Something that bothers Me?!?!?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-J3LLY-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -J3LLY-
Member since 2006 • 296 Posts
ok im sure this has been brought up many of times but im just bringing it up again.... is microsoft gonna give xbl an internet browser.... the only next gene console out there that dont have one is the 360 so why shouldnt they i mean jeeze id come in handy
evilcupcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 evilcupcake
Member since 2008 • 161 Posts
i doubt it the 360 is a hard core gaming consle yet with the message thingamagig that goes on the bottom of the controller microsoft might be planning somthing
karriston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 karriston
Member since 2005 • 3631 Posts
Buy an iPod Touch :D I use the internet browser on mine to look up the web when someone else is using my PC or when I want to look up something quickly. Plus the other consoles' web browsers aren't that great.
craig305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 craig305
Member since 2003 • 588 Posts
The problem you get when you add a web browser to a console is mainly security issues from what i've heard, plus surfing the web via a console is pretty lame and just not really a good use of the system.
-J3LLY-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -J3LLY-

Buy an iPod Touch :D I use the internet browser on mine to look up the web when someone else is using my PC or when I want to look up something quickly. Plus the other consoles' web browsers aren't that great.karriston

im broke haha

-J3LLY-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -J3LLY-
But like microsoft is a computer company so why dont they make the system even more like a computer
silentlord833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 silentlord833
Member since 2007 • 1336 Posts

But like microsoft is a computer company so why dont they make the system even more like a computer-J3LLY-

Not to bash microsoft, (trust me I am a huge fan of the company overall) but they seem to be having a problem as of late with Live period.

One thing I would like is a way to have private group chat, that would be nice, but personally I don't really want a gaming system that surfs the net, would probably take away from the system in the long run.

Dreski83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#8 Dreski83
Member since 2003 • 1104 Posts
browsing the web has nothing to do with gaming... as long as Microsoft keeps their focus on games and XBL content, I'm happy ;)
deathshand707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deathshand707
Member since 2007 • 955 Posts
i think that if they put one in theres gunna be many security issues and it would take to long ot develop. First they should make sure that live can withstand another surge of users before they bite off more then they can chew