Shenmue 3 >?>?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

telefanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 telefanatic
Member since 2007 • 3008 Posts
Hey guys whats going on with Shenmue 3 ? I want to finish that fight !
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#2 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
Thats a dream of mine man!! I loved Shenmue 1 and 2!! I love the series! :) :P
*Goldninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 *Goldninja
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
When I saw this topic I had to put my 2 cents in. I loved Shenmu 1 & 2 and the way they left us hanging at the end of part 2 they better produce part 3. It would be wrong not to!!!
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#4 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

When I saw this topic I had to put my 2 cents in. I loved Shenmu 1 & 2 and the way they left us hanging at the end of part 2 they better produce part 3. It would be wrong not to!!!GoldNinja

I heard there should have been over 6 Shenmue games! but they just didint sell well so they never where able to get further into the story... such a shame :cry:

Giff1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Giff1988
Member since 2007 • 800 Posts
That game is a cure for insomnia. Just finish 2 and man... nothing happened, but.... If there was a Shenemue 3 I would have to buy it... Why? Well after spending 25 hours I feel I invested enough time to see how it ends. The game has potential. The Dev's needed to better balance the length between combat and adventure elements. They need new voice actors and a better localized script. It's obvious that english was not the translators first language.
Guitartod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Guitartod
Member since 2007 • 830 Posts
I played the first shenmue and it was one of the best games i had ever played,,, but i dont think were gonna ever see shenmue 3.... it sucks too cause i rember when the first one came out they were gonna have like alot of them like 9 or somthing... but its a really ambitious story they had going and its a shame there wont be anymore of it...
Tree06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Tree06
Member since 2006 • 3552 Posts
I mean if they don't come out with the third installment. They should have a video that wraps up the events. Like the one that came with Shenmue 2. I beat the first one and still watched the video. Then I went to beat the second one. This WAS a great series. IMO
degenerate138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 degenerate138
Member since 2006 • 43 Posts

Shenmue 1 and 2 probably the most in-depth, story driven games I have ever played. Anyone who bashes Shenmue is not a gamer - they do not see what makes these games a masterpiece. (As far as story, plot, and many innovations Shenmue introduced to gaming.)

The only official Shenmue news I've heard in years is: You'll see.

degenerate138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 degenerate138
Member since 2006 • 43 Posts
Oh, and I want to add one more thing. The director of Shenmue - Yu Suzuki-san - stated himself that the series will be finished in VIDEO GAME FORMAT, if the series was indeed going to be finished. There will be no other form of Shenmue other than in a video game, and personally I wouldn't have it any other way. I've played Shenmue 1 and 2 countless times and I feel as though I am Ryo Hazuki. I want to finish this EPIC STORY in that same perspective, or it will completely ruin it for me.
Giff1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 Giff1988
Member since 2007 • 800 Posts
I wouldnt bet on a new one. I mean.... Sega has kind of lost it's way after the xbox. They gave Panzer Dragoon, JetSet Radio Future, GUNVALKRYE, and Shenemue2 then.... nothing. The director did say that they would make another one if there was a demand for it but..... really I dont see it happening. Shenemue is in the same boat as Panzer Dragoon. Both have a very small but very loud fan base and unforunaltely non of those games have sold very well, I'm actually impress we got to see 4 Panzer Dragoon games considering there track record at sales.
XFilthX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 XFilthX
Member since 2006 • 498 Posts

I'd like to see a Shenmue 3, for sure.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a remake of the original Shenmue just because that was only release on Dreamcast, which I do not have anymore.

And if they make a Shenmue 3, they should really improve on the voice acting. :|

jdbthexboxgamr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 jdbthexboxgamr
Member since 2006 • 2307 Posts
Wow I would love to see a Shenmue 3 on the 360,but I just don't see it happening,which is quite unfortunate :(
lt_04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lt_04
Member since 2004 • 210 Posts
i to like so many others, waiting for shenmue 3. loved Shenmue 1 & 2 (hope it comes out soon
Dark_Link87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16 Dark_Link87
Member since 2005 • 243 Posts
im not saying this is true but i heard a rumor that the game is being waited to see wich system sells most so they can put it out on that system, also i heard if they ever put that game out there would be a special version which lets you play shenmue 1, 2 and 3 on the system. i would soo love the all 3 games on my xbox 360