The Worst Xbox 360 Games !

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts
[QUOTE="Wunderkid7"]

[QUOTE="DJF00P"]i'm gonna have to go with jumper and small arms, they are probably the worst games ever.Talldude80

Small Arms was a great arcade game. Yaris was the worst arcade game, it being free could not even save it. The worst console game I played was Hour of Victory.

yeah, Yaris is pretty bad. not really even a game. more like an Advertisement. but nowadays they just put those crappy games on the web. but it was fun for a few seconds..........

the worst game i have played on Xbox360 would have to be.....Rocky and Bullwinkle. I only played the demo, but it was SOO bad. I cannot imagine a game that could be worse. Turning point was pretty bad too. i just wish people would STOP making lame FPS games for xbox. its already flooded enough. NO MORE FPS, especially ones based in WWII times. oh and NFL tour was a sad exuse for a "football" game. it was more simple than tecmo bowl for the Nes.

No, I want Brothers in Arms and Call of Duty 5

spue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 spue
Member since 2006 • 473 Posts

two worlds

Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 Ket87
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts
Bulletwitch and Frontlines are the crappiest games I've played on 360. Both easily should have been early gen Xbox games.
RagdollMan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 RagdollMan98
Member since 2007 • 131 Posts
Sonic the Hedgehog 2006! Hands down! No contest.
6constantine9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57 6constantine9
Member since 2007 • 322 Posts

HALO 3kratos_q80

Really, WTF?

Yaris, probably. Ugh. And Hour of Victory, The Outfit and that History Channel game.

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts

[QUOTE="kratos_q80"]HALO 36constantine9

Really, WTF?

Yaris, probably. Ugh. And Hour of Victory, The Outfit and that History Channel game.

It's either flamebait

He's trying to seem edgy and original

Or he's a CoD4 fanboy.

TrueProphecy22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 TrueProphecy22
Member since 2005 • 1757 Posts
History Channel: Civil War
Israels_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Israels_Son
Member since 2006 • 534 Posts

Couldn't stand Saints Row, and I'm inclined to say DOA4 but that is likely bitterness over shelling out $60 and getting my butt kicked rather than any credible judgement of the game ha ha ha....

I completely agree that there are features in Dead Rising that are infuriating, but I still liked it. And Yaris? Total advertisement for an awful car by creating an equally awful game.

mkurts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 mkurts
Member since 2003 • 367 Posts
There is quite a few and unfortunately Halo 3 is one of them.
HonestShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 HonestShot
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Superman
dragonps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#63 dragonps
Member since 2007 • 1702 Posts

I would have to agree with that. Although I thought the multiplayer was good (not brilliant) the game as a whole was very poor. The textures on master chief being the biggest problem.

Lilirch100302

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64 Lilirch100302
Member since 2004 • 154 Posts
i actually didnt mind sonic for the 360 it was just to Fin fast i could barely tell what was going on before i died lol
megamaster32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#65 megamaster32
Member since 2008 • 283 Posts
Halo 3philip6k
halo3??? sorry but halo3 is one of the best in the serious
ssvegeta555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ssvegeta555
Member since 2003 • 2448 Posts
Oblivion was the most dissapointing for me. It was so boring, and I hated that my level hardly meant much considering the monsters level with you. But I should've known not to get an Elder Scroll game on a console for the sole reason that I'll be missing out on mods.
JiMMay4ShiZZay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 JiMMay4ShiZZay
Member since 2004 • 318 Posts

I loved Dead Rising. i think this thread is just proving that there is always somebody that likes a game even if everyone hates it or if some loser that everyone idolizes said it's bad

btw i also really liked superman for the N64, funnest part is throwing cars through the air, following them, and catching them before they hit the ground. the fact that morgan webb says its bad doesnt make me instantly hate it.

NoobSmoke88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 NoobSmoke88
Member since 2006 • 169 Posts
LOST PLANET
androflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 androflash
Member since 2005 • 1034 Posts

LOST PLANETNoobSmoke88

I loved lost planet, the robot animations were really well done, the controls were a lot more better than what i expected, and the arcade feeling it gave was superb. The story was kind of a cliche but unique in its own ways. The multiplayer was entertaining, although it basically was about getting to the best machine first, really really fun when you were the first one, lol.

Dead Rising is an amazing game in many ways, one of the first 360 games to show what the 360 is capable of, mainly because of all the zombies on screen and the stable framerate. The save system wasnt bat at all, it was just different and realistic, the fact that you ****ed up your game and saved is not the developers fault. (REMINDER: this is my opinion) And I did ****ed up several times but I also tried several times. In fact Im trying to get the game now since unfortunately I had to sell it the first time I bought it (my first game).

Superman wasnt GOTY but it wasnt the worst. I had some 15 hours of fun flying though the city and destroying stuff. (besides i got it for 8 bucks)

For me the worst games (out of the ones y played) are the following.

1. Two Worlds - I really wanted to like it but the game didnt let me. So many things went wrong that I dont know where to start.

2.Star Trek - I didnt know the series until I found this game. I bought it because I saw it really cheap and the ship in the box looked kind of cool, so I thought, how bad can it be? One of the worst games ever created, I didnt even waste my time trying to play it a second time.

3. NFS Mot Wanted - Im usually good with racing games but this one sucked so bad. The controls were ****ed up, the cars looked cheap, you really couldnt afford anything good until.. well idk I never went past the Cobalt. The story was so boring. WTH was gamespot thinking when they said the cinematics were good and exciting? Horrible game.

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#71 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
Sonic the Hedgehog
flowdee79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 flowdee79
Member since 2007 • 4483 Posts

There is quite a few and unfortunately Halo 3 is one of them.mkurts

No dude, it was one of the best games on 360. Admittedly it wasn't the greatest sequel but MP is solid and co-op campaign is great.

Worst has to be Hour of Victory and Vampire Rain