persuade in oblivion..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thecobraholder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thecobraholder
Member since 2007 • 602 Posts
how the heck does it work. all i do is press the a and x button to rotate it but i don't know how to do it correctly. any help would be appreciated.
Guiltfeeder566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Guiltfeeder566
Member since 2005 • 10068 Posts
Just use bribe...
msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#3 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts

Move the analoge stick and you'll be able to see looking at the person's face how each action makes them feel (Really Happy, Happy, Mad, Really Mad). You want to select the action they like. To make them really happy select the one they like the most when the biggest bar of orange and yellow is pointing to that action.

Also look in the manual I think they detail how it works.

callen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 callen3
Member since 2005 • 1289 Posts
I haven't played in a year or two, but what i remeber is, there is a circlethat isdivided into quarters. Inside each quarter is a yellow/orangish color. One quarter is total filled with this yellow/orange color, then the next quarterhas a little less color, and so on. The object of the persaude minigame, is to obtain as much yellow/orange as you can. To do this, don't select the quarter with the most yellow each turn. You need to stratigizeto end up with the maximum amount.
TKisfun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TKisfun
Member since 2005 • 34 Posts

rotate your joystick around to see the npcs reaction to each option. there should be angry, very angry, happy, and very happy. after you figure out their emotions try to get the larger bars on the positive options and the smaller bars on the negative ones.the size of the bar determines the amount of disposition that will go up or down (the larger the bar the more the disposition will change). you want small bars on negative emotions because the npcs disposition will only go down a little bit, but if you counter it with a large bar on a positive emotion the npcs disposition will go up overall. alsothe bars rotate every time you pick one and i think you get one free rotation without having to pick anything(use it to get the big bars off the bad emotions or onto the good emotions).it takes a little thinking i.e.you might have to use a medium bar on a negative option in order toget the big bar on the positive ones. hopefully this made sense to you if not just google it :?

thecobraholder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thecobraholder
Member since 2007 • 602 Posts

rotate your joystick around to see the npcs reaction to each option. there should be angry, very angry, happy, and very happy. after you figure out their emotions try to get the larger bars on the positive options and the smaller bars on the negative ones.the size of the bar determines the amount of disposition that will go up or down (the larger the bar the more the disposition will change). you want small bars on negative emotions because the npcs disposition will only go down a little bit, but if you counter it with a large bar on a positive emotion the npcs disposition will go up overall. alsothe bars rotate every time you pick one and i think you get one free rotation without having to pick anything(use it to get the big bars off the bad emotions or onto the good emotions).it takes a little thinking i.e.you might have to use a medium bar on a negative option in order toget the big bar on the positive ones. hopefully this made sense to you if not just google it :?

TKisfun

this was the most helpful, thanks man.

thanks to everyone for helping out as well, i was more confused with the process itself.