repair question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

skyedawg99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 skyedawg99
Member since 2007 • 28 Posts
i sent my 360 to get fixed the other day...on the phone they told me to not include any accessories....me being stupid realized today that i sent the hard drive along with the 360.....am i gonna get my hard drive back, or at least a new hard drive if they give me a new console?
eddy5791

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 eddy5791
Member since 2004 • 986 Posts
my good man, accoridng to what some people say, you might not get it back or get a new one. but dont take my word for it. hpefully, some unlucky soul who did the same thing can tell you how his story ended up. jst cross your fingers that you'll get a new one, but i highly doubt it. at least you can recover your gamertag right when you get a new one.
strahd01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 strahd01
Member since 2003 • 2440 Posts
my good man, accoridng to what some people say, you might not get it back or get a new one. but dont take my word for it. hpefully, some unlucky soul who did the same thing can tell you how his story ended up. jst cross your fingers that you'll get a new one, but i highly doubt it. at least you can recover your gamertag right when you get a new one.eddy5791
Just to add if you do have to recover ur tag all XBLA games u purchase will work but you have to be online so they can be verfied but none the less they will still work
contaminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 contaminated
Member since 2005 • 5373 Posts
Dang I almost forgot to remove my Hard Drive but I thankfully remembered I feel sorry for you dude good luck getting that HDD back or a brand new one.
skyedawg99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 skyedawg99
damnitttttttttttttt......r there no success stories out there
skyedawg99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 skyedawg99
damnitttttttttttttt......r there no success stories out there
pageiszeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 pageiszeppelin
Member since 2006 • 379 Posts
If they can fix it you will be getting yours back I believe, so your files at Microsoft won't be messed up if you regestered it. If they cannot fix it...say goodbye to your harddrive