Stupid GoTYs! I'm just a stim-pack!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LeFeverBeaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 LeFeverBeaver
Member since 2009 • 271 Posts
Okay, so I recently got onboard all this video-ma-gaming hoopla, and went out and bought a ballin' 360. With it I bought Fallout 3 (and guide), Oblivion (and guide), etc. Then as I am wont to do, when I get a new game, I like to go online and read reviews, watch videos, etc; just to whet my appetite a bit more for the game even though I just bought it. While doing this recently, I found out Oblivion has a game of the year edition (GoTY) out and Fallout 3 is coming out with one as well. Both have all expansions included and have massive guides as well. So I feel like a total douche because now I will feel like I'm not getting the full experience, and I know I'm gonna have to go out and buy the GoTYs with the guides. Maybe I just have bad timing. Of course, the long of the short is that I still don't have money for food... Maybe I just am good at stimulating the economy. Yep. I'm a monetary stim pack.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Did you buy them used? I'd just take it back if you got it at Gamestop. This is why I always research stuff before I buy it because I feel the same way like I'm playing an incomplete game. I remember almost buying Morrowind a few years ago but luckily the guy informed me of the GOTY version before I bought it.

orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#3 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts

Did you buy them used? I'd just take it back if you got it at Gamestop. This is why I always research stuff before I buy it because I feel the same way like I'm playing an incomplete game. I remember almost buying Morrowind a few years ago but luckily the guy informed me of the GOTY version before I bought it.

craigalan23
he's right. as long as it wasn't more than a week ago, you can take the games back in exchange for the GOTY. I'm waiting to buy Fallout 3 when the GOTY is released.
LeFeverBeaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 LeFeverBeaver
Member since 2009 • 271 Posts
Well, I did actually buy Fallout 3 less than (or exactly a week ago) so that's good advice; thank you. Only its a hard decision now, because I've become completely immersed in Fallout 3 and to have to wait for a month and a half to pick it up again... I dunno, I might go through withdrawal; and we all know what happens then... yea, Int -1, Sci -1, End -1. Or something... I;m not a geek like you guys haha jk dawgs, jk.