since 2008 • 192 Posts

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]I just pre-ordered Too Human 2day, looking forward to the game coming out (i havnt even tried the demo yet, but i LOVE RPGS so i thought id pick it up anyways)HilbillyRokstar
It`s more of a hack n slash action game than a RPG. As an owner of Oblivion and Mass Eeffect I wouldn`t even call it an RPG. It is a garbage action game disguised as an RPG. TRY THE DEMO!!!!

If it has to do with swords and demons(in this case robots) and going threw dungeons than its an rpg, but with guns. :)

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 HilbillyRokstar
LOL you people can diss this demo all you want because it has been downloaded 900,000 times. Microsoft even said that is more than any demo that has ever been downloaded on xboxlive.XNA-Game-Maker
That means nothing...It`s free....and it is TERRIBLE.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"][QUOTE="kozzy1234"]I just pre-ordered Too Human 2day, looking forward to the game coming out (i havnt even tried the demo yet, but i LOVE RPGS so i thought id pick it up anyways)XNA-Game-Maker

It`s more of a hack n slash action game than a RPG. As an owner of Oblivion and Mass Eeffect I wouldn`t even call it an RPG. It is a garbage action game disguised as an RPG. TRY THE DEMO!!!!

If it has to do with swords and demons(in this case robots) and going threw dungeons than its an rpg, but with guns. :)

It doesn't it has to do with robots and Norse Gods. Is Devil May Cry an RPG? Don't think so. (Your argument was just blown out of the water) hahahaha. They are marketing it as such because they know RPG fans are loyal.
Avatar image for uconnhuskies050
uconnhuskies050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 uconnhuskies050
Member since 2007 • 643 Posts

[QUOTE="XNA-Game-Maker"]LOL you people can diss this demo all you want because it has been downloaded 900,000 times. Microsoft even said that is more than any demo that has ever been downloaded on xboxlive.HilbillyRokstar
That means nothing...It`s free....and it is TERRIBLE.

Yeah dude when it's the only demo available for like a week, people are gonna download it. Especially in the middle of summer when nobody has anything better to do than browse the marketplace. I know I downloaded it but it was still pretty lame. 900,000 downloads doesn't mean anything if it still has a low approval rating...

iboo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 iboo01
Member since 2007 • 2784 Posts

sadly

EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 EnderSR388
Member since 2004 • 6552 Posts

It has been in development for 10 years. Reworked and revised and moved from console to console but its still been in development

Besides, the game sucks.

Matt-4542

I have to agree with you based on what I played in the demo, but I'm still hoping that the full retail version will change my opinion. Like I say to everyone, I really liked Alone in the Dark, so believe me I can look past flaws.

EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 EnderSR388

LOL you people can diss this demo all you want because it has been downloaded 900,000 times. Microsoft even said that is more than any demo that has ever been downloaded on xboxlive.XNA-Game-Maker

That just means that people love a trainwreck! LOL

DeathHeart95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#22 DeathHeart95
Member since 2008 • 2541 Posts

Correction: You didn't like the demo. It's not garbage, you didn't like it.

Besides, the game sucks. Matt-4542

Two corrections:

1) The demo sucks.

2) You don't like the demo.

You people are REALLY good at mistaking opinion for fact, and demos from full games.

EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 EnderSR388

You people are REALLY good at mistaking opinion for fact, and demos from full games. DeathHeart95

You should already know that everything you read on this site is an opinion. It saves time from everyone having to write "IMO" before or after everything they say.

DJCUEBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DJCUEBALL
Member since 2008 • 2562 Posts

Exactly what he said. ^

hellshemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hellshemi
Member since 2006 • 908 Posts

Besides, the game sucks.

Matt-4542

Yes, but even Denis Dyack said that it always got put on the "back burner" because of other projects.

Which means they didn't spend that much time on it, if any. They started over numerous times. And the final product was probably about 4 years of development time.

If YOU think it sucks then don't buy it. The rest of us will enjoy.

Think of it this way. Lionhead said that they might make up to Fable 5, so should we start the development timer on Fable 5 already.

69ANT69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 69ANT69
Member since 2007 • 8472 Posts

I haven't played the demo yet, but from what I've heard it really sucks.

DeathHeart95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#27 DeathHeart95
Member since 2008 • 2541 Posts

This thread is a flame war waiting to happen...

Anyway, I personally did enjoy the demo. The controls took a while to get used to, but it was enjoyable.

hellshemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 hellshemi

69ANT69
lol Then why even dl it. Isnt the majority always right.
BigEAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 BigEAA
Member since 2004 • 29 Posts
At first I did not like the demo. But I gave it a second chance and actually took the time to learn the controls and I have to say that the game has some potential. The combat system is very easy. It reminds me of Geometry Wars when you just point at your target with the right stick. It was satifying when surrounded by a horde and just slashing one after the other. As you start a link of attacks, the combos are faster. The custimization of the armor is gonna be sick. So far the the armor and weapons were different for me at the end of the demo. Like I said before, this has some potential.
Dominucci13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Dominucci13
Member since 2007 • 34 Posts
This game was horrible. I played the demo and the camera angle was annoying, the combat was horrible and reppetitive, and the story was confusing - although somewhat interesting. If the combat was similar to that of Kingdom Hearts, then it would be a must buy for me. I'll just save up for Far Cry 2.
armyman455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#31 armyman455
Member since 2008 • 914 Posts

http://xboxoz360.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/addicted-to-too-human-camera-and-combat/ also people need to stop saying too human had been in development for 10 years. lol thats hilarious. it was on ps1 then they made a brand new version and gamecube then brand new version on 360! i cant believe how many people say that.! m_axe9

its true they started developement of the too human project with ps1 but they never released it and same on the gamecube and its finally coming out on the 360 so yeah it kinda has been 10 years not that im saying thats a bad thing im looking forward to it too

TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#32 TX360
Member since 2008 • 4051 Posts

rubbish! controls and camera were horrible!Strap_happy

Yep

MuffinPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#33 MuffinPunk
Member since 2007 • 4845 Posts
Awesome demo. Controls were fluid and the camera was fine. Very stylish combat, and upgrading my character looks to be addicting. I'll enjoy getting this on August 19th.
Nick_JC1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Nick_JC1
Member since 2008 • 237 Posts
After playing the demo I no longer care about this game at all. As bad as the Face breaker demo I played last night, and that was just horrible.
brokenfetus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 brokenfetus
Member since 2004 • 422 Posts
I can poop out a better demo than that horrible excuse for a game.
msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#36 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts

I'm thinking about pre-ordering it today.

I havent played the demo (don't have xbl), but I've been interested in this game ever since I first saw it (about two years ago).

The only bad things I've head about it is controls and camera. Neither of these problems bother me because I've never had a game that I had a really hard time getting used to controls (I didn't have a problem with the controls in Alone in The Dark) and I've heard people (including X-Play which I used to really respect for their reviews) complain about the camera in games that I have never noticed an "evil" camera in.

chex81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#37 chex81
Member since 2004 • 3661 Posts

i really want to love the game, but in all honesty it has issues that cannot go un-noticed. The camera, however that blogger puts it, is horribly done. Now theres not to say you can't work around it (using the furthest camera angle, similar to a Diablo view) but thats not the point. Having to reset your camera constantly is a pain...also, the environments are incredibly dull...and from what the demo shows, the presentation when in gameplay looks sloppy a lot of the time. I still think the game needs further touching up...but i do remind myself it is a demo and the only thing i can hope for is that demo is old and all these minor complaints are corrected for release.

jackelzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 jackelzx
Member since 2008 • 820 Posts
i hate the demo, i doute i'll like the game
Griff_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Griff_6
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I have been following Too Human and looked forward to the game, but I have to admit that I was disappointed in the demo. The leveling system that they had in place was very weak to be called an RPG, yeah there are skill trees but you just dump your points in two seconds and move on, there isn't much depth there. Also the combat controls seemed lackluster. There are combos and stuff which made it better but just moving the right analog stick side to side against the weak opponents was almost like watching somebody else do the fighting for you, it wasn't engaging. I am hoping that it was just a bad demo and that it will be a good game, but the demo has filled me with doubt. I'm not preordering this one.

m_axe9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 m_axe9
have you read the article its amazing.
resident-shell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 resident-shell
Member since 2007 • 243 Posts

I found no problem with the gameplay. The strategic camera worked fine, and the hack and slash controls were relatively well handled. The autotarget system is kind of sporadic at times, but the game is fun to play, and customization is nice. However, what was shown of the story, cutscenes, and voice acting is absolutely horrendous. Just killed the game for me. And as much as I'm usually all for gameplay over graphics, well, the gameplay isn't so good to trump bad graphics, voice acting, and story.

If the reviews are good, I might pick it up eventually if it drops below 40 dollars.

m_axe9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 m_axe9
[QUOTE="69ANT69"]

hellshemi

hardly ever is a majority of people on online forums right. lmao ! ill show you when reviews come out.
m_axe9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 m_axe9

[QUOTE="m_axe9"]http://xboxoz360.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/addicted-to-too-human-camera-and-combat/ also people need to stop saying too human had been in development for 10 years. lol thats hilarious. it was on ps1 then they made a brand new version and gamecube then brand new version on 360! i cant believe how many people say that.! XNA-Game-Maker

You r*tard it has ben that long, just look at the new thread put up by GameSpot its called Too Human Golden. If you read it I am sure you will feal alot dumber. By the way I dont hate too human.

your retarded to not read what i said ps1 version gc version are different versions so no too human hasnt been in devolopment for 10 years.
m_axe9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 m_axe9
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]I just pre-ordered Too Human 2day, looking forward to the game coming out (i havnt even tried the demo yet, but i LOVE RPGS so i thought id pick it up anyways)HilbillyRokstar
It`s more of a hack n slash action game than a RPG. As an owner of Oblivion and Mass Effect I wouldn`t even call it an RPG. It is a garbage action game disguised as an RPG. TRY THE DEMO!!!!

especially since its easily 100 times deeper then mass effect. and prolly deeper then oblivion. PLEASE INSULT TOO HUMAN I WILL OWN YOU!
chex81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#46 chex81
Member since 2004 • 3661 Posts

[QUOTE="GoldenElementXL"]Have you played the demo? It's garbage.m_axe9
have you read the article its amazing.

its not amazing, it just puts a positive spin on the negatives

hellshemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 hellshemi
[QUOTE="hellshemi"][QUOTE="69ANT69"]

m_axe9

hardly ever is a majority of people on online forums right. lmao ! ill show you when reviews come out.

Dude read my earlier post and you will see that I love Too Human. Do you understand sarcasm?
m_axe9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 m_axe9
[QUOTE="m_axe9"][QUOTE="hellshemi"][QUOTE="69ANT69"]

hellshemi

Dude read my earlier post and you will see that I love Too Human. Do you understand sarcasm?

o lmao sorry. i thought you were serious.
m_axe9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 m_axe9
[QUOTE="m_axe9"][QUOTE="hellshemi"][QUOTE="69ANT69"]

hellshemi

o lmao sorry. i thought you were serious.
2pac_makaveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 2pac_makaveli
Member since 2008 • 1681 Posts
i had high expectations for this game that is until i played the demo; horrible camera system, horrible controls, horrible game