Question about my xbox

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XxKillface32xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XxKillface32xX
Member since 2008 • 96 Posts

when playing a game it goes from extremely loud to very quite and repeats the process over and over, it is a referb. from microsoft after my xbox died of red ring, my friends thinks it could be the disk drive, any input?

Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Xbox360Gamer15
Member since 2009 • 3937 Posts

when playing a game it goes from extremely loud to very quite and repeats the process over and over, it is a referb. from microsoft after my xbox died of red ring, my friends thinks it could be the disk drive, any input?

XxKillface32xX
xbox 360s are loud...get used to it
IIJuggaNottII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 IIJuggaNottII
Member since 2008 • 1907 Posts

Yeah, the 360 is just loud. The best thing to do is to install your games to the hard drive.

Avatar image for pokemondude2012
pokemondude2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pokemondude2012
Member since 2010 • 5938 Posts
If it is the audio check the av cables (The colored ones that plug into your tv) if the xbx does it then it is just how the fan is it is loud.
F0urTwenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 F0urTwenty
Member since 2010 • 1842 Posts

XxKillface32xX
quiet* .. I have noticed that it depends on the game(at least my xbox) you are playing. For instance Halo: Reach runs much more quiet than Fallout 3. It is nothing to worry about, if it really bothers you get a game headset so you will only hear the game, like me :D.
monster_chace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 monster_chace
Member since 2010 • 58 Posts

Comfirm...just install the game to HDISK...the game will run smoothly..no sound at all...