Premium Themes for Xbox Live Dashboard

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 RiKanKiDD
Member since 2007 • 1059 Posts

WHats a Very good PREMIUM THEME for xbox live dashboard? Not the standard theme's im talking about the advanced themes. SO what do you guys think is a very good one?

Ashatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ashatar
Member since 2011 • 259 Posts

Skyrim is good also da origisn blood dragon theme

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

I use the default Xbox "Street" theme (forget the name, soz)

It's the best one I've found, and I've bought like 3-4 premium themes, they are generally garbage and a waste of cash.

One of the free marines ones is pretty good, have like a tank across the top.

Bought one with girls in it, you can't even see the girls faces much less their ass. Waste of points.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

I use the default Xbox "Street" theme (forget the name, soz)

It's the best one I've found, and I've bought like 3-4 premium themes, they are generally garbage and a waste of cash.

One of the free marines ones is pretty good, have like a tank across the top.

Bought one with girls in it, you can't even see the girls faces much less their ass. Waste of points.

ZombieKiller7
I think you mean the Night theme? Looks kinda like the first act on No Mercy in L4D? I use the Castlevania: HD premium theme- awesome Castle background on the Dash and other character art for the different menus. I bought the G.I. Joe COBRA premium theme, but it was mostly a desert backdrop and was disappointingly bland.
sizzlingdviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sizzlingdviper
Member since 2004 • 1818 Posts

WHats a Very good PREMIUM THEME for xbox live dashboard? Not the standard theme's im talking about the advanced themes. SO what do you guys think is a very good one?

RiKanKiDD

I think you will be wasting money on any premium themes cos at most times you only get to see the top half of your installed theme.

TwinMachetes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 TwinMachetes
Member since 2011 • 100 Posts

I'd personally wait untill the new dashboard and see how the themes work on that.

RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RiKanKiDD
[QUOTE="sizzlingdviper"]

[QUOTE="RiKanKiDD"]

I think you will be wasting money on any premium themes cos at most times you only get to see the top half of your installed theme.

Very untrue there are themes liek the southpark and phineas and ferb theme that show the full image and many others that i came across online.
Darksonic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#8 Darksonic666
Member since 2009 • 3482 Posts

I am currently using the Halo CE theme I got off xbox live for free its my favorite so far since I think all the others are kinda of crap but then again I have never paid money for a theme and only get them off of games as unlockables and ones that they give away don't know if you would like the Halo CE theme but its worth a look since its free.

RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RiKanKiDD

I am currently using the Halo CE theme I got off xbox live for free its my favorite so far since I think all the others are kinda of crap but then again I have never paid money for a theme and only get them off of games as unlockables and ones that they give away don't know if you would like the Halo CE theme but its worth a look since its free.

Darksonic666
i have a halo premium theme for Halo reahc and it was good but i might try that right now i got the south park premium theme and its alot of fun to look at haha
rgsniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rgsniper1
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts

I'm running the GoW emergance day premium theme and I like it quite a bit. That said I'd take the advice of a previous poster and wait till the fall update as I don't see how the old premiums are going to work with that as well (it at all).

CDZ1104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CDZ1104
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
The Castle Crashers theme is awesome and free
Mr_arizona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Mr_arizona
Member since 2006 • 3829 Posts

Most themes from Xbox stink and for some reason they thought putting a giant silver plate blocking 70% of the screen was a good idea.

I just use photos off the Internet cause I can get anything I want and not pay for it.

Right now I'm using WWE diva Maria as my dashboard and am loving it.

MW2ismygame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MW2ismygame
Member since 2010 • 2188 Posts

make your own. put a picture on a thumbdrive and select apply and presto change-o you have a cool FREE theme just no theme when you view friends via the dashbord but not many people do that anyway

RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RiKanKiDD

make your own. put a picture on a thumbdrive and select apply and presto change-o you have a cool FREE theme just no theme when you view friends via the dashbord but not many people do that anyway

MW2ismygame
i knew i could do that but i prefer premium cuz the friends list and some extra background changes while u explore ur dashboard. lol
RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RiKanKiDD
[QUOTE="Mr_arizona"]

Most themes from Xbox stink and for some reason they thought putting a giant silver plate blocking 70% of the screen was a good idea.

I just use photos off the Internet cause I can get anything I want and not pay for it.

Right now I'm using WWE diva Maria as my dashboard and am loving it.

Maria was the sexiest DIva in WWE wat is she doing now?? lol and yeah i hate that silver plate. but some themes like the south park theme have a full screen and they are premium wich is pretty cool too