Screwed over again by Gamestop

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 TFairbanks2983
Member since 2007 • 144 Posts

I want to start off by saying i'm not trying to bash Gamestop but damn something has to give. I'm sure others have gone into the store and had the sales person try to convince you to put some money down on a game for preorder. It's their job I know so no harm there. I had been waiting for the Force Unleashed on the 16 so I had preordered before hand. I didn't even give the sales kid a chance to ask or try to persuade me to put some money down and preorder. I asked every time I went into the store if they knew what the gift was going to be with the purchase. I heard everything from "we're not sure" to "nothing" to "I heard there is going to be a comic book with it" and finally "there is going to be a special limited edition action figure". However I was reassured I would be getting something with the game for my patronage to the store. I went in again and I chatted with the salesman for a few mintues. He was a star wars fan as well and he confirmed about a week in advance of the action figure coming with the preorder. I was really excited at this point to know I'm going to get this awesome game and then on top a figure as well. No where did he mention that it was going to only be offered with a midnight sale or the fact that this store infact was not participating in the midnight sale.

I arrive at the store on the 16th expecting to get my figure since I had no idea that there was a midnight sale at other stores and I was expecting to get something extra. Well the same guy working again says that he'd been calling around trying to get a figure for himself since the store didn't do the sale and really gave me no help in saying well we could give you this or that. So I preordered a game (which I can get at any other store for the same price) for no reason. No gift no bonus no nothing. Hell Blockbuster was giving out those nice numbered limited photos (also heard there were only a few non damaged ones that came into the stores) I am feeling I got jipped because I mean I preordered from Gamestop because they usually do good preorder bonuses and such and I got absolutely nothing. Plus Blockbuster is only like 5 minutes from my house where the nearest gamestop was 40 min. I even called the Gamestop HQ to complain about this and they gave the normal "we are currently out of stock of those items" and really didn't give two ****s about my complaint. Not even a sorry or anything. I'm not trying to sound like I'm whining but when you go out of your way to buy a 65 dollar game (which is fun and great story but not worth the money) and get lied to...I think I have a right to complain. I want to know if anybody else was fed this same load of bs about getting the figure and then having their store not participate or something else.

Damn you Gamestop

Censor bypass removed -- CG

Avatar image for deactivated-64b76bd048860
deactivated-64b76bd048860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 deactivated-64b76bd048860
Member since 2007 • 4363 Posts
Umm... Could you please paragraph that? Very big wall of text. ON TOPIC: I read it, so yeah it does suck that you were promised something for a pre-order and you didn't get it. I generally stay away from Gamestop/EB Games if I can.
thecobraholder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 thecobraholder
Member since 2007 • 602 Posts
why r u so pissed though? its not like u pay more more when u pre-order. u didnt lose anything except that extra trip to gamestop to do the pre-ordering.
Avatar image for The_Dark_Jester
The_Dark_Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The_Dark_Jester
Member since 2003 • 1649 Posts
You think that's bad? I preordered Lego Batman for my PS3 and when I went to pick it up I got a 360 copy! I did manage to get it swapped out for a PS3 one, but to make things worth I got a Catwoman Lego keychain! I wanted Batman or the Joker, but all that store had in stock was Catwoman, how insulting is that?!
TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TFairbanks2983

Umm... Could you please paragraph that? Very big wall of text. ON TOPIC: I read it, so yeah it does suck that you were promised something for a pre-order and you didn't get it. I generally stay away from Gamestop/EB Games if I can. FPS_Gamer123

Edited just for you ;)

TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TFairbanks2983

why r u so pissed though? its not like u pay more more when u pre-order. u didnt lose anything except that extra trip to gamestop to do the pre-ordering.thecobraholder

Its not so much that I'm pissed....ok maybe I am a bit but you preorder for a reason correct? If I didn't want the bonus with it, I would have waited and bought it at Wal-mart or Target or something. And with gas prices the way they are..40 miles up and 40 miles back is money. However I am waiting for somebody to say that I must be able to buy gas to buy a 65 dollar game. Cutting you off at the pass

Diego_921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Diego_921
Member since 2006 • 511 Posts
he's crying because he didn't get his action figure lol
Lanezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lanezy
Member since 2004 • 2438 Posts

I never pre-order any games. I don't really see the point in doing so, especially when so many things can go wrong. And I never have any problems looking for a game that I want.

Anyways, I would stay away from EB/Gamestop outlets and pre-order from larger retail stores who have customer service desks there to help you.

aceofspades187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 aceofspades187
Member since 2008 • 466 Posts

lolz i never get nothing when i pre order...... but i just don't like when they ask you do you wanna pre order anything and then your like no..... and these people bring out a note book with ever system and goes down the list and like that's going to be a hit or you should get it when you have a chance.

TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TFairbanks2983

he's crying because he didn't get his action figure lolDiego_921

You are absolutely right WAAAAAAAAAAA

raahsnavj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#12 raahsnavj
Member since 2005 • 4895 Posts
Do you want my action figure? if you pay for postage I'll send it to you... or you can get one from wal-mart for $10... they are the little 'force unleashed' ones in the toy section.
Bulova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Bulova
Member since 2003 • 1237 Posts

Understandable that you're upset....but its not like you paid more money for it or anything...

Not sure about this whole midnight sale thing...I pre-ordered from EB, and got my figure 2 weeks before the game even came out. It's not really anything special either...just a 4" storm trooper with a removable helmet....

TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TFairbanks2983

Do you want my action figure? if you pay for postage I'll send it to you... or you can get one from wal-mart for $10... they are the little 'force unleashed' ones in the toy section.raahsnavj

If you have the one from GS then sure

TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TFairbanks2983

Understandable that you're upset....but its not like you paid more money for it or anything...

Not sure about this whole midnight sale thing...I pre-ordered from EB, and got my figure 2 weeks before the game even came out. It's not really anything special either...just a 4" storm trooper with a removable helmet....

Bulova

Well Ive been a collector of the figures since about 94. Its just been a hobbie of mine and if you are a collector you know you want all the hard to get or special limited ones that you can only get at certain times. I'm a passionate collector I'm sorry.

You are right, I didn't pay any more but its the principle behind it all. Why offer it to know they aren't going to give it away at that store? To make a sale right. Big business.

I guess EB and GS did things differently because at GS they only way to get them was if the store had a midnight sale. Kind of like they do with Madden when people camp out on the street waiting to get their first copy

raahsnavj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16 raahsnavj
Member since 2005 • 4895 Posts

[QUOTE="raahsnavj"]Do you want my action figure? if you pay for postage I'll send it to you... or you can get one from wal-mart for $10... they are the little 'force unleashed' ones in the toy section.TFairbanks2983

The ones you find at walmart ARE what GS gave away... At least that's what they game me... maybe I was *****ed over too?
Dion2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Dion2k7
Member since 2007 • 1353 Posts

I went to my gamestop equivalent yesterday to pick up too human because its their deal of the week at 19.99 took it to the counter and the guy went to me that game is the worst game ever made maybe you should ask some real gamers what to buy pointing at the top 10 games on a poster.

I just looked at him and said i know more about games and if i told you everything i knew it would make you're geeky little head explode. plus that poster with the top 10 are the most buyed games this week not how great they are and the majority on their don't interest me whatsoever.

Lets just say he looked very pissed and walked off afer serving leaving me laughing at him as he told his manager.

aceofspades187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 aceofspades187
Member since 2008 • 466 Posts
yo bro just write to the souce....... seating here blogin/ posting it ain't going to do nothing besides having people saying they don't pre order just handle it with gamestop or whoever made your game. they should get everything straight
EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 EnderSR388
Member since 2004 • 6552 Posts

This whole thing is about you not getting an action figure, that no employee could really confirm in the first place, when you pre-ordered?? Wow, dude.

Check Gamestop.com and see for yourself what you're supposed to get before you even head to the store to pre-order or when you go to pick up. And if it makes you feel any better, I didn't get anything when I picked up my pre-order.

TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TFairbanks2983
[QUOTE="TFairbanks2983"]

[QUOTE="raahsnavj"]Do you want my action figure? if you pay for postage I'll send it to you... or you can get one from wal-mart for $10... they are the little 'force unleashed' ones in the toy section.raahsnavj

The ones you find at walmart ARE what GS gave away... At least that's what they game me... maybe I was *****ed over too?

I have not seen that specific figure at walmart. Yes they carry that series of figure at the store but I do not believe you'll find the Commander at wally world or any other store for that matter

TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TFairbanks2983
[QUOTE="TFairbanks2983"]

[QUOTE="raahsnavj"]Do you want my action figure? if you pay for postage I'll send it to you... or you can get one from wal-mart for $10... they are the little 'force unleashed' ones in the toy section.raahsnavj

I have not seen that specific figure at walmart. Yes they carry that series of figure at the store but I do not believe you'll find the Commander at wally world or any other store for that matter

TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TFairbanks2983

yo bro just write to the souce....... seating here blogin/ posting it ain't going to do nothing besides having people saying they don't pre order just handle it with gamestop or whoever made your game. they should get everything straightaceofspades187

I called GS HQ and there was no support from the other line..the chick I talked to seemed like a ditz anyway

TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TFairbanks2983

This whole thing is about you not getting an action figure, that no employee could really confirm in the first place, when you pre-ordered?? Wow, dude.

Check Gamestop.com and see for yourself what you're supposed to get before you even head to the store and pre-order or when you go to pick up. And if it makes you feel any better, I didn't get anything when I picked up my pre-order.

EnderSR388

Well I didn't ask for you to judge me or anything but I was venting out...There are alot of other posts on the forums that are just as pointless and simple as mine so don't need that but anyway I know its nothing personal. Here is the thing...when you're a star wars fan, collector, etc and something is offered that is limited or rare etc...and then something is promised to you and you get shafted, then you get upset... The worst part was I did check the website periodically and other websites taht might give info on it and there was nothing. So I went by word of mouth from the employees. That was probably a huge mistake right there.

Cut me some slack...I'm just complaining not because I think anything is going to come of this but because its normal when you get treated unfairly. I showed my commitment to them by preordering..figured for that I should have gotten what was promised. You didn't get anything either but from the sounds of it you dont really care. Thats fine...I am the one complaining and I appreciate your feedback

EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 EnderSR388
[QUOTE="EnderSR388"]

Check Gamestop.com and see for yourself what you're supposed to get before you even head to the store and pre-order or when you go to pick up. And if it makes you feel any better, I didn't get anything when I picked up my pre-order.

TFairbanks2983

Well I didn't ask for you to judge me or anything but I was venting out...There are alot of other posts on the forums that are just as pointless and simple as mine so don't need that but anyway I know its nothing personal. Here is the thing...when you're a star wars fan, collector, etc and something is offered that is limited or rare etc...and then something is promised to you and you get shafted, then you get upset... The worst part was I did check the website periodically and other websites taht might give info on it and there was nothing. So I went by word of mouth from the employees. That was probably a huge mistake right there.

Cut me some slack...I'm just complaining not because I think anything is going to come of this but because its normal when you get treated unfairly. I showed my commitment to them by preordering..figured for that I should have gotten what was promised. You didn't get anything either but from the sounds of it you dont really care. Thats fine...I am the one complaining and I appreciate your feedback

Dude I'm not judging, I just thought it was something else, maybe they sold you a refurbed 360 as new or some other dispicable thing. Most of the time these pre-order items get swallowed up by the employees first. That's usually the case 85% of the time.

Here's a story I'll share just to illustrate:

I pre-ordered BF:BC and was told I would get a keychain. This was part of the deal and was even stated on the GS website. I pre-order and ask the clerk about the keychain. He said that they didn't have any. So while I'm standing there one of the other guys that's working there sets some keys on the counter and wow!, there's a keychain that they didn't have!

I asked him where they got that one from. He said that it came in a box but was the only one. So again I notice the other clerk has one hanging on his name tag. I left the store because I can't stand liars. I understand that a keychain is not a limited edition figure, but I was lied to as well and it was part of the pre-order deal to begin with. The figure for TFU sounds like something that not every store participated in or if they did the clerks more then likely took them home.

shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#25 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts
Wow thats a lot of bs to deal with & kinda weird being so pissed all just over a figurine.
gameproman9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 gameproman9000
Member since 2005 • 120 Posts
action figure hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts

action figure hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagameproman9000

i agree.

wow dude, youre getting all stressed and angry over some little piece of crap plastic. seriously.

how about you go live in africa for 3 months, and then complain to us about your little storm trooper you didnt get?

s2i2p2i2o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 s2i2p2i2o
Member since 2003 • 602 Posts

he's crying because he didn't get his action figure lolDiego_921

Hahaha, yeah! Hahaha

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts

i do get tired of gamestop.

i went there to buy 3 month time card of world of warcraft the guy asked me if i wanted to pre-order wrath of the lich king... i said no (1. i'm lvling another character from stratch. 2. the world is crap when something new came out) then he asked me if iwanted to pre order warhammer 10k or what ever. i was not even interested in it and i would get a beta....

TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TFairbanks2983

[QUOTE="gameproman9000"]action figure hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahasummer_star17x

i agree.

wow dude, youre getting all stressed and angry over some little piece of crap plastic. seriously.

how about you go live in africa for 3 months, and then complain to us about your little storm trooper you didnt get?

Wow totally unrelated...go live in africa...

And for another thing I'm not stressed I vented to other people who might have been caught up in something like this before. I am sorry that you can't understand if somebody collects something or doesn't get what was offered. You must have everything you've ever wanted or saw.

Tell you what how about you actually reply to posts with something of relevance to the post itself instead of just writing idioc ideas or looking down on somebody because they are unhappy just so you can get your post totals up

EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 EnderSR388
[QUOTE="summer_star17x"]

[QUOTE="gameproman9000"]action figure hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaTFairbanks2983

i agree.

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. That's a little overkill. :?

TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TFairbanks2983
[QUOTE="TFairbanks2983"][QUOTE="summer_star17x"]

[QUOTE="gameproman9000"]action figure hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaEnderSR388

i agree.

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. That's a little overkill. :?

Yea..thanks too bad there are some people that have to be idiots in these forums.

And I wasn't trying to be rude I know you weren't judging and I guess I should have made it more clear in the title what this was about. I guess I should have written that I'm b*tching about not getting my figure to make everybody else happy.

Honestly thanks for replying :-)

TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 TFairbanks2983

if you dont like what I've written about or you think its stupid for me to have written about my complaint then dont reply. I wasn't looking for opinions of me or anything I was just looking for some feed back to see if anybody else ...any other gamers have had problems with GS or anything like this.

I'm sorry there are some of you who dont or can't understand why somebody might get a little upset when they get screwed over ...whether it be a figure or something else.

Thank you to those who have replied with something to say..but not to the ones who like to flame or harrass

summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#34 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts

okay the africa part was out of hand, but i'm just saying- for you to get upset over something so small is sort of pathetic.

if you want the thing so bad, go buy it at walmart like previously stated. its not like you had to pay extra for the preorder bonus anyway.

johnny41252

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 johnny41252
Member since 2003 • 928 Posts

okay the africa part was out of hand, but i'm just saying- for you to get upset over something so small is sort of pathetic.

if you want the thing so bad, go buy it at walmart like previously stated. its not like you had to pay extra for the preorder bonus anyway.

summer_star17x

The whole point is that they were offering the figure w/ pre-order of the game to get you to buy it from them early. You buy it from them and then they "dont have" any figures. Thats grounds for a lawsuit or jail time in any other business......

TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TFairbanks2983
[QUOTE="summer_star17x"]

johnny41252

The whole point is that they were offering the figure w/ pre-order of the game to get you to buy it from them early. You buy it from them and then they "dont have" any figures. Thats grounds for a lawsuit or jail time in any other business......

Thank you .... See Johnny gets it lol. However I think lawsuit and jail time is a little far of a stretch.

TFairbanks2983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TFairbanks2983

summer_star17x

Well fine thanks its pathetic in your own opinion. And if you would have read the other posts I wrote to the "going to walmart" idea..this figure was only offered at gamestop at this time. You can't buy it at wal-mart or any other store.

How technical do you wanna get on paying extra for the preorder bonus. It was supposed to be something that came with the game for FREE. Not pay 10 extra dollars to get the figure on top of the game.

I drove up there too. 80 mi round trip so unless you have the solution to the high prices of gas then I would say I spent some extra there too.

Please read it all if you're going to add your two cents in

i_pk_pjers_i

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 i_pk_pjers_i
Member since 2008 • 178 Posts
That's not getting screwed over. Some people have purchased a 360 with a $100 warranty because they were told if their 360 broke they would get a brand new one in-store. So, their 360 breaks, and they say we aren't going to give you a new one, the warranty is for us to send it to ms to get it repaired(even though that's lying, they really were supposed to replace it with a brand new 360). Paying $100 for nothing extra is getting screwed over, not what happened to you.
johnny41252

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 johnny41252

That's not getting screwed over. Some people have purchased a 360 with a $100 warranty because they were told if their 360 broke they would get a brand new one in-store. So, their 360 breaks, and they say we aren't going to give you a new one, the warranty is for us to send it to ms to get it repaired(even though that's lying, they really were supposed to replace it with a brand new 360). Paying $100 for nothing extra is getting screwed over, not what happened to you.i_pk_pjers_i

There is absolutely NO difference!!! In both cases they did not do what they said they would do!

Kuruption84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Kuruption84
Member since 2003 • 5354 Posts

[QUOTE="aceofspades187"]yo bro just write to the souce....... seating here blogin/ posting it ain't going to do nothing besides having people saying they don't pre order just handle it with gamestop or whoever made your game. they should get everything straightTFairbanks2983

I called GS HQ and there was no support from the other line..the chick I talked to seemed like a ditz anyway

GS HQ? Dude it's an action figure, there's no other EB/Gamestops in your area that you can take your receipt to? HQ is likely going to to say "Well sir, it was while supplies lasted". As a matter of fact I'm shocked no one has said that already,
johnny41252

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 johnny41252
[QUOTE="TFairbanks2983"]

[QUOTE="aceofspades187"]yo bro just write to the souce....... seating here blogin/ posting it ain't going to do nothing besides having people saying they don't pre order just handle it with gamestop or whoever made your game. they should get everything straightKuruption84

GS HQ? Dude it's an action figure.

It doesnt matter if its a bar of gold! They DID NOT DO WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD!!!

Kuruption84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Kuruption84
Member since 2003 • 5354 Posts
[QUOTE="Kuruption84"][QUOTE="TFairbanks2983"]

[QUOTE="aceofspades187"]yo bro just write to the souce....... seating here blogin/ posting it ain't going to do nothing besides having people saying they don't pre order just handle it with gamestop or whoever made your game. they should get everything straightjohnny41252

It doesnt matter if its a bar of gold! They DID NOT DO WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD!!!

Again, you do realize that every one of those preorder bonus items are while supplies last? It's called the fine print my friend.
johnny41252

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 johnny41252
[QUOTE="johnny41252"][QUOTE="Kuruption84"][QUOTE="TFairbanks2983"]

[QUOTE="aceofspades187"]yo bro just write to the souce....... seating here blogin/ posting it ain't going to do nothing besides having people saying they don't pre order just handle it with gamestop or whoever made your game. they should get everything straightKuruption84

Again, you do realize that every one of those preorder bonus items are while supplies last? It's called the fine print my friend.

You do realize that all (most) of those pre-order offers are just scams to increase there sales dont you? My wife went in Circuit City to get me COD4 w/ a bonus poster and $10 gift card and they "didnt have anymore". The guy had the nerve to tell her that they only had ONE POSTER AND GIFT CARD PER STORE!!!!

EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 EnderSR388
[QUOTE="Kuruption84"][QUOTE="johnny41252"][QUOTE="Kuruption84"][QUOTE="TFairbanks2983"]

[QUOTE="aceofspades187"]yo bro just write to the souce....... seating here blogin/ posting it ain't going to do nothing besides having people saying they don't pre order just handle it with gamestop or whoever made your game. they should get everything straightjohnny41252

You do realize that all (most) of those pre-order offers are just scams to increase there sales dont you? My wife went in Circuit City to get me COD4 w/ a bonus poster and $10 gift card and they "didnt have anymore". The guy had the nerve to tell her that they only had ONE POSTER AND GIFT CARD PER STORE!!!!

This sort of relates to what you said. I worked at CompUSA back in 2000 and our corporate office, in Texas mind you, would think it was a great idea to put stuff in the Sunday sales ad that our store only had 1 or maybe a few of. So people would stroll in Sunday morning looking for the ad item and we don't have any in stock. It blew peoples minds that we would run an ad and not have enough in stock. Some people would get violently angry over this, no joke. Well, corporate doesn't really call every store to make sure we have ample stock to supply the first 1000 people through the door. They really don't care.

But in this case the TC was told that the store would give him something, whatever it was, and they didn't follow through.

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts
Let it go man!
MicWazowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MicWazowski
Member since 2004 • 1704 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E60532EAFCC9705C

Watch these videos. 00 is just an intro, and downloading the "Audio only" for 01 is a pain, but watch the rest of them since they're right there. Never shop at Gamestop.

RELL1K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#47 RELL1K
Member since 2006 • 415 Posts
That's why you get your extras at the time you pre-order and not when you pick up the game. :roll:
Quintinius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Quintinius
Member since 2006 • 1050 Posts

That's not the point of pre-orders. It's not about "free stuff". It's about conserving a copy or paying it off early so you're garaunteed to have it at release. Go to ANY OTHER store (be it music, books, whatever) and 95% of the time, they will NOT give you something.

You get what you paid for: nothing.

mjpatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mjpatrick
Member since 2003 • 1020 Posts

action figure hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagameproman9000

a.k.a. doll ah...hahahahahahaha

and to the Catwoman keychain comment .... Catwoman is hot. mrrreeeoww!!!

Seriously, though, sorry you didn't get the freebie for which you were hoping.

Advice: Next time wait for a little over a month when Target will have it on sale for $37.

Warlock89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Warlock89
Member since 2005 • 2200 Posts
I preordered Fable 2 and didn't get the Pub games. The lady telling me I should pre-order mentioned the Pub games, and then I preordered... and didn't get the dang pub games. And I baught Resident Evil Outbreak 2 for PS2 for $12. And the lady put the Resident Evil Outbreak 1 DVD in the case. I didn't notice untill I got home and saw it didn't say part 2 on the main menu. I was like "........." This was like 3 days ago. I still needa go back there and get the game or I just paid 6 extra bucks for a barely decent Ps2 game that probly costs less than the 6 extra bucks I gave them.

I hate people. I want the Pub Games. I want REO2.