playhouse, who are you??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TonytheTiguh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TonytheTiguh
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
who is this guy?? ive seen him all over xbox live and hes always cleaning house!! i always end up on the opposing team and he always is the kill leader on the other team! ALWAYS!! wtf, do you like cheat every game or something?? This all started with halo 2 and then i saw him on GRAW, and now i just saw him on RS6 Vegas. who are you?? why dont you ever speak?? has anyone else heard of this guy? is he some MLG pro that i havent heard of? im sorry to rant but his performance is always too good to be legal. If anyone knows him, pleas kill him for me! thanks
tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
and this is your first post? :(
stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts

O.o

Wow... 

dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 dcap8424
Member since 2006 • 806 Posts
obviously he's playhouse and he wants to brag about how good he his... i can't imagine anyone else creating a gamespot username and coming to this forum just to try to find some random guy
P00M0NSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 P00M0NSTER
Member since 2006 • 505 Posts

who is this guy?? ive seen him all over xbox live and hes always cleaning house!! i always end up on the opposing team and he always is the kill leader on the other team! ALWAYS!! wtf, do you like cheat every game or something?? This all started with halo 2 and then i saw him on GRAW, and now i just saw him on RS6 Vegas. who are you?? why dont you ever speak?? has anyone else heard of this guy? is he some MLG pro that i havent heard of? im sorry to rant but his performance is always too good to be legal. If anyone knows him, pleas kill him for me! thanksTonytheTiguh

And you actually think you are going to find him here.

TonytheTiguh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TonytheTiguh

sorry, i am new here but ive been a gamer for a long time. I just was playing the other day and saw him in a room. I didnt play in the match but i was observing the whole time. and it was all the same. he like uses auto targeting hacks or something and i am just fed up with it. ive seen it many times before but playhouse sticks out. I was just posting here hoping that someone else has heard of him, if hes a notorious cheater or something! trying to rally people to get him banned

destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts
So, playhouse, I might need your address so I can come kill you now...
Avatar image for SMASHED_ASPHALT
SMASHED_ASPHALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SMASHED_ASPHALT
Member since 2007 • 1777 Posts

whatever forget i asked. just thought maybe some fellow gamers could help me out here. but i guess your all just morons! i bet you are all cheaters too, get a life you modding losers

TonytheTiguh

I was on your side in this topic until you just blasted everyone. We're the losers and YOUR trying to hunt down some guy who may have been using cheats on this site so that makes us cheaters and modding losers. You might want to take a step back and realize how that just sounded. You could just send a friend request to him. :idea:

P00M0NSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 P00M0NSTER

[QUOTE="TonytheTiguh"]

whatever forget i asked. just thought maybe some fellow gamers could help me out here. but i guess your all just morons! i bet you are all cheaters too, get a life you modding losers

SMASHED_ASPHALT

I was on your side in this topic until you just blasted everyone. We're the losers and YOUR trying to hunt down some guy who may have been using cheats on this site so that makes us cheaters and modding losers. You might want to take a step back and realize how that just sounded. You could just send a friend request to him. :idea:

PWNED!!!!! Nothings worse than an idiot chasing another idiot over the internet.

SMASHED_ASPHALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SMASHED_ASPHALT

[QUOTE="SMASHED_ASPHALT"][QUOTE="TonytheTiguh"]

P00M0NSTER

PWNED!!!!! Nothings worse than an idiot chasing another idiot over the internet.

No doubt. It was a bit amusing though.

TonytheTiguh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TonytheTiguh

ok your not all cheaters and modders, just flaming buttholes!

TonytheTiguh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TonytheTiguh
why would i send a friend invite to some i want dead?
SMASHED_ASPHALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SMASHED_ASPHALT

ok your not all cheaters and modders, just flaming buttholes!

TonytheTiguh

Uhhhh.... whose doing the flaming??? :cry: Just remember when you point a finger, there are three pointing right back at you.  :P Have a wonderful day. Hope you find your man.

P00M0NSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 P00M0NSTER

why would i send a friend invite to some i want dead?TonytheTiguh

keep your friends close and your enemies closer duh

SMASHED_ASPHALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SMASHED_ASPHALT

That is one way to find him. You are looking for him, right? So why not give it a try and track him down that way. Can't hurt. 

chrisark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 chrisark
Member since 2003 • 326 Posts

[QUOTE="TonytheTiguh"]why would i send a friend invite to some i want dead?P00M0NSTER

LMAO 

I've never heard that line used any better.

SMASHED_ASPHALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SMASHED_ASPHALT

[QUOTE="TonytheTiguh"]why would i send a friend invite to some i want dead?P00M0NSTER

Took the words right out of my....uhhh... keyboard. ;) Exactly.

BonziBoce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 BonziBoce
Member since 2004 • 304 Posts
i sent hima  friendrequest, if he excepts it, i'm sending him this. so he can laugh.
P00M0NSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 P00M0NSTER

i sent hima  friendrequest, if he excepts it, i'm sending him this. so he can laugh.BonziBoce

geanius hope he excepts it lol

TonytheTiguh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TonytheTiguh
im not looking to be his buddy. all i wanted to know is if anyone else has had the same experience with playhouse as i have, this is the xbox forums on one of the bigger gaming sites so i thought maybe someone had heard of him. i was just checking and every bit my head off saying im an idiot and saying i am playhouse. so smashed_asphalt, i thank you for being nice about it but its apparent that this was a waste of time. dealing with people in gaming forums is just like dealing with people anywhere else, a few winners a WHOLE LOT of losers!
BonziBoce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BonziBoce
were the losers but your tracking down some guy you played a video game with.....
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts

rofl....you crack me up

TonytheTiguh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TonytheTiguh
screw you guys...im going home!
MidnightSasha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MidnightSasha
Member since 2006 • 881 Posts
The world is filled with cheaters and your looking for one guy who cheats on a videogame so you can talk to him and give him hell, even though 20 million other people cheat...get a life...it's just a videogame if you don't like his cheating ways then don't play with him...simple.
BonziBoce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BonziBoce
you cant go home! were all cheaters and modders! YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE!
SMASHED_ASPHALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SMASHED_ASPHALT
I wonder if "playhouse" is going to wonder why he has a lot of "friends" all of a sudden. Maybe anyone interested in finding this "Elite" gamer (couldn't resist) could make a topic on who/what this guy is all about, if found, and report back here in a discussion (if it's worth anybody's time). I am kind of curious who this xbox live bandit is....:lol:
xplayhousex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 xplayhousex
Member since 2003 • 331 Posts

So what's goin on in here? I can't believe that this was so important that someone had to inform me that you were on here looking for me. I don't cheat at all, and never will. I don't use cheat codes and I don't use mods. I'm just better than you Tony, and I'm willing to bet that many others are too!! If you want to settle it man to man, I'll be on tonight and you can try to defend your words, and you can choose the game too! Oh and everyone is right, how sad must you be to create a Gamespot profile just to flame about someone who beats you. wow, just wow!

MidnightSasha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MidnightSasha

So what's goin on in here? I can't believe that this was so important that someone had to inform me that you were on here looking for me. I don't cheat at all, and never will. I don't use cheat codes and I don't use mods. I'm just better than you Tony, and I'm willing to bet that many others are too!! If you want to settle it man to man, I'll be on tonight and you can try to defend your words, and you can choose the game too! Oh and everyone is right, how sad must you be to create a Gamespot profile just to flame about someone who beats you. wow, just wow!

xplayhousex

...The chances of this happening are extremely slim...my theory is the your the same guy that made the topic thread and you did all this just to get fame....how lame...

lukeymonw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 lukeymonw
Member since 2004 • 196 Posts

So what's goin on in here? I can't believe that this was so important that someone had to inform me that you were on here looking for me. I don't cheat at all, and never will. I don't use cheat codes and I don't use mods. I'm just better than you Tony, and I'm willing to bet that many others are too!! If you want to settle it man to man, I'll be on tonight and you can try to defend your words, and you can choose the game too! Oh and everyone is right, how sad must you be to create a Gamespot profile just to flame about someone who beats you. wow, just wow!

xplayhousex
Please battle in a game that has observation as an option. I would love to watch.
76ers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 76ers
Member since 2005 • 4747 Posts

obviously he's playhouse and he wants to brag about how good he his... i can't imagine anyone else creating a gamespot username and coming to this forum just to try to find some random guydcap8424

I second that.

DarioD04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#32 DarioD04
Member since 2006 • 1242 Posts

xplayhousex

You know, I just would've believd that if you had used bad grammer and punctuation. You don't often get two separate gamespotters having very similar good grammar and spelling in the same topic. You are him...

kieran88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kieran88
Member since 2004 • 2273 Posts

xplayhousex

lol nuff said :P

SMASHED_ASPHALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SMASHED_ASPHALT
Good job BonziBoce - you found the xbox live bandit. lol Too bad TonyTiguh went home. Nice to meet you Mr. Bandit...err....Playhouse.
xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts

Hey guys, click on Playhouses name he got banned. 

P00M0NSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 P00M0NSTER
Wow did anybody notice that it says both tony the tiguh and playhouse banned?
FragginWagon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 FragginWagon
Member since 2005 • 592 Posts
I can't believe I actually wasted two minutes of my life reading through all that... Just think of how much of his life playhouse is wasting right now. Loser.
MidnightSasha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 MidnightSasha

Wow did anybody notice that it says both tony the tiguh and playhouse banned?P00M0NSTER

Thats because it was the same guy trying to get popular...

P00M0NSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 P00M0NSTER

[QUOTE="P00M0NSTER"]Wow did anybody notice that it says both tony the tiguh and playhouse banned?MidnightSasha

Thats because it was the same guy trying to get popular...

That really gave him away.

dcap8424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 dcap8424
Member since 2006 • 806 Posts

[QUOTE="dcap8424"]obviously he's playhouse and he wants to brag about how good he his... i can't imagine anyone else creating a gamespot username and coming to this forum just to try to find some random guy76ers

I second that.

i tried to tell you way back when he first posted... this guy was just trying to brag about how good he is

stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts
[QUOTE="76ers"]

[QUOTE="dcap8424"]obviously he's playhouse and he wants to brag about how good he his... i can't imagine anyone else creating a gamespot username and coming to this forum just to try to find some random guydcap8424

I second that.

i tried to tell you way back when he first posted... this guy was just trying to brag about how good he is

You did, you did. Good call.

cstocking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 cstocking
Member since 2005 • 31 Posts

why do you care who he is you want to look him up and be friends thats weak

zman40130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 zman40130
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts
Hes pretty weird in my point of view and has a weird name also although i havent met him supposedly my friend from live knos him
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts

obviously he's playhouse and he wants to brag about how good he his... i can't imagine anyone else creating a gamespot username and coming to this forum just to try to find some random guydcap8424

..you figured it out from the beginning....congrats!

alkaline_DnB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 alkaline_DnB
Member since 2006 • 1816 Posts

holy crap, that guy's a genius.  he pwned everyone into looking at both his profiles and engaging his story.  and you guys all thought he was dumb.

lmao!!!  i don't know what say about that.  too much.