Tired of Halo 3 haters. Please just shut up!

• 88 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BrianLittrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 BrianLittrell
Member since 2006 • 91 Posts
You know eveyone here was so pumped for halo 3 just like me. Now the message boards are littered with complainers. They say that it sucks or didn't live up to the hype, well did tou ever consider that you all post the same stupid topics. I get on and there is always someone saying it sucks, or it's to short. We don't care & why would we. We all love games so why bash them, why waist time with poles saying it sucks. I love the game & enjoy playing the story. So if you agree with me post back. I appreciate the game along with hundreds of thousends, so lets all play and just have fun!:D
specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 specs777
Member since 2008 • 295 Posts
You know eveyone here was so pumped for halo 3 just like me. Now the message boards are littered with complainers. They say that it sucks or didn't live up to the hype, well did tou ever consider that you all post the same stupid topics. I get on and there is always someone saying it sucks, or it's to short. We don't care & why would we. We all love games so why bash them, why waist time with poles saying it sucks. I love the game & enjoy playing the story. So if you agree with me post back. I appreciate the game along with hundreds of thousends, so lets all play and just have fun!:DBrianLittrell
I back you up 100% brotha!!! 8)
BrianLittrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BrianLittrell
thanks
Deathballz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Deathballz
Member since 2007 • 82 Posts
Bull! That game was one of the crapiest storylines that I have ever played! I've played better story lines on my Nintendo DS. There are only a couple of things thatkeeps that game still going; Achievements, Multiplayer, and Graphics. Yup! Thats it buddy so reconsider the next time you say that the crappiest game in the world is actually good ok? DEE! DEE! DEE!:roll: Oh yea! remember these words...POWNAGE FLOW!!!:shock:
specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 specs777
Bull! That game was one of the crapiest storylines that I have ever played! I've played better story lines on my Nintendo DS. There are only a couple of things thatkeeps that game still going; Achievements, Multiplayer, and Graphics. Yup! Thats it buddy so reconsider the next time you say that the crappiest game in the world is actually good ok? DEE! DEE! DEE!:roll: Oh yea! remember these words...POWNAGE FLOW!!!:shock:Deathballz
read the topic...
specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 specs777
thanksBrianLittrell
np buddey halo3 is an awesome game I just wish everyone knew that!
BrianLittrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BrianLittrell
Of course we have someone who didn't read the topic and comes in to say it sucks! We all love games, lets understand that and be considerate!
specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 specs777
Of course we have someone who didn't read the topic and comes in to say it sucks! We all love games, lets understand that and be considerate!BrianLittrell
yeah!
BrianLittrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BrianLittrell
What the heck dude? what's your problem? If you like halo then let's talk. Why even hate games? Like I said we are all here for the love of games man.
Deathballz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Deathballz
Member since 2007 • 82 Posts
Halo 3 is not that great I have gotten almost all of the achievements and everyone on Xbox Live are noobs so there is no more point in playing with them but the only games I worship are Splinter Cell Double Agent and Tenchu Z.
specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 specs777
yeah... and if you hate halo3 so much you should think about re-do'ing your sig...
pezboy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 pezboy7
Member since 2003 • 160 Posts

Halo 3 is not that great I have gotten almost all of the achievements and everyone on Xbox Live are noobs so there is no more point in playing with them but the only games I worship are Splinter Cell Double Agent and Tenchu Z.Deathballz

Have you looked at your avatar lately.

specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 specs777

[QUOTE="Deathballz"]Halo 3 is not that great I have gotten almost all of the achievements and everyone on Xbox Live are noobs so there is no more point in playing with them but the only games I worship are Splinter Cell Double Agent and Tenchu Z.pezboy7

Have you looked at your avatar lately.

yes :D
hockeyfan37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hockeyfan37
Member since 2005 • 113 Posts
halo suks
hockeyfan37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hockeyfan37
Member since 2005 • 113 Posts
that is compared to cod4
specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 specs777
that is compared to cod4hockeyfan37
we're not comparing it to anything..........
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#18 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Everyone has differnt opinions.. some like halo, some hate it, some think its ok

You making a thread like this is just the same as someone making a thread saying halo3 sucks.

offubletz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 offubletz
Member since 2004 • 155 Posts
less hate more hugs
specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 specs777
there have been threads like that...
pezboy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 pezboy7
Halo 3 was fun, it definitely could have been better I believe, but as far as a game goes it was good. People that continually bash it I have noticed, have some sort of personal grudge either towards the game itself or towards the people that play it. Its all just fanboy babble when it comes down to it.
guisepppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 guisepppe
Member since 2005 • 1335 Posts

Did it ever cross your mind that not everyone thinks the same about everything? I for one, did NOT like Halo, Halo 2 or Halo 3. Then again I don't go around making posts about it on forums, I'll leave that to others. Also, I've seen numerous posts about the opposite topic, how great Halo 3 is etc. Why should the ones liking Halo 3 be allowed to make topics where the one not liking Halo 3 shouldn't? It really makes no sense to me.

BrianLittrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BrianLittrell
it's not just saying they like it. i'm kinda of tired of people complaining about suck games in gneral you know. It's just you here about halo the most is all.
pezboy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 pezboy7

I for one, did NOT like Halo, Halo 2 or Halo 3. Then again I don't go around making posts about it on forums, I'll leave that to others.

guisepppe

Oops.

guisepppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 guisepppe
Member since 2005 • 1335 Posts
[QUOTE="guisepppe"]

I for one, did NOT like Halo, Halo 2 or Halo 3. Then again I don't go around making posts about it on forums, I'll leave that to others.

pezboy7

Oops.

Oops to what? Did you miss the rest of my post? I obviously didn't post in here just to say that I didn't like Halo.

offubletz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 offubletz
[QUOTE="guisepppe"]

pezboy7

Oops.

i see what you did there

pezboy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 pezboy7
[QUOTE="pezboy7"][QUOTE="guisepppe"]

guisepppe

Oops.

Oops to what? Did you miss the rest of my post? I obviously didn't post in here just to say that I didn't like Halo.

I know I'm just giving you crap man. Sorry that you took my ever so whitty joke as horribly offensive.

djrobst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 djrobst
Member since 2007 • 2404 Posts

Everyone has differnt opinions.. some like halo, some hate it, some think its ok

You making a thread like this is just the same as someone making a thread saying halo3 sucks.

kozzy1234
excatly i get sick of it the same, but threads moaning about threads you dont like are just as bad if not worse. after its halo one of the most well known games for the xbox 360. people are going to talk about xbox 360 games, its a fact most people dont search to dig up old threads instead of repeating them. but your doing just the same thing by making this thread. dont click them if you dont like reading them pretty simple
specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 specs777
[QUOTE="pezboy7"][QUOTE="guisepppe"]

offubletz

Oops.

i see what you did there

oh do ya? :lol:
offubletz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 offubletz
[QUOTE="offubletz"][QUOTE="pezboy7"][QUOTE="guisepppe"]

specs777

Oops.

i see what you did there

oh do ya? :lol:

Oh I do. I've got those magic glasses like Roddy Piper had in They Live.

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MsCortana
Member since 2007 • 10565 Posts

yeah... and if you hate halo3 so much you should think about re-do'ing your sig...specs777

I concur..;)

specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 specs777

[QUOTE="specs777"]yeah... and if you hate halo3 so much you should think about re-do'ing your sig...MsCortana

I concur..;)

awesome :P
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#33 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
I love it. Although last night I had a very bad couple of rounds....
JaviBonilla23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34 JaviBonilla23
Member since 2007 • 912 Posts
Stop hating the most complete game that have ever been released.
specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 specs777
Stop hating the most complete game that have ever been released.
JaviBonilla23
yes thats what i like to hear :D
trick6952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 trick6952
Member since 2005 • 1488 Posts
I love Halo :D
Avatar image for The_Decapitated
The_Decapitated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 The_Decapitated
Member since 2008 • 114 Posts
Co-signed! Keep your hatred of Halo 3 to yourself!
specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 specs777
I love Halo :Dtrick6952
same :)
cleotis_max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 cleotis_max
Member since 2007 • 979 Posts
And for every complainer there is someone trying to play Opinion Police, or Crowd Control. Congratulations you my friend are the Champion of the World. What will you do next?
360player_eq12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 360player_eq12
Member since 2006 • 2214 Posts
I thought halo 3 was pwn ....but when i got cod4 i never played it again.
atst007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 atst007
Member since 2005 • 1019 Posts
You know eveyone here was so pumped for halo 3 just like me. Now the message boards are littered with complainers. They say that it sucks or didn't live up to the hype, well did tou ever consider that you all post the same stupid topics. I get on and there is always someone saying it sucks, or it's to short. We don't care & why would we. We all love games so why bash them, why waist time with poles saying it sucks. I love the game & enjoy playing the story. So if you agree with me post back. I appreciate the game along with hundreds of thousends, so lets all play and just have fun!:DBrianLittrell
Agreed.
specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 specs777
I thought halo 3 was pwn ....but when i got cod4 i never played it again.360player_eq12
actually it was the other way arround for me... lol
cronew1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 cronew1
Member since 2004 • 494 Posts
I have COD4 and Halo 3and enjoy both, butim sick of you Cod4 fanboys telling me how much better it is and that halo sucks i play both games a lot and halo is better off with out you. people that play Cod4 are spawn campers that just wait for somebody to walk by so that they can shoot them in the back. Halo takes more skill because you don't get to start w/ your favorite weapon you have to have the skill and the team work to go out their and get the bestweapons. Oh and were are the vehicles in Cod4 there is no variety when compared to Halo 3, and the multiplayer levels are ripped straight from the campaign thats lazy.You see how that feels cod4 fans it sucks when someone hates on your favorite game, so let it go
Lionhart_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#45 Lionhart_basic
Member since 2002 • 417 Posts
What's sad is that the majority of the Haters never played Halo 3 and can't see why many more people love it.
specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 specs777
I have COD4 and Halo 3and enjoy both, butim sick of you Cod4 fanboys telling me how much better it is and that halo sucks i play both games a lot and halo is better off with out you. people that play Cod4 are spawn campers that just wait for somebody to walk by so that they can shoot them in the back. Halo takes more skill because you don't get to start w/ your favorite weapon you have to have the skill and the team work to go out their and get the bestweapons. Oh and were are the vehicles in Cod4 there is no variety when compared to Halo 3, and the multiplayer levels are ripped straight from the campaign thats lazy.You see how that feels cod4 fans it sucks when someone hates on your favorite game, so let it go cronew1
thank God you came!!!! :)
Sephiroth__666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Sephiroth__666
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts

You have your opinion and others have their opinion. You think its a great game, some think its not. Not everyone has to agree that a game is great. So, for those who didnt like Halo 3, it is their right to voice their opinions. You say many people talk about the same topics, but I've seen several Halo 3 topics praising the game. True, we all love games, but its simply impossible to love ALL games.

jason_jx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 jason_jx
Member since 2004 • 514 Posts

I do agree with TC. All i see on these boards is complaints about halo3. Saying it was disappointing, but really for me and others It lived up to the hype apart from the slightly downgraded graphics from the e3 2006 trailer, the game did everything bungie said it would. I do have cod4 and halo3 and they both fantastic games, but for some reason nowdays it seems to be cool to hate on halo3 and to love cod4. But I guess that's what happens when a large company over advertises it's game, it gets hated.

But really for everyone that said it was disappointing... I have no idea on what they was expecting??? :?

specs777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 specs777

I do agree with TC. All i see on these boards is complaints about halo3. Saying it was disappointing, but really for me and others It lived up to the hype apart from the slightly downgraded graphics from the e3 2006 trailer, the game did everything bungie said it would. I do have cod4 and halo3 and they both fantastic games, but for some reason nowdays it seems to be cool to hate on halo3 and to love cod4. But I guess that's what happens when a large company over advertises it's game, it gets hated.

But really for everyone that said it was disappointing... I have no idea on what they was expecting??? :?

jason_jx
yeah, exactly...
Sephiroth__666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Sephiroth__666
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts

jason_jx

I think most of us were expecting a fresher game play. I wont say I hate Halo 3, but I will say that I didnt enjoy it as much as Halo and Halo 2. The reason for that is because the game play wasnt fresh. It felt like Halo and Halo 2. It needed more new weapons, more new enemies, the levels even looked the same. For me, it was just to repetitive and it felt like playing Halo and Halo 2 all over again. But again, I cant say I hate the game, but I still rather play Gears over Halo 3 anyday. For me, it was average at best.