This topic is locked from further discussion.

XxKillface32xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XxKillface32xX
Member since 2008 • 96 Posts

Everytime i try to go to free roam it stays on the loading screen, did the dlc mess the game up? it worked fine this morning, thanks guys

tbs76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 tbs76
Member since 2004 • 479 Posts

You are not the only one who has been having problems. First time I tried loading the multiplayer it just stayed on the free roam screen too and woudln't go any further. I thought it was the system or the game at first so I reset my Xbox and tried again. Same thing happened. 3rd time I tried I skipped the multiplayer option and loaded it through the single player menu option. Finally got into my first co op match and about 2 minutes in the game started to lag and it froze up completely. 4th time I tried my friend sent me an invite and once again I sat at the Free roam screen and watched it load and load and load. I turned off my Xbox (again) and reset my router. Finally after restarting for the 5th try he resent me an invite and I got into the coop game. Not sure what is going on with the DLC but something is definitely up and needless to say after bareing through 4 days of a broken MOH beta on PS3 that constantly freezes up I was just about ready to through my Xbox out the window!

Golevka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Golevka
Member since 2009 • 492 Posts
Yeah. Everyone over on the PS3 forum is having issues now after the patch too. Sounds like a universal issue. If you haven't updated yet, don't.
XxKillface32xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 XxKillface32xX
Member since 2008 • 96 Posts

You are not the only one who has been having problems. First time I tried loading the multiplayer it just stayed on the free roam screen too and woudln't go any further. I thought it was the system or the game at first so I reset my Xbox and tried again. Same thing happened. 3rd time I tried I skipped the multiplayer option and loaded it through the single player menu option. Finally got into my first co op match and about 2 minutes in the game started to lag and it froze up completely. 4th time I tried my friend sent me an invite and once again I sat at the Free roam screen and watched it load and load and load. I turned off my Xbox (again) and reset my router. Finally after restarting for the 5th try he resent me an invite and I got into the coop game. Not sure what is going on with the DLC but something is definitely up and needless to say after bareing through 4 days of a broken MOH beta on PS3 that constantly freezes up I was just about ready to through my Xbox out the window!

tbs76

Sorry about MOH, i heard about the freezing and thats why i didnt use my code for my PS3, im holding off for the xbox version of the beta, as for RDR i tried loading from the singleplayer option and when i hit multiplayer more loading.....lately it seems nothing is goin right, delayed MOH beta and a delayed DLC for BC2, i was hoping RDR wouldn't disappoint

tbs76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 tbs76
Member since 2004 • 479 Posts

All the problems associated with DLC and betas lately are making me feel like games aren't even being properly tested by coders anymore. I think they just slap this stuff into a game and let users like ustest it out and because its "FREE" figure we have no right to complain. I could care less if the MOH beta had bugs...thats what betas are for. But when you have a huge issue like a game not loading or completely freezing up..thats unacceptable to me. I am so fustrated lately I feel like trading my Xbox and PS3 and just getting a Wii. Nintendo is the only company that seems to have a decent track record of quality software and hardware. Urgggh.

dru26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dru26
Member since 2005 • 5505 Posts

where do i get the missions?