ROCK BAND 2 Vs. GUITAR HERO:WORLD TOUR

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ebo64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 ebo64
Member since 2007 • 79 Posts

ok well this is a steaming topic on the forums i am here to post my opinion.rock band 2 in my opinion has obliterated guitar hero world tour from competion. HOW? u ask i will tell u. i am making this to clear up confusion and misleading BS u have read like harmonix is making both rock band 2 and guitar hero or red octane is the publisher of rock band???...stupid huh. well rock band 2 is better in QUALITY AND JUST ABOUT EVERY THING...EXCEPT THE INSTRUMENTS. i will admit world tours guitar is WAY BETTER than rock band 2s guitar but thats if ur used to guitar hero. me personally i dont like rock band guitar i use gh3s guitar.

ok first rock band 2 is having backwards compatibility meaning if u ever bought a music download from xbox live or have the first rock band ALL THE SONGS WILL BE PLAYABLE ON ROCK BAND 2. rock band 2 is going to have 84 songs+20 in the future 4 FREE. and in the future there will be 500 SONGS for rock band 2 including the ones on the first rock band and downloads

guitar hero world tour is going to have 85+ songs+ future downloads (NOT FREE) i suspect world wour only having about 100 songs in its aresenal or more i could be wrong. guitar hero is going to cost more than rock band 2 but it will have less quality because this is neversofts first attempt at a full band game

harmonix knows EXACTLY what they are doing if u have the first rock band there is no mistake or even any reason not to buy rock band 2 all ur favorite songs from rock band will be imported into rock band 2

if u want to get world tour fine but rock band 2 is better but this is becuz harmonix is running the whole band gaming guitar hero does not stand a chance against this goliath of a game

ROCK BAAND 2 IS THE WAY TO GO BUT GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR IS GOOD TOO i am buying both games first the discs then ill wait for the new guitar from the guitar hero bundle and use that thank you for reading this

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts

Rock Band 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Guitar Hero 4.

Only reason Imma buy GH4 is because of the music creator option and even then Im waiting till the price drops.

Edit- I prefer the Stratocaster much over the Les Paul. I was playing Guitar Hero 3 with my brother a few hours ago and I kept screwing up cause Im so used to the size and feel of the Rock Band controller :lol:

firebolt142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 firebolt142
Member since 2008 • 27 Posts
u forgot that u can make ur own songs in GH:WT
Nick-42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Nick-42
Member since 2006 • 1786 Posts
Well, the real thing to do is just buy both like me.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
deactivated-5f5404ad8217e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
Member since 2005 • 1637 Posts
The song list for guitar hero will be way better then rock band 2s setlist. There are like 5 songs I like in the rock band 2 setlist. So far I like all of the songs that have been annouced for guitar hero world tour. This is my opinion, and should not affect any other persons view.
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts

The song list for guitar hero will be way better then rock band 2s setlist. There are like 5 songs I like in the rock band 2 setlist. So far I like all of the songs that have been annouced for guitar hero world tour. This is my opinion, and should not affect any other persons view.Lunchbucket16
Lol, I think the Rock Band 2 setlist destroys Guitar Hero 4 to be honest.

Gh4 has a few songs I like

Rb2 has alot
Afi
Linkin Park
Lacuna Coil
Avenged Sevenfold
Disturbed
Motorhead
Ac/Dc

and so on

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#7 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Rockband 2 will be much better, Harmonix is the god of rhythm and they put care into their games
Avatar image for deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
deactivated-5f5404ad8217e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
Member since 2005 • 1637 Posts

[QUOTE="Lunchbucket16"]The song list for guitar hero will be way better then rock band 2s setlist. There are like 5 songs I like in the rock band 2 setlist. So far I like all of the songs that have been annouced for guitar hero world tour. This is my opinion, and should not affect any other persons view.Matt-4542

Lol, I think the Rock Band 2 setlist destroys Guitar Hero 4 to be honest.

Gh4 has a few songs I like

Rb2 has alot
Afi
Linkin Park
Lacuna Coil
Avenged Sevenfold
Disturbed
Motorhead
Ac/Dc

and so on

i dunno. jimi hendrix, van halen, billy idol = awesome

MrBellcaptain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MrBellcaptain
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I've already preordered Rock Band 2's full set and activison and neversoft killed the gh series for me, plus Rock Band rules! ;)

igl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 igl
Member since 2004 • 215 Posts
So far i enjoy Rock Band the most. It looks stylisher and the playlist is better. More diversity and I'm not a big metal fan, which is almost a requirement for gh3. For the instruments, i think that's just a matter of getting used to, and RB has the superior instruments, and it looks like it stays like that. GH4 drums look rubbish, toy like. Ion drums ftw.
SaNiTaRiUm306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SaNiTaRiUm306
Member since 2004 • 34 Posts
AFI? Linkin Park? Lacuna Coil? ...right..
ALEX445511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ALEX445511
Member since 2005 • 35 Posts
AFI, linkin park , panic at the disco haha gAy