So my friend says MGS4 is coming to 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Morning_Revival
Morning_Revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Morning_Revival
Member since 2008 • 3475 Posts

Is he telling the truth? Im trying not to get excited, because MGS4 is truely an amazing game, but I think he's lying to me :lol:

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Link. It is still a rumor and we will have to wait until the 18th to see. I personally wouldn't hold my breath just a rumor.

gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11932 Posts

Check this out 360 MGS4, next GTAIV DLC topping Microsoft's E3 lineup?

SabeTree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SabeTree
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

This rumour has been flying about since before the dawn of time. I wouldn't believe anything until you see an official announcement.

Avatar image for Morning_Revival
Morning_Revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Morning_Revival
Member since 2008 • 3475 Posts
Alright, thanks guys. Damn, I havent been on the Xbox 360 forums in like 2 weeks :lol:
jonnyglitch8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 jonnyglitch8
Member since 2005 • 2530 Posts
if this is true. than i need to go change my pants
xluis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 xluis
Member since 2005 • 115 Posts

people wants this to happen so bad!!!! Im guessing that when they announce it for the xbox 360 its not going to be a surprise anymore!!Lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4b602d21842
deactivated-5d4b602d21842

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 deactivated-5d4b602d21842
Member since 2006 • 5036 Posts

[QUOTE="craigalan23"]

Link. It is still a rumor and we will have to wait until the 18th to see. I personally wouldn't hold my breath just a rumor.

STARXWOLF

NO THIS IS NOT A RUMOR IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AND ITS GOING TO BE NAMED METAL GEAR SOLID 4 OXIDE....IM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME TO COME OUT:D:!:

All caps? No.

And your wrong. NOBODY has confirmed it.

boricua01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 boricua01
Member since 2006 • 178 Posts

it would be nice so everybody can enjoy MGS 4 but im hoping its not true because the ps3 should have some exclusives. they have been losing a lot of their exclusives and could at least hold on to one of their most populars ones. if MGS 4 were to come out for 360, might as well put Halo on the Ps3.

Bhoone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Bhoone
Member since 2009 • 169 Posts

good luck to all of us.

CTUDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CTUDude
Member since 2007 • 972 Posts

If you really want to play MGS4 so bad, just do what I did. Buy a PS3 and MGS4 and return it when you've beaten it. You have 30 days to return the PS3, and at least at Best Buy they didn't ask for a reason why I was returning it. I sold MGS4 on craigslist for $40. Its totally worth it, that game is the best this generation IMO.

pizzahutgood
That is not only fraud but extremely unethical.
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts

Meh, it seems plausible.

wendt360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#16 wendt360
Member since 2009 • 324 Posts

it's a big time rumor

hopefully it's true though

CardiacKid07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CardiacKid07
Member since 2007 • 1225 Posts

craigalan23
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#18 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

If Metal Gear Solid 2 came to the Xbox, why not Metal Gear Solid 4 to the 360?

Plus I want it to come to end these rumors, though I'm buying a PS3 for that game with some other exclusives.

BLAS1AN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BLAS1AN
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts

wasnt there an online commercial a while back that hinted MSG coming to 360. instead of the exclamation point over the soldiers head it was the xbox symbol. kojima also mention crossplatform games make more money for the developers.

boricua01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 boricua01
Member since 2006 • 178 Posts

wasnt there an online commercial a while back that hinted MSG coming to 360. instead of the exclamation point over the soldiers head it was the xbox symbol. kojima also mention crossplatform games make more money for the developers.

BLAS1AN

That was MGS touch for the iphone,it wasnt really an xbox symbol, just the universal Power on symbol

pizzahutgood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 pizzahutgood
Member since 2004 • 144 Posts

[QUOTE="pizzahutgood"]

If you really want to play MGS4 so bad, just do what I did. Buy a PS3 and MGS4 and return it when you've beaten it. You have 30 days to return the PS3, and at least at Best Buy they didn't ask for a reason why I was returning it. I sold MGS4 on craigslist for $40. Its totally worth it, that game is the best this generation IMO.

CTUDude

Serious question, is that really illegal? I mean they give you the thirty days. I played the game, beat it, and saw no other reason for owning the system at the time. Why else would they give you 30 days? Its for people who decide that the system is not worth the $400, which it wasn't for me. Sure my motives were suspect (unethical may be a bit strong, Im not going to lose sleep over costing multi-billion dollar corporations a few bucks), but is it really illegal? I also seriously considered keeping it.

CTUDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 CTUDude
Member since 2007 • 972 Posts
[QUOTE="pizzahutgood"]

[QUOTE="CTUDude"][QUOTE="pizzahutgood"]

Serious question, is that really illegal? I mean they give you the thirty days. I played the game, beat it, and saw no other reason for owning the system at the time. Why else would they give you 30 days? Its for people who decide that the system is not worth the $400, which it wasn't for me. Sure my motives were suspect (unethical may be a bit strong, Im not going to lose sleep over costing multi-billion dollar corporations a few bucks), but is it really illegal? I also seriously considered keeping it.

It's because when you go to purchase a good it is with the intent that you are going to keep it unless there is some sort of problem/difficulty with it. It's not 'illegal' in a sense since you may have just been disatisfied with the product although I wouldn't go around announcing to the world what you did. The motives were unethical...you just don't buy something to use it then return it when you're done. I can understand that they are multi-billion dollar corporations but there's no reason or need for consumers to sink down to their level. I dunno you honestly don't have to care what I say (I'm just some random e-guy), I'm just giving you my opinion on the situation is all. What ever you choose to do is your choice man, and remember it isn't illegal unless you get caught ;)
FFVIIROCKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#23 FFVIIROCKS
Member since 2007 • 1176 Posts

He is a liar! and a cheater! and you should never talk to him again!

haha jk...um I have idea if this is true or not... i really like the MGS series and would like to see it come to 360, but im getting a ps3 eventually so if it doesnt whatev ya know?

xXmeatwad225Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 xXmeatwad225Xx
Member since 2006 • 1553 Posts
I really wouldn't care if it did or did not some to the 360. I grew up playing the first Metal Gear Solid for the ps1 and loved it. But I think that Sony should at least keep SOME of there worth while exclusives... Sure, I like Microsoft better but I don't want Sony to go away. It would make the console wars not nearly as fun. I don't want to wait 6 or so years just to argue with Nintendo fanboys ;)
BLAS1AN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BLAS1AN
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts

[QUOTE="BLAS1AN"]

boricua01

That was MGS touch for the iphone,it wasnt really an xbox symbol, just the universal Power on symbol

oh okay..thanks.

Lance_Kalzas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Lance_Kalzas
Member since 2007 • 2135 Posts

look, i'm getting sick and tired of seeing this topic over and over again, if you all wanted to play freakin metal gear so much then y the funk didnt you buy a freakin ps3, its that simple, the damn game is not coming to 360 or at least no time in the imediate future so either go and get a freakin ps3 or just be happy with what you got and leave it alone. damn.

VIRGIN_ISLANDER
Nah, I think I'll wait for it to go multiplatform. Then again you must have a crystal ball to predict the future so accurately....
tedhlfc4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#28 tedhlfc4life
Member since 2008 • 126 Posts

no and if it did it would be on like 8 discs so whats in doing that and the game almost a year old already.

srdjan311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 srdjan311
Member since 2007 • 1247 Posts

omg! i hope soo

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#30 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Do you believe everything you friends tell you..?? If so, all I can say is wow...anyway, as a owner of both consoles I really don't care because it's an awsome game that every gamer should have a chance to play.

gatoseco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 gatoseco
Member since 2006 • 27 Posts

what if it come in 20 disc?! it doesn't matter!!!I'll buy it anyway, thas no problem at all!!!I want this game sooo bad, and rihgt now!!!!

damaster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 damaster101
Member since 2005 • 1476 Posts

If it is that would be sick but i heard 360 wouldn't be able to hold enough memory awhile back because the normal xbox disks can't hold as much memory as blu-ray?Or was some fanboy spilling his ****?

FreddyVorhees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34 FreddyVorhees
Member since 2006 • 1042 Posts

If it were on 4 discs, that would actually be great. It would require 15 seconds to swap the disc, rather than 5-10 minutes to install a chapter on the PS3.

capthavic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#35 capthavic
Member since 2003 • 6478 Posts
You need to get a new friend. That is never going to happen.
Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#36 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts

I doubt it will happen, but then again I did just see the LE for MGS4 drop down to $30 in the paper.

zombiejonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 zombiejonny
Member since 2003 • 8277 Posts

its always possible i mean dont forget mgs2 came out for the original xbox like a year or two after it was out on the ps2.

RavageGT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 RavageGT
Member since 2008 • 989 Posts

look, i'm getting sick and tired of seeing this topic over and over again, if you all wanted to play freakin metal gear so much then y the funk didnt you buy a freakin ps3, its that simple, the damn game is not coming to 360 or at least no time in the imediate future so either go and get a freakin ps3 or just be happy with what you got and leave it alone. damn.

VIRGIN_ISLANDER

If people like this guy exist, then we DESERVE to get MGS4

CaptainMuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 CaptainMuse
Member since 2008 • 136 Posts

Guess konami wants more money even though they already made alot on the ps3 but I doubt its going to do well

tondeezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 tondeezy
Member since 2009 • 221 Posts

Is he telling the truth? Im trying not to get excited, because MGS4 is truely an amazing game, but I think he's lying to me :lol:

Morning_Revival
dude!!!!!!MS already its not! dont get exited lemmings theres already a thread about it
Avatar image for VIRGIN_ISLANDER
VIRGIN_ISLANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41 VIRGIN_ISLANDER
Member since 2008 • 447 Posts

[QUOTE="VIRGIN_ISLANDER"]

RavageGT

If people like this guy exist, then we DESERVE to get MGS4

wow, i bet you thought of that all by yourself...but like i said go get a ps3 if you want to play it so bad. If every exclusive became multi platform then then it would defeat having multi platforms, further more making onlives vision of a one console world more of a reality.

Evandemocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Evandemocracy
Member since 2009 • 303 Posts

Would be nice to get a confirm answer if metal gear will cross or not all we can do is wait and see and just talk about if this rumor is true or not so you will have to be a little patient guys your time will come.

alexbaricco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 alexbaricco
Member since 2008 • 350 Posts

MGS rumours are just Sony's revenge for all of M$'s exclusive DLC. The iPhone stuff was a hilarious charade, must admit. Well played Sony, well played. They must have a team in their PS3 division fuelling the rumour mill on aregular basis.

Surely heads will roll at Sony if the 360 finally wins out? Yes, the PS3 got Bioshock in the end, but I suspect MGS 4 rights will only be seized from the cold dead hands of Sony execs.

It's a shame, but the Splinter Cell series is more than enough consolation.