Sick of Children on Xbox Live.

• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

drank53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 drank53
Member since 2005 • 30 Posts

Is anyone else getting tired of immature punk children ages 10-15 on xbox live?

I work 11 hours a day during the summer and i want to get an hour or 2 of live in before bed but its nearly impossible to get a game that these shrieky-voiced little punks with no class or belief in the illegality of spawn camping.

Anyone else think an "adults only" section of xbox live should be created?

Disturbed_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Disturbed_King
Member since 2007 • 554 Posts

Well I'm 15 and I have a very deep voice (even people on Live mention it to me or try to immitate it) plus I don't scream and freak out when I get killed/die.

And as for your "adult only" section, I don't really agree with that even though I myself is getting a little irritated by younger kids on Live who think they're better than everybody.

BK-Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#4 BK-Sleeper
Member since 2006 • 2686 Posts

I don't have a problem with kids. They either provide cannon fodder or comical effect.

The only racist and snide remarks I hear on Xbox Live are from people that sound like they're in the 18 - 30 category. That's what I think is a problem.

Rarely will I encounter a shriekly little kid that keeps screaming.

Tired of immature punks? Play Rainbow Six: Vegas or some other game that is complex. They don't like complexity. :)

Betaslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Betaslayer
Member since 2005 • 665 Posts
It'll take u time if u don't have any alrdy but get some good friends with xbl and just game with them
drank53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 drank53
yeah the adults only thing was just sort of a crazy rant idea but these squeaky kids are ruining xbox live. why cant it be like it was when day of defeat 1.2 was around on pc. online gaming bliss.
godamus187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 godamus187
Member since 2003 • 269 Posts

dude, there r no rules against camping. you're just getting tired of being owned by us kids. hey wats ur gamertag and i'll b sure to teabag uSpartan-4295

lol

Ghost_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#9 Ghost_Warrior
Member since 2003 • 9002 Posts

dude, there r no rules against camping. you're just getting tired of being owned by us kids. hey wats ur gamertag and i'll b sure to teabag uSpartan-4295

What a mature remark that was. :roll:

As for kids on Xbox Live, if they get annoying just mute them.

jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts

I'm 13, and I've never been commented on being annoying in a game, but I know the type. I'm not trying to protect my age group, but I think it's more the 16-19 (not most, just some)year olds than the kids. Sure a lot of kids brag, but to me, that's better than some 17 year old freak screaming into the mic when he dies, or singing soul music over the mic. I encounter 17-19 year old freaks much more than annoying little kids.

drank53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 drank53
there are no rules against it spartan, its decency. then again you did say youd teabag me with your little pre-pubescent junk.. so decency probably isnt your thing now is it?
BK-Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BK-Sleeper

It'll take u time if u don't have any alrdy but get some good friends with xbl and just game with themBetaslayer

Sure, you can unload clip after clip with an SMG in Halo 2, but play some Rainbow Six: Vegas and i'll plug your windpipe with a single round from a Scout Tactical.

Avatar image for elite_destroyer
elite_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 elite_destroyer
Member since 2005 • 1118 Posts

i totally agree. i hate the immature kids online. its so fustrating to go back and play a game of gears and having a little kid saying how bad i suck at in. lol.

DuviousKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DuviousKilla
Member since 2006 • 211 Posts
there is nothing illegal about spawn camping...i hate it as much as the next person when i get screwed over by it, but it is perfectly legal
Spartan-4295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Spartan-4295
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
u can ask my girlfriend about my "junk". it aint no "junk"!
BLEACH22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BLEACH22
Member since 2007 • 202 Posts
i have the deepest voice in my school and im 13 but on x box live my voice is sounds very annoying and annoys me sometimes
Ghost_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ghost_Warrior

hey just go play ur pacman or w/e. kids r everywhere, get over it!!! Spartan-4295

You know, you continue to bring out some great comebacks. Keep it up man. :roll:

drank53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 drank53
first of all, dont knock pac-man. secondly im 20, and being young is no excuse for being annoying.
Ghost_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ghost_Warrior

maybe u suckSpartan-4295

How ironic that were talking about annoying kids on Xbox Live and theres one in the topic itself.

drank53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 drank53
Rainbow six vegas is the game where it keeps happening, and i just got it this week so yes, i do suck. but keep rolling out with those comebacks spartan.. jesus, you must write for leno or something.
Ghost_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ghost_Warrior

Rainbow six vegas is the game where it keeps happening, and i just got it this week so yes, i do suck. but keep rolling out with those comebacks spartan.. jesus, you must write for leno or something.drank53

Thats odd, I play Vegas a lot and I've run into very few annoying kids. Whats your Gamerzone, that could have something to do with it.

drank53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 drank53
see this is the sort of thing that happens when parents arent allowed to discipline their kids. cough*belt*cough*sackoforanges*cough
drank53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 drank53
pro, what do you reccomend?
BK-Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BK-Sleeper
I'm personally in Underground, but Recreational may actually have less kids.
drank53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 drank53
I know how to choose... spartan, what zone are you in?
chompers14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 chompers14
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Is anyone else getting tired of immature punk children ages 10-15 on xbox live?

I work 11 hours a day during the summer and i want to get an hour or 2 of live in before bed but its nearly impossible to get a game that these shrieky-voiced little punks with no class or belief in the illegality of spawn camping.

Anyone else think an "adults only" section of xbox live should be created?

drank53

Dude, all I'm going to say is that an adults only section won't help much, considering most online games are M-rated anyway, they will just lie about their age. Hell, I do it, i'm 15 and my xbox thinks i'm 26. All you can do is mute them, or or not be so judjmental about kids, they can't help the voice, and not all of us swear excesivly.

Ghost_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ghost_Warrior

I know how to choose... spartan, what zone are you in?drank53

:lol: That just might work.

BK-Sleeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BK-Sleeper

$10 says he's in Underground.

Then went to Pro because i've pumped lead into him too many times.

drank53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 drank53
I hear you, this is more just rage over immature behavior on live, the voice communication is a very small part of that.
trystkl1826

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#35 trystkl1826
Member since 2006 • 482 Posts
I find that many of us 25 and older folks forget that the world of gaming is largely made up of kids and teens. That weare a minority. So we have to deal with things being taken out of proportion and the like.Children are not the only ones whom are outrageous. All ages of folks are emotionally immature.
drank53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 drank53

im in underground!! BUT i'm not gonna argue over something so freakin' ignorant and retardedSpartan-4295

using the term "retarded" after accusing me of ignorance is actually one of the most ignorant things you can say. Youre only hurting your argument there chief. And yes, i am being ignorant, hence using the word "rant" in an earlier post.

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
Everybody is, but they aren't going to go away. I don't play using a headset anymore.
trystkl1826

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#39 trystkl1826
Member since 2006 • 482 Posts
Funny
see this is the sort of thing that happens when parents arent allowed to discipline their kids. cough*belt*cough*sackoforanges*coughdrank53
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#40 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
thats why I stopped playing online. all I have is XBLSilver now and Im happy with that. there were just too many immature brats online (not only kids btw). It wasnt fun anymore. I try playing online every once in a while with one of the many 48hrs TrialsI havebut I always end up using 6hrs at most.
Stealth-Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Stealth-Gunner
Member since 2004 • 4166 Posts

u can ask my girlfriend about my "junk". it aint no "junk"!Spartan-4295

Girlfriend huh.. Oh what do you guys do? Hold hands at lunch? YAY

Oh and I don't mind the annoying kids that much, at least not any more than the immature 'adults'. Those are seriously 10 times worse than the screaming kids.

Seriously, I enjoy playing with the kids more (the non screaming kind) because they tend to be more mature than the 18+ people for some reason.

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts
Meh, I don't play with my mic anyway. So I don't hear half of what people say when I play online. I can imagine how some people are though.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#43 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
No, too much work. That's why there's a mute option for every user. It's really that simple.
wii60_lukatoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 wii60_lukatoll
Member since 2007 • 1076 Posts

see its kids like u that pi** everyone off and make us 10-15 year olds look bad...

not everyone is like that...

mattisgod01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#45 mattisgod01
Member since 2005 • 3476 Posts
the type of people that annoy me the most are the team killers, there is always some idiot on PDZ that goes around team killing.
redstormrisen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 redstormrisen
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts

Now i'm from the UK. And becuase of my time zone I seem to miss the casual american player (read assholy). Recantly ive turned nocturnal. Not really sleeping at night but more in the day.

I now have 68% bad feedback. I have not acted any differently. Every other game I play in shadowrun theres someone deciding that i'm not speaking English properly or that i'm a lesser person because i'm not from the same country as siad person. It doesn't really seem to be the kids who are blatantly racist, only the "adults".

The kids are only annoying because of their voices, that can be solved my muting.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#47 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

Now i'm from the UK. And becuase of my time zone I seem to miss the casual american player (read assholy). Recantly ive turned nocturnal. Not really sleeping at night but more in the day.

I now have 68% bad feedback. I have not acted any differently. Every other game I play in shadowrun theres someone deciding that i'm not speaking English properly or that i'm a lesser person because i'm not from the same country as siad person. It doesn't really seem to be the kids who are blatantly racist, only the "adults".

The kids are only annoying because of their voices, that can be solved my muting.

redstormrisen

LOL you dontspeak English properly???!?! you are from the UK!! what kind of statement is that? those guys should examin their heads before saying something like that

Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#48 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts
Yea i agree they're annoying. I was playing geow ranked match and my team was winning and 2 kids started calling use fa*s just because they kept getting owned.
SB992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SB992
Member since 2003 • 511 Posts

I don't mind the kids that are just like me and just want to play without douchebags. I hate the ones that try to be serious hardcore gamers and scream at me for every mistake I make. Then I just throw a smart insult at them and they shut up, argue, or leave. It's funny.

see its kids like u that pi** everyone off and make us 10-15 year olds look bad...

not everyone is like that...

wii60_lukatoll

You're making yourself look bad too.

KorwinAU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 KorwinAU
Member since 2006 • 125 Posts
Just Use TS to talk with your mates while playing and turn of chat. Thats what i do anyway. Although for some reason after the Halo 3 Beta i ended up with 34% of players avoiding me sighting me as being aggressive...... how exactly does that work, its an fps im supposed to shoot people.