pics of my xbox 360 elite

• 168 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
Cool.  Hope it works good for you.
Avatar image for Oblivion_Lord67
Oblivion_Lord67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Oblivion_Lord67
Member since 2007 • 39 Posts
looks sweet
thomass60r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#53 thomass60r
Member since 2006 • 1928 Posts
awesome and to who ever said hes spoiled i own a ps3 and 360 and im not spoiled anyway what we all want to know does it run smoother is it quiter????
Avatar image for Soul_to_Squeeze
Soul_to_Squeeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 Soul_to_Squeeze
Member since 2007 • 560 Posts

ok someone pleaes help me, how am i suppose to reply to someonewith their original text above ur post?

omg this has been bothering me forever lol

Tiny_Hutch

u click on the quote button at the bottom and it will automatically put their quote in quotations and u just type ur message after it, or before it w/e u like

BikerPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#55 BikerPunk
Member since 2005 • 966 Posts

I didnt kno the elite was out yet!!?!?

I thought it released April 29th,Thats the day i go pick mine up.....0_0    wtf is goin on

Azn_PlayBoi323

ummmm, if its not realeased until the 29th...how did this kid get it early? not only that, but the release date has been pushed until May 4th now.....so, if he got it off ebay, i have a terrible feeling, he got a premium, with a 120gig slapped on er, with some pimped black matte skins/casings, which you can get off the glorious internet.

the 120gigs are available, so i hear, so with a purchased skin and that 120 gig HD, you can make your premium/core into a "Elite". I know release date, cause im waiting too. stupid canada is probably late, May 4th, as the USA gets it freaking april 29th....thats my guess anyways.

GameCrazed85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 GameCrazed85
Member since 2006 • 1013 Posts
Nice job posting your serial number in pic 5 for your new elite system. Elite is a waste of money IMO. My ps3 provides my hdmi hunger just fine thanks. That hard drive isn;t worth it at all. What do I know though.
Soul_to_Squeeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Soul_to_Squeeze
[QUOTE="Azn_PlayBoi323"]

I thought it released April 29th,Thats the day i go pick mine up.....0_0    wtf is goin on

BikerPunk

ummmm, if its not realeased until the 29th...how did this kid get it early? not only that, but the release date has been pushed until May 4th now.....so, if he got it off ebay, i have a terrible feeling, he got a premium, with a 120gig slapped on er, with some pimped black matte skins/casings, which you can get off the glorious internet.

the 120gigs are available, so i hear, so with a purchased skin and that 120 gig HD, you can make your premium/core into a "Elite". I know release date, cause im waiting too. stupid canada is probably late, May 4th, as the USA gets it freaking april 29th....thats my guess anyways.

so its still gonna be released april 29th in the US?

Amixtureofeco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Amixtureofeco
Member since 2005 • 47 Posts
Well Is it loud? I really hope not.
BikerPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#59 BikerPunk
Member since 2005 • 966 Posts
[QUOTE="BikerPunk"][QUOTE="Azn_PlayBoi323"]

Soul_to_Squeeze

so its still gonna be released april 29th in the US?

its a guess. i saw someone post they are getting thiers the 29th, and i know in canada, it got pushed to the 4th. So im making an assumption. hopefully for the USA Residents, its out on time.

jp023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 jp023
Member since 2005 • 74 Posts

well for people that love their xbox, here are some pics of my new xbox 360 elite.if you have any questions about the elite let me know.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ravinshield

Yea, I have a good question. What is the purpose of getting both xboxes?? Besides wasting your money. 

limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts

ok someone pleaes help me, how am i suppose to reply to someonewith their original text above ur post?

omg this has been bothering me forever lol

Tiny_Hutch
Click the quote button, right next to reply.
ravinshield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ravinshield
Member since 2005 • 212 Posts

Take a picture of the Disc Drive, I want to know what Drive it is. Rumors that they are using the loud Hitachi Drives, which I currently have. Thanks and congrats.xelloss88

yea it is the old hitachi drive, thats one thing i hate about it

ravinshield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 ravinshield

All I have to say is....that El Salvador sig is the best.playmynutz

hell yea 100% salvadorean 

RatedMature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 RatedMature
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Everytime i see the salvadoran flag i think of MS-13. Bunch of gangbanger breeders!!!!!
WILL_423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 WILL_423
Member since 2007 • 387 Posts

Hey I have a few Questions for you. Does it make a wierd noise when you play? because my friend's brother has one and his makes a wierd noise when he plays it.

and does it heat up less than the white Xbox 360?

ravinshield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ravinshield

awesome and to who ever said hes spoiled i own a ps3 and 360 and im not spoiled anyway what we all want to know does it run smoother is it quiter????thomass60r

guess what it's still loud

Soul_to_Squeeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Soul_to_Squeeze

Nice job posting your serial number in pic 5 for your new elite system. Elite is a waste of money IMO. My ps3 provides my hdmi hunger just fine thanks. That hard drive isn;t worth it at all. What do I know though.GameCrazed85

nothing....u know nothing

davidj1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 davidj1

How are the fans?

Does it still get really hot?

ravinshield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ravinshield

Hey I have a few Questions for you. Does it make a wierd noise when you play? because my friend's brother has one and his makes a wierd noise when he plays it.

and does it heat up less than the white Xbox 360?

WILL_423

well i would not consider it a weird noise its just kind of loud. and yes it does not heat up that much 

davidj1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 davidj1
Well, thats pretty good that it does not burn up inside. I heard the Xbox 360 ELite's insides can take a lot of heat, because they installed some heat protecting glue or some Crap like that.
JumpingMirrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#71 JumpingMirrior
Member since 2004 • 11495 Posts

It looks nice.  I want mine black, thats the onyl thing the Elite has that i would like ( i can live wihtout the bigger HDD )  

My warrenty ended, so im just gonna paint my 360, i painted my controller and it came out good 

Franchise2k6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Franchise2k6
Member since 2005 • 2052 Posts
damn..if there was an option between a black or white xbox 360 back at launch, i will pick the black
ag1002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73 ag1002
Member since 2004 • 13499 Posts
I feel jealous and sorry for you at the same time.  It looks cool, but you got so little for so much.
ravinshield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ravinshield

I feel jealous and sorry for you at the same time. It looks cool, but you got so little for so much.ag1002

well i dont really care about the money as long as i got it before everybody else.and i love it

bri360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 bri360
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts
Congrats! You just wasted a s*** load of money.
Avatar image for reservoir_doggy
reservoir_doggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 reservoir_doggy
Member since 2006 • 4054 Posts

[QUOTE="ag1002"]I feel jealous and sorry for you at the same time. It looks cool, but you got so little for so much.ravinshield

well i dont really care about the money as long as i got it before everybody else.and i love it

You'll never care about the money as long as it's your Dads. I have to fill out surveys and crap just to get microsoft points and your dad just buys you an xbox that you don't need off of ebay. Lol over 700 dollars on just a regular day. I won't be surprised if your on an episode of super sweet 16.

kyle_1865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 kyle_1865
Member since 2005 • 1025 Posts
you lucky.....
jstarzyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#78 jstarzyk
Member since 2004 • 3507 Posts
Did all of your downloaded content work on the new console? MS said not everything would transfer.
etbny22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 etbny22
Member since 2005 • 1697 Posts
[QUOTE="Azn_PlayBoi323"]

BikerPunk

no he couldnt have gotten a premium with a 120gb hd slapped on because the stand alone 120gb hd is not black on top its grey and the 120gb that comes with the elite is black ( i have the stand alone hd), but not only that he showed a pic of the hdmi port on the back.
CaptainCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#80 CaptainCrazy
Member since 2002 • 6856 Posts
Wow, money bags here with the 2 systems and stacks of games.
etbny22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 etbny22
Member since 2005 • 1697 Posts
Did all of your downloaded content work on the new console? MS said not everything would transfer.jstarzyk
he wont be able to transfer all the content because the elite doesnt come with the transfer cable.
MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#82 MikeMoose
Member since 2005 • 3079 Posts

how spoiled are you?Hott-FuzZ

Someone is jealous... Heard of a job?

And btw, Luuuuucky! The elite looks so sweet. Although Im not sure if i'm willing to shell out that much money for one.

Avatar image for reservoir_doggy
reservoir_doggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 reservoir_doggy
Member since 2006 • 4054 Posts

[QUOTE="Hott-FuzZ"]how spoiled are you?MikeMoose

Someone is jealous... Heard of a job?

And btw, Luuuuucky! The elite looks so sweet. Although Im not sure if i'm willing to shell out that much money for one.

Have you read the thread at all. He said his dad bought it for him. It wasn't his birthday either, his dad just rushed out spent over 700 dollars on a console that he didn't need.

SanDiegoSnarf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 SanDiegoSnarf
Member since 2006 • 456 Posts

Yea, I have a good question. What is the purpose of getting both xboxes?? Besides wasting your money. 

Thats what im screaming lol

If all you wanted was a different colored case and a larger drive it would of been alot cheaper than 700.00, bought the new 120 gig HDD and they sell skins and places paint them for some people. Your not even using the #1 main feature of the Elite, the friggen HDMI port!

RooRHitter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 RooRHitter
Member since 2006 • 186 Posts
I wouldnt get one, but dam people are some haters haha
ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#86 ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts
NOONE HAS ASKED THIS QUESTION YET, 1. can u use any HDMI cable like the ones from monoprice.com, or do u have to use a Microsoft proprietry HDMI cable only
ishan316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#87 ishan316
Member since 2004 • 128 Posts

I'm plannin to buy a 360 next month... and the advice I seek... is which one to go for..?

I can buy an elite, but there's no reason pouring in more bucks only for a larger hard drive (I think the original 360's HDD is sufficient), and a black finish (coz I'm bored of having a black Xbox for the last 3 years).

Can anyone please sight me one cause for which I should buy an Elite...? I should say one MORE cause other than the ones mentioned above...? I guess you'll say the HDMI Cable, its only good when I HAVE an HDMI capable television which I don't. Please advice. 

superveka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#88 superveka
Member since 2005 • 138 Posts

just take premium xbox

elite is way to exp for just 120 hd and black color.

steelcityD36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 steelcityD36
Member since 2004 • 380 Posts

Looks decent and the HDMI is a good option to have BUT!!!!! Why did you not buy a PS3 if you already owned a 360? That was a dumb purchase! You should have bought a PS3 and sold your 360 and got the elite! They would have matched and everything! Plus you would have gotten a Blu-Ray player and if you owned the 360 HD-DVD add on you would have had both formats!

Children just don't know how to spend daddy's money correctly anymore lol!

2 360's = the same amount of game choices you already have. 1 360 and 1 PS3 doubles that in 6 months. You should have been smart enough to get the best of both worlds. But then again you could be a creepy exclusive 360 follower :?, in which case I'm sorry to have wasted mine and your time :roll:.

shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#90 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts
I agree there isn't any reason to own 2 consoles, but I wouldn't sell one and buy a PS3 though either.  Sell one and give that cash back to your dad.  I for one really think the black finish looks awful on the console.
steelcityD36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 steelcityD36
Member since 2004 • 380 Posts

I agree there isn't any reason to own 2 consoles, but I wouldn't sell one and buy a PS3 though either.  Sell one and give that cash back to your dad.  I for one really think the black finish looks awful on the console.shawn7324

Lol, I understand but at the same time if the man had enough money to buy two of the same thing then why not keep the money? I was just suggesting that he could have had the two dominate consoles of this generation yet he decides to just get the same exact one but in black! That's weird.

If I were you I would get a refund for my "Elite" and buy a PS3. Or if you are like me and love to match all electronic components then keep the "Elite", sell the premium and either wait till daddy gets more money (if he doesnt have it already) or get a job and buy a PS3! It would only cost you $200 more! Get a left over 20GB or buy a 60GB.

Personally that black with the 4 green lights looks awful. Same with the controller and the colorful buttons lol. It looks like a big piece of candy! Only reason I would have bought it was because of the HDMI.

Immortal_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Immortal_Evil
Member since 2007 • 2004 Posts

[QUOTE="ag1002"]I feel jealous and sorry for you at the same time. It looks cool, but you got so little for so much.ravinshield

Lol so your one of those kids that have to have everything before everyone else and rub in faces hehe, gl with it.

Can your dad please waste $780 on me too!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))) 

PacBoy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 PacBoy23
Member since 2004 • 9505 Posts
[QUOTE="Fignewton50"]

[QUOTE="Hott-FuzZ"]how spoiled are you?ravinshield

Who said he didn't buy it himself?

doesnt matter you probably deserved it

actually my dad bought it for me

Soul_to_Squeeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Soul_to_Squeeze
man why is everyone tellin him how stupid he is or w/e. who cares if he has 2 360s now? it doesnt bother me any
caleb5050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 caleb5050
Member since 2006 • 1298 Posts
[QUOTE="Fignewton50"]

[QUOTE="Hott-FuzZ"]how spoiled are you?ravinshield

Who said he didn't buy it himself?

actually my dad bought it for me

rofl

Led_poison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Led_poison
Member since 2004 • 10146 Posts
which one makes more noise?
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
So why did you keep the older 360 if you buy an elite?
ravinshield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 ravinshield

Looks decent and the HDMI is a good option to have BUT!!!!! Why did you not buy a PS3 if you already owned a 360? That was a dumb purchase! You should have bought a PS3 and sold your 360 and got the elite! They would have matched and everything! Plus you would have gotten a Blu-Ray player and if you owned the 360 HD-DVD add on you would have had both formats!

Children just don't know how to spend daddy's money correctly anymore lol!

2 360's = the same amount of game choices you already have. 1 360 and 1 PS3 doubles that in 6 months. You should have been smart enough to get the best of both worlds. But then again you could be a creepy exclusive 360 follower :?, in which case I'm sorry to have wasted mine and your time :roll:.

steelcityD36

i would never even touch a ps3, i dont like that machine at all.

ravinshield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 ravinshield
SanDiegoSnarf

Thats what im screaming lol

If all you wanted was a different colored case and a larger drive it would of been alot cheaper than 700.00, bought the new 120 gig HDD and they sell skins and places paint them for some people. Your not even using the #1 main feature of the Elite, the friggen HDMI port!

well actually i wasted more money on my first xbox 360 cuz i got it for $1200 when it came out with a bunch of extra stuff so i would not consider the elite a waste of money 

viper3885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 viper3885
Member since 2006 • 531 Posts
Just a question for the topic creator, how old are you? I'm just curious.