Petition/Poll: Microsoft to add Keyboard/Mouse Control Support to Xbox 360

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JAMullins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JAMullins
Member since 2003 • 582 Posts
Petition/Poll: Microsoft to add Keyboard/Mouse Control Support to Xbox 360

Please take the poll and sign your name below if you select Yes.

Topics have been brought up before relating to this issue but our voice hasn't been heard. The Xbox 360 is limited to only controller support for games unless you go with 3rd party hardware. There is nothing wrong with the controller but if you love playing first person shooters and have played them before on a PC then you know that using the keyboard and mouse is far superior to the 360 controller. I want to make the petition to see what everyone else thinks and maybe if the petition gets large enough we can send it to Microsoft.

Currently only 3rd party hardware is available for keyboard and mouse control support.

Max Shooter/XFPS
If you read the reviews of the newer Max Shooter/XFPS then they will say the product is great and is extremely close to PC controls. I have played with a XFPS and it is horrible. It is nothing like playing on a PC. After reading several reviews I was lead to the XIM.

XIM1
The XIM1 for the 360 requires a Max Shooter/XFPS and a wireless headset because it doesn't work with a wired headset. The XIM1 is far superior to the Max Shooter/XFPS being used alone. Unless you find a good deal on ebay you will end up paying around $100 for the XFPS, $70 for the XIM1 prebuilt, and $50 for the wireless headset; for a total of $220 for mouse and keyboard controls. The XIM team is currently making the XIM2.

XIM2
The XIM2 is a modded controller that hooks directly into your PC and Xbox 360. It is extremely hard to find because stock is so limited. A XIM2 aka XIM360 DIY (Do it yourself) kit go for $50+ and the XIM2 prebuilt goes for $150+.

Purchasing these ridiculously expensive products still doesn't give you perfect Keyboard/Mouse controls. That's why I am asking. Microsoft please add Keyboard/Mouse Control Support to the Xbox 360.

Note: Please don't bash me. I love PC gaming but the online cheating and the yearly upgrades are pushing me more towards the 360.
Avatar image for deactivated-64b76bd048860
deactivated-64b76bd048860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 deactivated-64b76bd048860
Member since 2007 • 4363 Posts
I would love to get some keyboard/mouse controls for RTS on the 360 but I doubt MS will come looking to the GS Forums looking for suggestions.
wtfandyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 wtfandyk
Member since 2003 • 463 Posts
If you want a keyboard and mouse then play PC games not CONSOLE games
Shinoadr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 Shinoadr
Member since 2007 • 2667 Posts

No. It would be to over the top

karriston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 karriston
Member since 2005 • 3631 Posts
As someone else said, if you want PC /keyboard, get a PC. you play consoles for their easy-to-use controls, certain genres ay not perfrom well with it (RTSes for example), but the whole reason to own a console is its ease of use. I'm sorry, but I think it's a stupid idea. Count me out.
JAMullins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JAMullins

If you want a keyboard and mouse then play PC games not CONSOLE gameswtfandyk
As someone else said, if you want PC /keyboard, get a PC. you play consoles for their easy-to-use controls, certain genres ay not perfrom well with it (RTSes for example), but the whole reason to own a console is its ease of use. I'm sorry, but I think it's a stupid idea. Count me out.karriston

I have a gaming pc. If you would take the time to read my last sentence: I love PC gaming but the online cheating and the yearly upgrades are pushing me more towards the 360.

If they added keyboard/mouse support you could stick with your amazing controller. Trust me no one would stop you.

FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FUBAR24
Member since 2005 • 12185 Posts
if you wanna use a keyboard and mouse so bad for gaming just buy a gaming computer and quit whining. the gamepad is just fine unless fighting games are your thing cause the D-Pad sucks but other than that its fine
Syrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Syrenz
Member since 2008 • 766 Posts
it's not neccesary but it would def make typing things a lot faster, and it would be great for rts.
JAMullins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JAMullins

if you wanna use a keyboard and mouse so bad for gaming just buy a gaming computer and quit whining. the gamepad is just fine unless fighting games are your thing cause the D-Pad sucks but other than that its fineFUBAR24

Can you read?

Do me a favor and read the whole post before making a reply.

Avatar image for deactivated-586291ff5899b
deactivated-586291ff5899b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-586291ff5899b
Member since 2008 • 1261 Posts
Not sure why you'd want the keyboard other than maybe sending messages thru XBL - which is why they have the messenger pad - I have one myself - works great - adds a little weight to the controller, but it fits nicely and doesn't get in the way at all. I think it also came packaged w/either a head set or 1 month of XBL gold, can't remember as I got it for Christmas last year.
codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#12 codezer0
Member since 2004 • 15898 Posts
I love PC gaming but the online cheating and the yearly upgrades are pushing me more towards the 360.JAMullins
Well what did you think pc gaming was all about? It IS all about who can be the biggest jerk and who can get that 0.0000000000001fps above everyone else. You're only kidding yourself to think otherwise.
CardiacKid07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 CardiacKid07
Member since 2007 • 1225 Posts

[QUOTE="FUBAR24"]if you wanna use a keyboard and mouse so bad for gaming just buy a gaming computer and quit whining. the gamepad is just fine unless fighting games are your thing cause the D-Pad sucks but other than that its fineJAMullins

Can you read?

youve must have forgot your on gamespot. only few people read the post the rest read the headline and then begin their bashing. its easier to just scroll past those posts :P
Avatar image for deactivated-61010a1ed19f4
deactivated-61010a1ed19f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 deactivated-61010a1ed19f4
Member since 2007 • 3235 Posts
For rts maybe , bot no way in hell ofr fps, i dont want some noob using point and click on me during a game of halo 3 !
Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Mau-Justice
Member since 2008 • 4907 Posts

[QUOTE="wtfandyk"]If you want a keyboard and mouse then play PC games not CONSOLE gamesJAMullins

As someone else said, if you want PC /keyboard, get a PC. you play consoles for their easy-to-use controls, certain genres ay not perfrom well with it (RTSes for example), but the whole reason to own a console is its ease of use. I'm sorry, but I think it's a stupid idea. Count me out.karriston

I have a gaming pc. If you would take the time to read my last sentence: I love PC gaming but the online cheating and the yearly upgrades are pushing me more towards the 360.

If they added keyboard/mouse support you could stick with your amazing controller. Trust me no one would stop you.

But it also gives some the advantage. I really don't want to be at my couch hunched over my coffee table with a mouse and keyboard. Hence why I play a console, with a controller.

It would get frustrating in FPS games when people can do the 180/360 jump shots, and you're using the controller. Only if there was an option in games like UT3, where you can say only controller users, or only keyboard/mouse.

FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FUBAR24
Member since 2005 • 12185 Posts

[QUOTE="FUBAR24"]if you wanna use a keyboard and mouse so bad for gaming just buy a gaming computer and quit whining. the gamepad is just fine unless fighting games are your thing cause the D-Pad sucks but other than that its fineJAMullins

Can you read?

i did read it. you dont have the money for yearly upgrades for a gaming PC. well too bad, you are still whining about not having keyboard and mouse support. and if you just cant stand using a controller then your only option is a computer

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
whats next? Being able to upgrade the graphic card?
karriston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 karriston

Can you read?

Why do people think being hostile will help bring others to their cause? Why would you even WANT the complication of a mouse and keyboard? It's far too fiddly for most of the twitch-reaction games one consoles, and the sheer number of keys is confusing when playing games. As for cheating pushing you towards consoles, there's just as much cheating on Xbox Live. I still can't understand why you'd want a keyboard and mouse to complicate things.
JAMullins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JAMullins
[QUOTE="JAMullins"]

[QUOTE="FUBAR24"]if you wanna use a keyboard and mouse so bad for gaming just buy a gaming computer and quit whining. the gamepad is just fine unless fighting games are your thing cause the D-Pad sucks but other than that its fineFUBAR24

Can you read?

i did read it. you dont have the money for yearly upgrades for a gaming PC. well too bad, you are still whining about not having keyboard and mouse support. and if you just cant stand using a controller then your only option is a computer

I am not whining. I am stating that it would be nice to have support for kb/mouse on consoles without having to buy expensive 3rd party equipment. Also you just proved to me that you didn't read it. I never said I didn't have enough money for the upgrades, even though it is expensive. It seem like every forum I go to I run into someone just like you. A know it all that doesn't take the time to read the full post. End of discussion.

Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mau-Justice
Member since 2008 • 4907 Posts

whats next? Being able to upgrade the graphic card?Tjeremiah1988

Xbox Ram. Shhh, MS might hear us.

XCyberForceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

User Lists: 1

#21 XCyberForceX
Member since 2008 • 1223 Posts
You forgot to add the option "Who Cares!" to your poll. :lol:
karriston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 karriston
[QUOTE="FUBAR24"][QUOTE="JAMullins"]

Can you read?

I am not whining. I am stating that it would be nice to have support for kb/mouse on consoles without having to buy expensive 3rd party equipment. Also you just proved to me that you didn't read it. I never said I didn't have enough money for the upgrades, even though it is expensive. It seem like every forum I go to I run into someone just like you. A know it all that doesn't take the time to read the full post. End of discussion.

Ok, sorry. Next time we'll all mindlessly agree with you, to avoid a hissy-fit.
JAMullins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JAMullins
The problem is most 360 gamers havent ever experienced playing a fps on a pc. So they dont want anything new because they are scared of a keyboard. OMG a Keyboard!!! so many buttons.. Its really lame guys. If it ever does happen, I will enjoy it. Otherwise I will stick to my 3rd party adapters.
slyguy0719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 slyguy0719
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I just read your entire post and i understand where your coming from but a keyboard would be just down right retarded not a lot of people would buy it so microsoft wouldn't benefit and no one would use it because its pointless

JAMullins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JAMullins

I just read your entire post and i understand where your coming from but a keyboard would be just down right retarded not a lot of people would buy it so microsoft wouldn't benefit and no one would use it because its pointless

slyguy0719

What I meant was using a keyboard and mouse that you already owned. I guess they would force it to be usb.

b11051973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 b11051973
Member since 2002 • 7621 Posts

If you want keyboard and mouse, then play your games on a PC. If they do add keyboard/mouse control, then they better keep those players separate from people that use controllers in multiplayer gaming.

One of the reasons I like video game consoles is I can sit on my couch, in front of my 50" HDTV and 5.1 audio system. I've just got a little controller in my hands doing my thing. I don't want some stupid keyboard/mouse setup for sitting on the couch. If I want to play a game with keyboard/mouse, I go to my PC.

ChrisGamer5757

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 ChrisGamer5757
Member since 2003 • 476 Posts
Hmm, i don't really have a problem with adding keyboard support since it would make messaging and the like easier and you wouldn't need that stupid texting pad that plugs into the controller. But a Mouse? what the hell would ya need that for? thats just redundant.
JAMullins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JAMullins
I guess you have never played a fps on a pc before have you?
Syrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Syrenz
Member since 2008 • 766 Posts

I guess you have never played a fps on a pc before have you?JAMullins

I've played both. And before I got my 360 that was a big worry for me-that fps on a controller would be worse than pc. That is not the case. FPS on a controller is as good-better actually than on pc.

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts
/signed
ZOnikJJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ZOnikJJ
Member since 2007 • 1135 Posts
I have a nice gaming PC, so I don't need KB/M support on the Xbox 360. It honestly doesn't make much sense. For gaming on a console, it is always best just to use a gamepad since it is easy to store, easy to use, and you can just sit back on the couch and play with friends. The PS3 has keyboard and mouse support because it has a web browser. The browser is ridiculous, and there's really no point to it, but that's still a legitimate reason to have support for keyboard and mouse. In the end, it is just best to leave consoles to the gamepad, and PCs to the keyboard and mouse.
raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 raylewisnfl52
Member since 2005 • 7146 Posts
This wont work so why waste your time
ianp_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ianp_91
Member since 2004 • 2376 Posts
if u want the keyboard/mouse..just stick to the computer. the reason why..is because there are some advantages of having a keyboard and mouse...which gives the people with the controller disadvantages... thats why they will never make any....and plus microsoft makes computers...so why just make a keyboard/mouse for the xbox when they just want u to buy a gaming computer. they just want ur money..think about it. go read a book or something.
JDWolfie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 JDWolfie
Member since 2007 • 1952 Posts
Well, they already got that little keypad for texting people on the controller. PS2 had keyboard functionality for some game, I think for Final Fantasy Online and I think you can use it for 360 version.
CEOrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 CEOrko
Member since 2006 • 32 Posts

While I would like it if Microsoft allowed for use of a mouse using spatial tracking, doing so without filtering matchmaking for multiplayer games would lead to a performance gap between players using the different control schemes, something that isn't a problem with the current adapters as they only allow the mouse to emulate the controller—keeping all the limits and characteristics already present for the game pad and making use of either more dependent on user preference than anything else.

It should be obvious that Microsoft won't add the type of mouse support you want with this current generation of consoles, if ever. Right now, Microsoft gains royalties when licensing peripherals for use with their console in addition to gaining profits through the sale of their own controllers. If they were to make it so that anyone could plug in a $15 USB mouse and keyboard, they would immediately begin losing controller sales, and companies wouldn't have to rely on Microsoft's approval for creating peripherals that the console recognized as a mouse and/or keyboard. Meanwhile, their touting the 360 as being closer to gaming on a PC due to the controls would work ever so slightly towards killing the Games for Windows LIVE demand on the PC, something that ends up being extra work for no gain.

The most they would ever do to avoid requiring developers from implementing different matchmaking filters while also turning a profit would be to release an adapter similar in function to the XFPS/Max Shooter 2—just as limited and just as overpriced. In that case, the XIM/2 will still be the superior method of translating mouse movements in to the controller's analog joystick signals and we will have moved no closer towards actual mouse and keyboard support on the 360. Even if Microsoft does nothing, every XIM2 constructed equals one controller sale for themselves. They are benefitting as it is. Why bother putting effort in to something that will cost them future profit and imbalance gameplay?

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts

[QUOTE="Tjeremiah1988"]whats next? Being able to upgrade the graphic card?Mau-Justice

Xbox Ram. Shhh, MS might hear us.

And games that won't play on 360s that are more than a year old. Or if you play a game on an Elite it looks amazing but on an Arcade you have to turn off all the effects in order to get it to run.

Ilikemyname420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Ilikemyname420
Member since 2007 • 5147 Posts

Showing up on XBL with a perfectly working keyboard and mouse setup would be like showing up in PC multiplayer with a headshot trainer. 360 games if you haven't noticed are set up for the controller (extra auto aim, or a bigger reticle) add keyboard mouse support to that while others are still using contollers, using it'd be pretty hard to call it anything but cheating, it would be waaaay too easy and add the same crap I was trying to get away from in PC gaming: Bunny Hopping and Dolphin Diving.

Not to mention you go on about the cost of those keyboard/mouse inputs for the 360 being "ridiculously expensive" however if they added keyboard/mouse support we'd end up with people spending even more than that on gaming mice/keyboards to get the upper-hand.

Other than the odd modded controller, one of the charms to 360 multiplayer is the fact we are all playing on the same devices and all on a level playing field much unlike PC multiplayer.

Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

I have mixed feelings about keyboard/mouse support, and the more I think about it, the less I like the idea.

For one thing, it'd make navigating every menu and the dashboard easier. It would also make RTSs more playable.

On the other hand, if they put it out for 360, it would imbalance online play. I'm not sure I like the idea of having to buy extra stuff just to be competitive in shooters. And you know Microsoft won't let you use any old mouse, or even the high-speed gaming mouse you have plugged into your PC. There will be the one and only 360 Gaming Mouse, which will be overpriced.

There's also the ergonommics issue. Most people I know (myself included) play their 360 sitting on a chair or couch, not at a desk. If they did come out with a mouse, since I do play Team Fortress competitively, I'd have to re-arrange my study, which would be annoying.

mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#39 mfp16
Member since 2006 • 4551 Posts

This wont work so why waste your timeraylewisnfl52

It worked great for UT3 on the PS3, there is no reason why it wouldn't work on the 360.

btw... I would love keyboard and mouse support

cmdrmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 cmdrmonkey
Member since 2004 • 994 Posts

KB/M is far superior to imprecise thumbtacks for shooters. It would also make strategy games possible.

I hear you on PC upgrades being expensive, but one of the major reasons I remain an avid PC gamer is because I can't stand console controllers for certain types of games. I usually avoid console FPSs altogether because the controls are such a disaster. And I can't imagine RTS controls being anything but horrible with thumbsticks. I just can't imagine playing a complex strategy game like Supreme Commander or Company of Heroes with such wonky controls.

Don't get me wrong, I like console controllers for certain types of games (action/third person shooters, RPGs, racing). But for FPSs, which they seems to be pushing heavily on the 360, they are a total mess.

It doesn't matter anyway. This will never happen, as it would give the people using mouse control in shooters an unfair advantage. It's also not ergonomically practical to use a mouse and keyboard on a chair or couch where most people play console games.

Rehehelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Rehehelly
Member since 2005 • 165 Posts

The problem is most 360 gamers havent ever experienced playing a fps on a pc. So they dont want anything new because they are scared of a keyboard. OMG a Keyboard!!! so many buttons.. Its really lame guys. If it ever does happen, I will enjoy it. Otherwise I will stick to my 3rd party adapters.JAMullins

What? Get a PC if you want to play an FPS with a keyboard and mouse. It's a hell of a lot better playing an FPS with a mouse, but you're being stupid. I like consoles as I have a small controller, I don't need a flat surface, I can be comfortable without having a mouse on the floor.

Adding keyboard and mouse support would give those people an advantage over people who just play with a controller.

Lightning-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Lightning-XIII
Member since 2008 • 289 Posts
no that would be unfair and stupid controls
D3ADMaggot911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 D3ADMaggot911
Member since 2007 • 880 Posts

It could be a good idea but, I could see so many modded keyboards, Unfair for other people

and whats a key board with out a web browser.

Maybe just maybe, if there was an official xbox 360 one and only that key board and mouse would work for the 360.

and also ... i like how the controller vibrates from shooting a gun .. exspolsions getting shot plus! with a controller theres a trigger

and its like your pulling a trigger of a gun , other than clicking a mouse.

cmdrmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 cmdrmonkey
Meanwhile, their touting the 360 as being closer to gaming on a PC due to the controls would work ever so slightly towards killing the Games for Windows LIVE demand on the PC, something that ends up being extra work for no gain.

CEOrko

Games for Windows Live already flopped and MS made it free. PC gamers aren't accustomed to having to pay to play online in anything other than MMOs, so they all basically ignored it.

Also, I'm wondering how many people here have ever played a shooter with a mouse. There's a reason professional gamers like Fatality shun consoles. There is absolutely no comparison between the precison of a mouse and thumbsticks. And that's why something like this would never happen. It would be like having aimbot for the people who were using mice. People using controllers would be slaughtered.

D3ADMaggot911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 D3ADMaggot911
Member since 2007 • 880 Posts
[QUOTE="CEOrko"] Meanwhile, their touting the 360 as being closer to gaming on a PC due to the controls would work ever so slightly towards killing the Games for Windows LIVE demand on the PC, something that ends up being extra work for no gain.

cmdrmonkey

Games for Windows Live already flopped and MS made it free. PC gamers aren't accustomed to having to pay to play online in anything other than MMOs, so they all basically ignored it.

Really! I thought that was dumb paying for a subsription to play a pc game.

Avatar image for Streetrider9873
Streetrider9873

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46 Streetrider9873
Member since 2003 • 490 Posts

I don't agree with the people who say "if u bought a console, use a gamepad or gtfo".

why are people so conservative about having gamepad to console and keyboard/mouse to PC only? what if someone wants a pc experience that will last them a few years without upgrades but can't afford it?

however, i still dont think there should be keyboard/mouse support on account of it would make online play extremely unbalanced.

CEOrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 CEOrko

The idea is that less people playing Games for Windows to Microsoft is the instant start of less people playing on PC, using a PC, buying their PC games, or buying whatever OS happens to be most recently plucked from the depths of their developmental asses. The service being free (as it rightfully should be) doesn't mean the software used over it is going to instantly lose all retail value, and it wouldn't make sense to move sales made from one market over to another where the only difference is that you have the customer buying hardware that is selling for less than what it costs to manufacture.

But the XIM2 works well enough for gaming on the Xbox 360 at the moment, and the $94.99 it costs for an XIM2 PCB and a -005 wired controller isn't too demanding considering the best alternative on the 360 requires adapters that have an MSRP of $90 and $100, on to which you still have to add the cost of a controller and building/buying an XIM. And then you will still need a wireless headset if you want to use voice chat in conjunction with the mouse. Pre-built units haven't had an official price named, but the $150+ range is expected. Of course production is going slowly because there is one person working on the official pre-constructed XIM2s, with soldering of each taking a minimum of two hours time that would normally be free time for whatever, besides the life and work they already have, though I wouldn't be surprised if construction time takes bites out of that here and there. Soldering those 26 points on to a board with a surface area roughly the size of a half-dollar isn't for everyone, but I have no doubt that anyone confident in their soldering ability being up to the task can manage a successful build.

cmdrmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 cmdrmonkey

When was the last time MS had anything to do with the release of a great game on PC though? PC isn't anything like the 360 where everything has to be licensed, approved, etc by MS. Companies like Valve, Blizzard, and Relic put out good PC games, not MS. And it's not just a matter of GFWL failing and becoming free. Nobody uses it anyway. Games like Counter-Strike or WoW have their own online systems that have nothing to do with MS or GFWL.

And last I checked, it seems like MS is doing everything possible to kill off PC gaming and shift the focus to the 360.

CEOrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 CEOrko

I can't recall any PC games published by a Microsoft-staffed development team that are worth mentioning at the moment, but it is hard to not expect they will try to rake in what they can by requiring Windows 7 to run Halo 3 when they finally do players the disservice of porting it over to PC. One game, but there will be more... for better or for worse, I suppose.

And I shouldn't say Microsoft-staffed, seeing as it's incorrect and Microsoft-owned would make more sense. They seem to be losing many of those, recently.

KrazyC18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 KrazyC18
Member since 2006 • 1535 Posts
well, there is no internet browser..... and if i wanna play a fps with mouse and keyboard i'd use my PC.... so... no.