So, a i had to sell my 360 awhile ago. But i want to get one again? )helpplz)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rockshinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rockshinigami
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

So, here's the deal. I had to sell it to pay my car payment. Which sucked, because i had like, 27 games, A shit ton of DLC, and 3 full downloaded games, plus like 7 network games. And a Guitar hero/rockband full instrument set.

Now, I really want to buy the Xbox one style 360, and regain what i lost. But i have a few questions.

I'm 99% sure all my saved game data for my games is gone. I never uploaded anything to cloud, atleast, I'm not sure.

BUT, Is my gamertag still alive? and would all my DLC, games, and themes and such still be an option to download again?

I spent over 500$ (more or less) total in all my xbox virtual downloads. I had it for like,6 years.  

So can someone help me out and tell me what i can get back, and what i can't? and if it's even worth it?

oh. I'm not getting an xbox one, so I'm not gonna wait and buy one of those. Btw.

thanks for the help, if anyone can. 

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2 Trinitarian
Member since 2007 • 1407 Posts
ya man, every thing you bought is still attached to you gamer tag. Once you get a 360 again, you just go to "recover gamer tag" then you put in the email and pass word you used to create it. Then just go to down load history and redownlaoad everything. then go to xbox.com and link your account to your new xbox so you can play the stuf offline. I know for a fact it works cause i have done it before.
JoeGamer1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JoeGamer1234
Member since 2013 • 68 Posts

^^^ This. Although your saved game data is gone however.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

I would say grab the x1 instead but you said you don't want one so go with the 360.

Spartan_N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Spartan_N7
Member since 2013 • 581 Posts
Yes, everything that you downloaded with your gamertag on your original Xbox will be available for you to download again once you recover your gt on the new xbox. I just sold mine earlier and I plan on buying a X1 style 360 aswell on the 13th, when I get my paycheck. For some reason, the Xbox wouldnt realize a disc was in the tray. Whether it was a game or a movie, it just wouldnt work for me. Luckily, it worked for the guy I bought it so I reserved and paid off GTA5 and Im saving the rest of the money back for the Xbox lol.
Spartan_N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Spartan_N7
Member since 2013 • 581 Posts

I would say grab the x1 instead but you said you don't want one so go with the 360.

marcheegsr
Even if he wanted the Xbox One, he'd still have to pick up a 360 sooner or later anyway if he wanted to play the old games. Im picking up another one in a couple weeks and Im going to wait to buy the X1 when I get my taxes back.