Tomb Raider:Definitive Edition cheap on Xbox One this week

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Game is discounted 67% for gold members, it shows as 11.55$ here for me in Canada, although IGN states it is less than 10$ so I think it depends on your region.

I seem to remember the game being discounted heavily in the past, and that is when I got it on sale, but I don't remember it ever being this low. Seems like a good as time as any to get the game for those interested, I'm playing the game now and it's pretty good.....if I am satisfied by the end, then it's day one for me for Rise of the Romb Raider.

Xanatos357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 Xanatos357
Member since 2015 • 787 Posts

@Alucard_Prime: Yeah I picked it up. I owned it once and beat it on my 360 but now I figure this is a good time to play through it again and warm up for Rise of the Tomb Raider.

ryanweinmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ryanweinmann
Member since 2007 • 894 Posts

I think I put it up for 20 dollars but mine was a physical disks. I just have to have physical copy of the game. I haven't play it yet because I have a massive back log of games but hopefully I can get to it before the next one comes out.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#4 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Well worth it, but I got it on my "other" system.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I paid full price for the Definitive Edition but I have no regrets the game is amazing.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Whoever hasn't played the game yet (WHAT?!!?!?) please do yourselves a favour and pick this up. I'd say it deserves two playthroughs at the very least.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22376 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

Whoever hasn't played the game yet (WHAT?!!?!?) please do yourselves a favour and pick this up. I'd say it deserves two playthroughs at the very least.

Definitely!!! It's almost a crime to not buy it for this price if you haven't played it yet.

CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#8 CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts

Played through it on PS3 a little while back. Might pick it up again.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

I already had it on disc which I got for $20 when I got my Xbox One on Black Friday, though I splurged on this since I want to abandon my physical library. Now I can sell my disc copy to GameStop for $10 cash, this makes up for itself.

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 29

#10 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts

I played on 360, than on One, I don't regret it it's actually a great game, and I like to suppor the effort made by Crystal Dynamics

PariahRi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PariahRi
Member since 2015 • 13 Posts

Good to know! I completed it twice on the 360, once even 100% (all collectibles & what not) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Remember watching my mother & auntie play the old ones on PS and just had to buy the reboot. They nailed the character of Lara, a mixture of adorable but bad ass. Rise of the TR should be a blast.

Avatar image for thecouchpotater
TheCouchPotater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TheCouchPotater
Member since 2015 • 239 Posts

@Alucard_Prime: Thanks for the heads up! I picked this up when it was discounted and have been thoroughly enjoying. Now I'm looking forward to the next installment, whereas it wasn't on my radar before.